The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Does anyone know where i can get a new "puck" the part where u plug you're mic to the 360 controller for the turtle beach X1 in stores?

You can't. You need to get it off turtlebeach.com. But IMO you should just return the X1's and buy the x31's. That puck is gonna break a lot more in the future.

Three chopper gunners in a single match.
pimp.gif

What
The
+%%$.

I join a game with my friends, and this guy gets a NUKE in a care package.

Next game, NUKE in a care package.

This game is ******ed. %!@#$%# glitchers.

Originally Posted by Rafool

Yo same here, I don't even wanna play any game by myself right now.
laugh.gif
I got bored and played some FFA, won 4 FFA matches in a row.

Got my winning streak to 32.  I was doing it double pistols all gm to. G18's aint no joke!!!

I got some itchy trigger fingers for some TDM though.
devil.gif

Since when do u get nukes in care packages ???

pain1essdeath

thought i may as well stick my nose in this thread, cuz im either playing MW2 or reading it haha...
what up yall

Just spent llike 4 hours in the OG Rust Server where theres no aimbotters, super jumps, crazy exp. Just straigght run and gun.

These hacked servers they got nowadays is lame as hell. Infinite ammo + AC130 =
smh.gif

They even got Godmode too.

I don't have too much patience for TDM sometimes with all the camping....I'll only mess with that if I have a squad of 4+ people.

Headquarters and Domination are so much win
pimp.gif

just got a message from XBL ... got my gold membership extended 7 days for buying the stimulus pack. its not much, but its a nice gesture.

bout to get it in for a minute. gt: jdzzl02

btw, i dropped my GT on twitter a few days ago... somethin like "bout to play call of duty, gt: jdzzl02"

and i got like 8 messages for 10th prestige lobbies. i could care less about prestige, but you might try that if you're tryin to find a boosting lobby.

Back
Top Bottom