The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

PS3 Tag is mikeyfresh21.

anyone wanna play team deathmatch or domination right now just hit me up

im not bad, 4th prestige... ehh

I joined a 10th prestige lobby today

dudes made my kill streak and win streak crazy numbers smh
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Shadi914

I joined a 10th prestige lobby today

dudes made my kill streak and win streak crazy numbers smh
tired.gif

wait up...how do you join though? You ain't pay or anything?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

You can get a nuke in a care package
nerd.gif
????

nope, people hacked it so you can in jtagged lobbies
I was playing with my friend and he got a nuke from a care package and we're definitely not hackers or anything. explanation? i just heard it was a 1 in 4,000,000 chance or something and everyone was going nuts cause the highest killcount was like 11 at the time he called in the nuke

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

nerd.gif
????

I was playing with my friend and he got a nuke from a care package and we're definitely not hackers or anything. explanation? i just heard it was a 1 in 4,000,000 chance or something and everyone was going nuts cause the highest killcount was like 11 at the time he called in the nuke
you had a person on your team that has a jtagged system, or had someone on your team or the other team

that entered a ten prestige lobby and left now has that hack enabled every time they enter a lobby. the hack infects other

360 jtagged or not

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

nerd.gif
????

you had a person on your team that has a jtagged system, or had someone on your team or the other team

that entered a ten prestige lobby and left now has that hack enabled every time they enter a lobby. the hack infects other

360 jtagged or not
Dammit, I knew this would happen sooner or later.

[h1]Modern Warfare Developer Loses Two More Key Players[/h1]
Despite rumours of Call of Duty developers being "held hostage" over withheld bonus payments, it nevertheless looks like more of those involved with the series have begun to leave Infinity Ward following the sacking of the studio's founders.

As revealed by the pair's Linkedin profiles (pictured below), Todd Alderman, a Lead Designer and one of the key personnel involved in Modern Warfare's multiplayer (not to mention Modern Warfare 2's story), left the company last week, as did Francesco Gigliotti, Infinity Ward's lead software engineer. Both were long-serving members of the studio, Alderman having been with Infinity Ward for eight years, Gigliotti for seven.

Their departures come only a month after publishers Activision sacked Infinity Ward bosses Vince Zampella and Jason West over allegations of "breaches of contract and insubordination". It's unclear what Zampella and West are planning in the wake of their firing, though the pair have signed with a Hollywood talent agency.

The circumstances under which Alderman and Gigliotti left the studio are unclear, though a source close to the studio suggests they both resigned. We'll update this post if we hear anything more.

from kotaku

the pic
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

just got a message from XBL ... got my gold membership extended 7 days for buying the stimulus pack. its not much, but its a nice gesture.
I need this to kick in soon. I just got home and went to play and I got the "You subscription has ended".

If anyones got some codes let me know.

Damn modded lobby ruined my scores
sick.gif
smh.gif
. I got every damn gun attachment and all camos though.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
If anyone wants to get down on XBL invite o iNSaYNe o

i just started playing and i am probably pretty bad, but if there's any other noobs running on here, feel free to add me
happy.gif

xxTED_JONESxx

Back from Lent...40 days without MW2 = relearning the game...14kills 17 deaths sheeeesh, I need practice.

.91 kd/r im moving up add me! just started playing hardcore team deathmatch its pretty fun im better at that than regular i feel

I HATE when you go on an awesome run and your k/d starts going up, and then all of a sudden you go on this horrible slump

Oh and Karachi sucks...i need help on that map

I hacent seen non of these hacks on PS3 yet....

is it cause 360 players have way more time on hand or something?

hope these never catch on like on the 360.... or maybe I havent seen any of this cause I play FFA more than anything.

Yes it's because people who own 360's have way more time on their hands.
indifferent.gif
.. back on topic i've yet to see any of these things and I hope I don't cause it would just make me turn off my box.. but then again I haven't played cod in a while bought the map pack and played for about 30 min

Back
Top Bottom