The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by dEfCoNzErO

^It was awful in COD4, I stay using the USP

It was my *%+* in CoD4, Bandolier/Stopping Power/Last Stand was my Desert Eagle Class
pimp.gif

I thought the DE in COD4 was a beast even though I couldnt control it. The recoil is crazy and it shot quick as hell like i was speed hacking or something

dont know why I had it in every custom class
laugh.gif

GT: iProtege. i feel that they made a bad game by rushing it out and not putting out a beta. if they had put out a beta, all the glitches and guns would befixed (mostly talking about the models) im also not feelin the fact that only 1 of the snipers is bolt action. Bolt action snipers> auto snipers

Putting a silencer on a gun doeslower he damage. Easy way to test this is by using a sniper with a silencer and without. You will quickly tell the difference.

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Putting a silencer on a gun doeslower he damage. Easy way to test this is by using a sniper with a silencer and without. You will quickly tell the difference.

It doesn't lower the damage it lowers the range and if you're sniping, Stopping Power is a must.

That scrapyard level with the planes on spec-ops has been annoying the hell out of me. I try to complete in on insane, I've learned that you'resupposed to run after you jump out of that plane and then flashbang your way to the goal, but there are so many guys who respawn they shoot me every time.It's annoying how big of a role luck plays in it.

ugh all these noobs are on that just got the game for xmas. no one in my match was over a level 20

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Is there any purpose of the museum level after you beat the game??[/color]
nerd.gif
I think it's to test out all the guns, so when you set up your classes on multiplayer, you can do it to your liking having used them already.That's my guess.

im bout to go IN.

Jus played a game with 6 people under level 10
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Went 51-7

so many lil kids got this for christmas

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

is it true the silencer weakens the gun power? I know its range goes down a bit, but the power stays the same on their meter
DO NOT ABIDE BY THE GUN STATS IN THE GAME!

The in-game stats are so wrong. Proof: Model 1887's range, and the damage of the Fammas. If you are looking at the stats on the Fammas it says the damageis significantly lower than other ARs, but in reality it deals the SAME amount of damage as the AK47 and the M16. So never go by game stats, you have to justtry out every gun for yourself.

If you put a silencer on your gun it only weakens the damage on "longshots" only because from long range the bullet drops, meaning if you shoot 4bullets ....then maybe only 2 of those bullets will hit your target. In result you have to pull the trigger some more. Put stopping power on your gun if youhave a silencer and it wont be that much of an issues.

also, iron sights >>>>>>>>>> Red dot sights/holo sights

-The Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

is it true the silencer weakens the gun power? I know its range goes down a bit, but the power stays the same on their meter
DO NOT ABIDE BY THE GUN STATS IN THE GAME!

The in-game stats are so wrong. Proof: Model 1887's range, and the damage of the Fammas. If you are looking at the stats on the Fammas it says the damage is significantly lower than other ARs, but in reality it deals the SAME amount of damage as the AK47 and the M16. So never go by game stats, you have to just try out every gun for yourself.

If you put a silencer on your gun it only weakens the damage on "longshots" only because from long range the bullet drops, meaning if you shoot 4 bullets ....then maybe only 2 of those bullets will hit your target. In result you have to pull the trigger some more. Put stopping power on your gun if you have a silencer and it wont be that much of an issues.

also, [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]iron sights >>>>>>>>>> Red dot sights/holo sights[/color]

-The Juice
I agree

For those of you debating the sniper power with silencers

are you all using the .50cal? I am not a sniper guy but from what I know, Intervention > .50cal. Bolt action is better. Intervention w/silencer + Stoppingpower = one hit kill no matter what ranges.

-The Juice

They still need to fix the re-spawn points on this game though.

Majority of the deaths i have are from someone i just killed and re-spawned close to me.

OrenthalJames
instead of using red dot what attachment are you using. i don't see anything worth using and red dot sight just makes things so much easier

Originally Posted by Cookie

OrenthalJames
instead of using red dot what attachment are you using. i don't see anything worth using and red dot sight just makes things so much easier

Iron sights to me is the most effective aiming method. Red dot/holo just distracts me and I think silencer is alot more useful. You never want to give yourposition away. If you are trying to flank or surprise the other team, shooting someone and giving away where you are is a death trap.
laugh.gif

Is it just me or are there a bunch of Levels that are not showing up like they used to when the game first came out.

meh I still love the ACOG. I red dot and iron sight on the ak makes the recoil ridiculous, but the silencer keeps it in check. I don't know, the gun statsare weird. I thought the M16 would be way better than the FAMAS but it's a weaker less accurate version of it .

Back
Top Bottom