The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

whats good with the niketalk games that used to happen back in mw?? Do you guys still play in one big room?? Im tryin to get down with you guys. Im prettygood. Add me Psn= Flyboy08

Im surprised how many people are still seeing people use the models, I rarely run into people using them anymore.

But the RPG's are mad fun though
laugh.gif
i stay getting 2+ kills from 1 rocket.

One time I was half way across the map on Afghan and got the final kill with a RPG that hit a dude directly in the chest. It had to be the most epic thing ihave seen in this game so far.

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

After the update i'm still getting caught by Akimbos from 20 feet....
tired.gif

Letting off whole clips at cats' and making their left ventricle breathe fresh air then catching 2 bullets and dying.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I just gotta turn the game off sometimes..
laugh.gif
20 feet is WELL within effective range for shotguns...

Go out onto a football field and have someone shoot a shotgun at you from 7 yards (21 feet)... tell me if youre still breathing...

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

After the update i'm still getting caught by Akimbos from 20 feet....
tired.gif

Letting off whole clips at cats' and making their left ventricle breathe fresh air then catching 2 bullets and dying.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I just gotta turn the game off sometimes..
laugh.gif
20 feet is WELL within effective range for shotguns...

Go out onto a football field and have someone shoot a shotgun at you from 7 yards (21 feet)... tell me if youre still breathing...
Fam if people want realism they'll play Hardcore

roll.gif
if you say so champ... The thought of 2 shotgun shots not being effective from less than a 1st down in football is just absurd
laugh.gif

SCAR would be perfect if they just kept it the same as they did in campaign mode.

It's 2 greatest flaws: short clip and reload time.
smh.gif

RPD is still beastly though.
pimp.gif

you can kill 26 or so people with one clip without even thinking of reloading.

and the nerfing of the 1887s is a travesty.

Hate the 1887's because a guy won't even be aiming at me and still manage to kill me. I'll just be near a teammate and a dude presses the triggersand both of us are done for.

after having this game for about a month. its meh to me. im not crazy about it like i was cod4. i played cod4 damn near everyday for about 1-2 hours. i can goa couple days without playing and it doesnt bother me.

oh and rangers > 1887s IMO

im finally getting good.
just dropped my first nuke and been wrecking games lately.
feeeeels good
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

roll.gif
if you say so champ... The thought of 2 shotgun shots not being effective from less than a 1st down in football is just absurd
laugh.gif
I agree with you on that

but what is also absurd is someone running around with a shotty in each hand and letting off a shot from both at the same time and not falling on your%@%
laugh.gif
... its just part of the game I know but it just makes me laugh sometimes

is it true the silencer weakens the gun power? I know its range goes down a bit, but the power stays the same on their meter

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

is it true the silencer weakens the gun power? I know its range goes down a bit, but the power stays the same on their meter
Did you mean to quote the first part or did you just answer your own question.

Just the range goes down but its just as strong (esp with stopping power).....SOOOO necessary on some of these maps.

even though it doesn't say it on the meter I can swear it lowers the damage on it.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Just the range goes down but its just as strong (esp with stopping power).....SOOOO necessary on some of these maps.

Since the silencers decrease some of the gun's range I think it does nerf the damage a bit. When I use the .50 Barrett with the silencer and Stopping Powerit takes two bullets in the chest as opposed to one when I don't have the silencer equipped. I also noticed it on the SCAR-H, instead of 3-5 bullets it wastaking me 6-8 bullets to take an enemy down from medium range.

Range goes down a LOT so it may seem like the power goes down.

I stay catchin dudes directly in the chest/head so those 3 bullets finish em off quickly, esp close range.

Of course I'm going by the M16 (Famas also when I prestige).

Originally Posted by OnlySomeJordans

Since the silencers decrease some of the gun's range I think it does nerf the damage a bit. When I use the .50 Barrett with the silencer and Stopping Power it takes two bullets in the chest as opposed to one when I don't have the silencer equipped. I also noticed it on the SCAR-H, instead of 3-5 bullets it was taking me 6-8 bullets to take an enemy down from medium range.
yea the silencer decreases range and power like in cod4

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by OnlySomeJordans

Since the silencers decrease some of the gun's range I think it does nerf the damage a bit. When I use the .50 Barrett with the silencer and Stopping Power it takes two bullets in the chest as opposed to one when I don't have the silencer equipped. I also noticed it on the SCAR-H, instead of 3-5 bullets it was taking me 6-8 bullets to take an enemy down from medium range.
yea the silencer decreases range and power like in cod4

thats what I mean it shows the damage staying the same but mad people say it goes down

Back
Top Bottom