The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

I'm becoming pretty nice at this game.
smokin.gif

Just came back from a vacation from the Phillippines...so I'm a lil rusty but...anybody know if those turtle beach headphones are worth the$$$$???...really thinking about copping today...

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

So i take it that the ACR is the best AR in the game?

Btw, has anyone else been killed by their own care package?
laugh.gif
No, AK-47 with FMJ>>>>>>>>>>>>>

and yea i have been killed by my own care package
smh.gif
TWICE

Originally Posted by Dakingii

laugh.gif
No, AK-47 with FMJ>>>>>>>>>>>>>

and yea i have been killed by my own care package
smh.gif
TWICE
ACR is my +*@$. But I just got to 70 so Ive been using the AK for a little. If you aim at their chest the little recoil that it has is basicallyan auto headshot. The other day I had 18 headshots in a FFA match.

I USE TO GET HEADSHOTS LEFT AND RIGHT WITH THE ACR..BUT KNOW ITS A $#$# WITH THE UMP45..IM BARELY AT 320
grin.gif

Originally Posted by gil23

I USE TO GET HEADSHOTS LEFT AND RIGHT WITH THE ACR..BUT KNOW ITS A $#$# WITH THE UMP45..IM BARELY AT 320
grin.gif
Yea I get a good amount with the ACR too just because it doesnt recoil much. But with the AK its so effortless. I would just let off a coupleshots without really aiming for the head and it would come up as a headshot.

anyone want to do some Spec-Ops? I only got 39 stars and these missions are more fun with a teammate.

Just send me a friend request and we'll get this poppin'.

Gamertag: distinct101

$%%% Estate Takedown, down to 19 hostiles, sniping fools left and right and then a Jugg blindsides me from the left and ends me. $%%%

Am I the only one who uses the TAR 21?

Gun is beastly with the iron sights

The ACR is trash in close quarters and imma rusher so i cant rock wit it

Originally Posted by lowslows

Am I the only one who uses the TAR 21?

Gun is beastly with the iron sights

The ACR is trash in close quarters and imma rusher so i cant rock wit it

i used the TAR when i first prestiged but i can't get back into it, but when i do i roll with Holographic Sight
pimp.gif

yea the ACR is trash.. i MAY use it a couple times during hardcore game modes but ehhh..

for the most part i use the scar/m16, aug, mini uzi/ump..
(hc modes)marathon pro (core) scavenger pro
hardline pro stopping power pro
ninja pro commando pro

attachments vary.. mostly use red and thermal tho

laugh.gif

I once spawned and a teammate's CP fell onto my head

Sometimes I feel like I'm playing against a squad of 50 Cents. I feel like there are times where I'll go through with a full clip and sometimes stillwind up dying
smh.gif

My favorite is the ACR (because it reminds me of G36C, my favorite from COD4), but the BEST assault rifle is SCAR. AK47 and TAR are good in closer and midrange games, but not so much in long range, whereas the opposite is the case with ACR and FAMAS. The SCAR has a great short, as well as a great long rangegame.

Oh yeah, the M16 is pretty sweet too, but the 3-shot bursts aren't good in close quarters, even though it's powerful.

Originally Posted by Grimey

The scar's clip is too short..

That's true, but unlike with the other gun's flaws (perhaps imperfections is the better word), this is something that can be fixed by unlocking theextended mags. And the iron sights on the SCAR aren't bad, so you could adjust playing without the red dot (bling), and use the extended mags + scavengeras the first perk.

I NEVER have mic. The mic is too distracting to me. Instead of concentrating and listening to the surroundings, I'm too busy roasting my friends orlistening to 14 year old country white kids call people "n____ers". I do ok with the mic, I'm beastly with out the mic. My friends little brotherjust got the game, I played 5 games on his account and went 18/2, 17/4, 23/2, 15/5, and 27/5 no mic.

Also ACR is nasty if you know how to use it
pimp.gif

ACR w/silencer
Stopping power
Scavenger
Ninja

if you are good at aiming. 5 perfectly placed bullets directly to someones chest or head = beast. And there is no better long range AR than ACR (you TAR usersare fooling yourselves).

Trust me, my gun classes never fail. Got the masses rockin the Fammas and now they lovin it.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Moderate Gatsby

So who plays on the PC?
Right here. Im trying to look for other NTers that play MW2 for PC, but so far its only you. Everyone else is on xbox and ps3
mad.gif

http://steamcommunity.com/id/blazin88 add meas a friend
laugh.gif

About the ARs

Im reading on the Steam forums, COD forums, etc and all these dudes are praising the ACR like its some godly weapon. I haven't unlocked it yet. I picked itup in-game, but died before I could get a shot off.

M main AR right now is the FAMAS. I hate that it feels slow for some reason... And I suck when I see a quick as hell enemy running around, strafing and %!%%.Aiming is so off
sick.gif

But other than that, its a quick kill with Stopping Power

Damn the 48hr code that came with the game is only for people new to live.
eyes.gif

anybody know where i can get a yr for 30 bucks? O yea by the way anybody who needs a 48 hr code. I got you.

After the update i'm still getting caught by Akimbos from 20 feet....
tired.gif

Letting off whole clips at cats' and making their left ventricle breathe fresh air then catching 2 bullets and dying.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I just gotta turn the game off sometimes..
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom