The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by sole vintage

add bling pro and fml or fmg whatever its called to the 1887, and the range they lowered gets canceled.
laugh.gif

im about to get on
GT: J4KEJ
hit me with an invite/add if anyone wants to, I dont have a mic tho

add bling pro and fml or fmg whatever its called to the 1887, and the range they lowered gets canceled.
Unbelievable.
smh.gif

Two patches, and the game is STILL messed up.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

laugh.gif
@ not having a mic playing call of duty
laugh.gif
chill man I'm home from school and I left it up there

what up with dudes playing domination and not even tryin to win though?
everyone just killin eachother and I'm the only one tryin to capture bases while the other team has 2/3 the whole game and every time I get one I getsmoked right away and they take it right back
If you wanna play team deathmatch theres another room for that
mad.gif

/end rant

Originally Posted by JJ1223

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

laugh.gif
@ not having a mic playing call of duty
laugh.gif
chill man I'm home from school and I left it up there

what up with dudes playing domination and not even tryin to win though?
everyone just killin eachother and I'm the only one tryin to capture bases while the other team has 2/3 the whole game and every time I get one I get smoked right away and they take it right back
If you wanna play team deathmatch theres another room for that
mad.gif

/end rant
I know the feeling, only for me it's Sabotage.

I understand the idea behind it, but when I play a game with my friends, they don't want to plant the bomb, at all. I gotta be honest though, I live forOvertime Sabotage. %*+# is INTENSE
laugh.gif

Man i didnt know these clowns boosted so much in FFA too!

Like 1 minute into this game this guy was 16-0 and i look on the board and theres a dude thats 0-16... everyone else is like 5-2 and **%% so i hunt this clowndown and break up the party... he left after i killed him twice
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Now i know why your W/L is so high Lebrev... ol get a W for 3rd place in FFA +%%....
laugh.gif

fraij da 5 11 wrote:
Man i didnt know these clowns boosted so much in FFA too!

Like 1 minute into this game this guy was 16-0 and i look on the board and theres a dude thats 0-16... everyone else is like 5-2 and **%% so i hunt this clown down and break up the party... he left after i killed him twice
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Now i know why your W/L is so high Lebrev... ol get a W for 3rd place in FFA +%%....
laugh.gif

I always come in first, fam.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I always send those dudes a 'Fail.' msg after I catch 'em boosting though. %%% is mad annoying.
I'm like the only one who notices and I'm trying to run to where they are and I end up dying atleast 3 times trying to stop that crap.

Yea me and this other dude (only other dude with a mic) ran some side operation covert ###@ to run down and murk this dude that was boosting... he bouncedright after

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

i was high as a hell yesterday and i was thinking if infinity ward droped a zombie mode with all the mw 2 weapons with levels such as defend the warehouse from zombie attacks and you could get a new attachment like a flashlight
thats a seller for me
Huh?
laugh.gif

So i take it that the ACR is the best AR in the game?

Btw, has anyone else been killed by their own care package?
laugh.gif

^
nope, but i got killed by a care package one time when I tried rushing the guy and the care package ending up landing on top of me, instant death !#%+ had me
roll.gif
sick.gif
at the same time

laugh.gif

man.. when that happened to me I was like "%** just happened!?"

Honestly, I didnt know that could happen. I looked up and next thing I know Im dead. #%$! happened so fast
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Olvera23

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

Unbelievable.
smh.gif

Two patches, and the game is STILL messed up.
indifferent.gif
how so?
nerd.gif
the first patch to fix connection issues failed and this patch to fix both akimbo shotguns and the prestige hack failed as well. i saw a videoyoutube

where IW said the reason the patches are taking long to release, is the team that made the multiplayer part of the game has been on vacation for a while

and only come in on their spare time to patch it up

Back
Top Bottom