The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

yeah, thats what I thought after using them even though there meters say otherwise. You guys use the iron sights too?

Holographic. You need that or a Red Dot for them longshots. Insanely accurate.

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

yeah, thats what I thought after using them even though there meters say otherwise. You guys use the iron sights too?

Holographic. You need that or a Red Dot for them longshots. Insanely accurate.

thats what i'm saying, i can't use iron sights for nothing, which sucks cause my attachment with every gun is always one of the sights and i can'tgive up scavenger pro for bling pro.

yeah I want to use silencer but I hate how it turns the gun into a woman. i heard you die a lot if you dont use it cause you show up on their radar.

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Glitched matched where all I used was the Famas with the red dot sight and one man army pro(im at the top). One burst and you're dead. End of story. The assists where from airstrikes and nades..flashbangs..etc

how in the hell?
eek.gif
i need to get in one of these games.... info on how to do this?

Add me gt for 360 bajansteven. I mean i know i put less than 30 mins on this game so far and how i dare i talk this way abt nt fav game ever
laugh.gif
but imo cod waw > mw2

how in the hell?
eek.gif

You can't anymore, they recently updated this
laugh.gif

Add me gt for 360 bajansteven. I mean i know i put less than 30 mins on this game so far and how i dare i talk this way abt nt fav game ever
laugh.gif
but imo cod waw > mw2
eek.gif

COD2> that garbage called WAW

Originally Posted by So Authentic

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Glitched matched where all I used was the Famas with the red dot sight and one man army pro(im at the top). One burst and you're dead. End of story. The assists where from airstrikes and nades..flashbangs..etc

how in the hell?
eek.gif
I just added you man...I wanna get in on that...Looks too fun...I'm also trying to link-up with some good players..im sick of playingsolo-dolo...anyone wanna make a clan..? or something?

GT: Nice Gamertag

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

*Cue Arnold "wrong" gif.

Can't see #@#$ without the red dot or holographic sight
laugh.gif
*Cue the you can't aim gift*

Step your aim game up son.

-The Juice
My aim is straight. I'm sure a lot of dudes will agree with me that red dot > iron sight.

to be honest, i actually like the iron sights > rds/holo on some guns

i guess its just a preference

**kanye shrug**

Originally Posted by Nash

FAMAS/M16 = easy mode guns
yeah I said it
lmfao

I use the UMP - dudes said it was a noob gun
used the ACR - dudes said it was a noob gun
used the FAMAS - dudes said it was a noob gun
used the M16 - dudes said it was a noob gun
used the Models - dudes said it was cheating
used the Scar - dudes said it was for beginners
used the AK47 - dudes said it was a noob gun
used the sniper - dudes said it was for campers

you cant win
laugh.gif

Nash your statement is laughable though. The FAMAS requires you to actually aim, instead of holding onto the right trigger for dear life praying that you get akill. Using a 3 burst gun you sacrifice fast aiming, fast fire rate, and you lack the ability to hold the trigger down so what makes it so easy? Oh because ofthe power? Get out of here with that noise. Using the 3 burst method makes you a better player. Dont believe me? Unlock the AK47, use the spray and pray methodand tell me how many kills you get, then use the 3 burst method and tell me how many kills and head shots you get.

Anyway I just dropped my second nuke. At Estate this time
pimp.gif
Was playingin a game with my boy and my boys little brother, they were goin nuts over it, Me...I acted like I been there before, but I was low key excited. Swag levelelevated after it.
laugh.gif

cimg0327b.jpg

cimg0328n.jpg

-The Juice

AK, FAMAS, ACR, M16, Scar, RPD, UMP, Tar, all handguns plus M93 Raffica, and AUG all have beastly iron sights.
You just have to throw a silencer on them.
But i like my AK like i like my women...naked.

yeah I said it
lmfao

seriously though
laugh.gif
.. dudes whine about every aspect of this game.. i gotta PM earlier today from some herb i killed 3 times in a row.. talking about how icrouch too much
laugh.gif
.. the F kinda stuff is that?

Originally Posted by proper english

yeah I said it
lmfao

seriously though
laugh.gif
.. dudes whine about every aspect of this game.. i gotta PM earlier today from some herb i killed 3 times in a row.. talking about how i crouch too much
laugh.gif
.. the F kinda stuff is that?
roll.gif

People absolutely love to make excuses when they are not good. Or when they try to use any other guns except for the SCAR, and they suck. It's hilarious tohear people complain about a video game. People who are bad at this also like to blame "campers" honestly.....campers are not that big of deal. AndIW put Sniping weapons in the game.....so obviously they intended on people camping. Keep it moving and snuff them out while they are in prone trying to snipe.Plain and simple.

-The Juice

People absolutely love to make excuses when they are not good. Or when they try to use any other guns except for the SCAR, and they suck. It's hilarious to hear people complain about a video game. People who are bad at this also like to blame "campers" honestly.....campers are not that big of deal. And IW put Sniping weapons in the game.....so obviously they intended on people camping. Keep it moving and snuff them out while they are in prone trying to snipe. Plain and simple.

-The Juice

yea man, i completely agree. i honestly cant just sit in one place and wait for people to run by me. i feel like i have a short attention span. lol. but if inotice that someone is camping ill go after them, just to get em to move to another spot. btw, how do you guys handle these boosters, i swear today in 3 gamesone dude had 25+ kills and another had 25+ deaths. its annoying just knowing some guys come into these games to kill one person. and these happened to me inffa.

Back
Top Bottom