The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Went 70-11 on domination. Other guy on the team with 1-31, and was still trash talking. You should say anything if you went negative and lost.

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

I give respect to that guy for not being a mindless tard with a knife, but 90% of the time I am pissed off at these knifers.

It is incredibly easy if you have lightweight and marathon and tactical knife. I haven't done it in awhile. I came close to my first nuke, yes I still haven't gotten mine, with the M16 and stopping power. I was within 5 kills, but oh well.

I did have a funny match last night. I got a triple kill with a semtex at the beginning of a match against an entire clan [CGC] on scrapyard. If you have lightweight, marathon, and semtex and are the Rangers, you can pass Flag C and try to throw the frag at Flag A.

They quit shortly afterwards because I put on their clan tag right before the match started.
laugh.gif
I think that's what pissed them off.

What I don't understand right now is the damage of the Vector Sub Machine Gun. To start off, the UMP45 has a higher damage than the Vector. The Vector shoots the same caliber round as the UMP, so why does the Vector have a lowered damage? Shouldn't the damage be the same? Even the Mini Uzi is more powerful than the Vector. And the Mini Uzi shoots the 9mm round, which does not have the same power as the .45 round. Just a thought.
eyes.gif
I love doing that to clans.
laugh.gif

i average about 50-70 kills a game on headquarters..the most i have ever gotten was 119 and im on ps3..without doing that glitched playlist orwhatever....119-14 ftw on scrapyard

Does anyone want to get some Team Death Match going? I'm in a slump and could use some help haha
my GT is JBizzle

Anyone ever play this on 2 different platforms? Last year I played PS3 COD4 for a little bit and did so much better and that was even with that tiny ps3controller.

Originally Posted by Moderate Gatsby

I just unlocked Extended Mags for my SCAR. How come it gives me less bullets than when Extended Mags is attached?
Your clip is just longer. You need to use Scavenger Pro for more bullets.

I tried the Tar-21 for a couple games and I kinda like it. The iron sights are actually good on this gun. i was using sleight/SP/commando.

roll.gif
yo whats good with the ppl playing MTDM? are they really that bad?... i managed to get an AC130 by hiding (camping
smh.gif
) out in the poppy fields inAfghan.. dudes literally served themselves on a silver platter to my tac-knife

Back
Top Bottom