The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Ah man, it's fixed.... -_-

I was having fun with those matches
smh.gif

Originally Posted by gil23

Originally Posted by Rafool

Ah man, it's fixed.... -_-

I was having fun with those matches
smh.gif

GOOD!!!!!
Actually not good for me.

I was having fun, free for all unlimited time/score, unlimited ammo, noob tubing
pimp.gif

All gone now......
smh.gif

i'm extremely happy its been fixed. im tired of me getting like 19 10 kill streaks before someone noobtubes me or some fantastic Random Nades or semtex

Um nothing has been fixed. I just signed on and what do you know? Ground war on rust. You guys will know when they fix it. As soon as you sign in there will baan update.

nothing wrong, just dont make it your only way to get kills(thats when its wrong).....lame skills, especially when u are just waiting in a corner
grin.gif

i take a break from mw2 and all this happens
laugh.gif

id love to try groundwar on rust with unlimited ammo. i bet that would hella fun, if you dominating but if you losing its a wrap like that one vid on rust withthe ac130
laugh.gif
id be super pissed.

Glad that they will be balancing the cheapest weapons in the game (akimbo 1887s). Now if they would only balance out the commando perk, limit the scavengerclaymores to 3 or 4 and put the weapon damage on COD4's level, then this game could actually compete with the greatness of COD4's multiplayer.

The thing that gets me about the commando perk is that you can never it knife a person with commando. There knife always takes priority over yours. It'sretarded. I don't mind the halo type lunge as much as that. I'm pretty sure the first claymore you planted blows up after you put three at a time withscavenger. At least it does for me.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Glad that they will be balancing the cheapest weapons in the game (akimbo 1887s). Now if they would only balance out the commando perk, limit the scavenger claymores to 3 or 4 and put the weapon damage on COD4's level, then this game could actually compete with the greatness of COD4's multiplayer.

This is what made me throw my controller. I had a 24 kill streak. With nuke on.

That perk is on some halo 3 energy sword lunge steez.

Also, other than being cheap and unrealistic, the commando perk just looks ridiculous when you witness someone stab you with commando. Most times the guystabbing you looks like comedy characters from those really old 1920s comedy movies, he moves like someone pushed the fast forward button. And one time I swearthe guy with the commando perk teleported right in front of me to stab me. Like Dhalsim. He just disappeared and appeared right in front of me and stabbed me.

^
laugh.gif
so true. I gotta admit, it sucks when you're on a nice kill streak in a room and you know you're about to get shanked and there is nothin youcan do about it.

so i havent got on mw2 ..im 10th prestige soo that means if i update i wont be 10th prestige no more?

just upgraded my TV today to a 46" 120hz and i'm 0-10. Am I getting lag or %**$ a string of %**$ teammates? I swear I get the dumbest teamates. LIkerunning outside during their copper gunner and AC130, not finishing kills etc..

Originally Posted by jeenewed

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Glad that they will be balancing the cheapest weapons in the game (akimbo 1887s). Now if they would only balance out the commando perk, limit the scavenger claymores to 3 or 4 and put the weapon damage on COD4's level, then this game could actually compete with the greatness of COD4's multiplayer.

This is what made me throw my controller. I had a 24 kill streak. With nuke on.

That perk is on some halo 3 energy sword lunge steez.

What? You know when you place a 3rd claymore, the 1st claymore automatically explodes.

Back
Top Bottom