The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Why do people end the game as soon as they have the nuke?

I wait til the very last minute I can use it just so I can rack up more kills.
laugh.gif
one match i knew this guy had a nuke and i got an emp out of a care package. i used it with 59 seconds left and he was tight cusing me out andeverything.

Yeah the 1887s are over powered and the range on them is crazy, but what I thought was the worst for those akimbos was the fact that some player could besprinting then all of a sudden be shooting damn near instantly. Usually when you sprint with one gun, it takes a moment to stop and shoot, but with the akimbo1887s its damn near instantaneous. I finally got them the other day and decided to try them, man they are cheap as rock. I'm a shotgun player, all I usedwas the w1200 on cod4 and now all I use is the spas12 on mw2, and I'd be an unstoppable monster with the 1887s, but meh....

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Why do people end the game as soon as they have the nuke?

I wait til the very last minute I can use it just so I can rack up more kills.
laugh.gif

To the other poster who said his boys are going back to MW to boycott. Get outta here.
laugh.gif
No one cares if they boycott, whats 3-4 guys to millions of MW2 players? Not much, although im sure alot more people are boycotting at well. MW is more simple, MW2 of course is a little more flexible when it comes to perks, killstreaks, weapons and whatnot. I prefer the variety.
Man, I was so amped I wasn't even thinking at this point. Now I'm mad that I didn't do that. I'm going to do that for the nexttime. Thank you sir you have officially ruined my happiness
laugh.gif

-The Juice

i think its safe to say this game is just like gears of war. it went from one good multiplayer experience to a bug ridden sequel

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]winning a 18+ free for all does not mean you're good....just means you're agreat spawn kill camper

SEE ME IN A REG MATCH!
[/color]

I dont see how so many hate this game... its not that bad... just glitchy...

The maps are way better than COD 4 IMO

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

You think so?

I dunno man backlot, pipeline, crash, and strike
eek.gif

Them joints is better than any MW2 map IMO

I was just in a match, someone on my team got a Nuke.

Game is over, and someone on the other team is screaming "I have a family man! A family! A three year old now without a father, why you have to Nukeus!".
roll.gif

This game is trash. They need to reset all the damn leader boards and issh, and fix all 20 million glitches people are doing. That grenade launcher and AC-130rapid fire glitch took the cake.

Originally Posted by lowslows

You think so?

I dunno man backlot, pipeline, crash, and strike
eek.gif

Them joints is better than any MW2 map IMO
Yeah there's no way the MW2 maps are better than the COD4 ones
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Glad that they will be balancing the cheapest weapons in the game (akimbo 1887s). Now if they would only balance out the commando perk, limit the scavenger claymores to 3 or 4 and put the weapon damage on COD4's level, then this game could actually compete with the greatness of COD4's multiplayer.

Don't even get me started on this @#$#. #@$@#%#@ ridiculous how cheap this perk is, how is dude gonna knife me from like 10 feet away AND not die from taking all the bullets I shot at him. What a joke. Especially combined with marathon and lightweight....
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
But i'm not even gonna f with this game anymore, the camping on EVERY single game I join is sickening. I really do miss COD4
frown.gif

Pack ya bags and leave then bud. COD4 still up and strong.

I would... but I don't know as much as I hate this game I wanna keep playing it. I like getting new titles and stuff, but I don't like the camping.Plus I traded in my cod4 to get this game
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Went 18-1 and called it a day.
pimp.gif

FMJ x Thermal on the big fifty is amazing. I have yet to unlock the nuke. I didn't think I was camping that much though. I was moving around too.

They need to get rid of akimbo 1887s. That thing is unstoppable. I picked up some dead guys' shotguns and got three kills right after to get my Pave Low.It's funny how fast they drop down, but it's annoying when you're on the other end.

And people, knifing is getting OLD.
indifferent.gif

Wow.. popped in COD4.. graphics are like i'm playing N64
roll.gif

Oh and Juggernaut is the gayest perk ever... the fact they took it out of MW2 makes MW2>COD4

At least with painkiller they don't have it all the time

roll.gif

Oh and Juggernaut is the gayest perk ever... the fact they took it out of MW2 makes MW2>COD4

indifferent.gif

The graphics aren't that much better in MW2 at all. The golden AK47 still looks better than anything in MW2. I was surprised how little different MW2 looksthan COD4.

Commando & Akimbo 1n88b7s >>> martyrdom and juggernaut in terms of being annoying.

This game couldn't carry COD4's jockstrap, gameplay-wise. All it has on COD4 is that it's newer.

I am kicking butt with the M16 on COD4.... yet I'm awful on it in MW2

Maybe its because I never got into COD 4 multiplayer...

graphics wise I still think WAW is better than both

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

roll.gif

indifferent.gif

The graphics aren't that much better in MW2 at all. The golden AK47 still looks better than anything in MW2. I was surprised how little different MW2 looks than COD4.

Commando & Akimbo 1n88b7s >>> martyrdom and juggernaut in terms of being annoying.

This game couldn't carry COD4's jockstrap, gameplay-wise. All it has on COD4 is that it's newer.
How you gonna waste your 7000th post complaining?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude do us all a favor and trade in your MW2.

Anyone get the STD title yet? I got it last night...

To get it you gotta knife someone who is wearing that title at that time... apparently like less than 15% of people have it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Anyone get the STD title yet? I got it last night...

To get it you gotta knife someone who is wearing that title at that time... apparently like less than 15% of people have it
pimp.gif

i got the STD earlier

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

18 people ffa on rust.. i loves it
smile.gif

guranteed 100+ kills with 50 deaths

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]winning a 18+ free for all does not mean you're good....just means you're a great spawn kill camper

SEE ME IN A REG MATCH![/color]

tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom