The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

went 8 and 66 k/d. I got to be am the worst player to pick up that game
laugh.gif
smh.gif

eek.gif

That's insane.

-The Juice

just finished the campaign, and i have no idea what happened story wise in the last 3 levels
laugh.gif

the story telling in this game is mad confusing.

Hey I been playin' MW2 for a while now. Some of the stuff that happens is gettin' on my nerves. OrenthalJames, I tried your Famas class.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. It works really well. Any of you got any useful tips that helpyou play better online?

Originally Posted by jae oh en

just finished the campaign, and i have no idea what happened story wise in the last 3 levels
laugh.gif

the story telling in this game is mad confusing.
yea i think they made it up last sec spoiler . Sheppard and Makarov were working together, the 141 CIA agent was sent to the airportto be set up make make it look like the US attacked the Russian airport. the hacking level where youhad to defend it showed that Sheppard was involved withMakarov, that's why he killed ghost and roach

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

so ps3 ppl hows the patch?
nerd.gif
(im on the 360 just wanna how well they balanced out those model shotguns)

not that many people running with the 1887 shotguns looks like they lowered the Range

Originally Posted by maddog345

Hey I been playin' MW2 for a while now. Some of the stuff that happens is gettin' on my nerves. OrenthalJames, I tried your Famas class.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. It works really well. Any of you got any useful tips that help you play better online?
Keep your head on a swivel!!!!!!!!!!!!
Move slow (crouch and prone are your best friends)

If you are running and you come into a heads up battle with another person, pull the right trigger first then the left! When I learned to pull the righttrigger than immediately pulling the left trigger it saved me a lot of deaths. I was always trying to aim and then shoot when someone is facing me, and I waswould always lose. Because the guy would be shooting me and I'm in the middle of pulling my gun up to aim and shoot. Once you learn how to face-to-facebattle the game is pretty much in the palm of your hands after that.

I would also recommend using the heartbeat sensor for while, learn the maps, and how people move within the map. LEARN THE MAPS! LEARN THEM! Once you you learnhow people opperate within the map you wont need the heartbeat sensor anymore.

-The Juice

I want the patch already, all I get into now are the glitch games. A couple of hours ago I got into a regular game and I've never been so happy to be inone
laugh.gif

just when i get the model 1887 they nerf it. smh.
is there a big difference now in range compared to the pre patch model?

Originally Posted by B fr3sh

just when i get the model 1887 they nerf it. smh.
is there a big difference now in range compared to the pre patch model?

I decided to prestige since they nerfed it...I use to hate this gun so much then I got em and went crazy
laugh.gif

smh.gif
I had to come back and talk about how Horrible those double shotguns are..

Dude was on top of a building, and im below him running around the corner, on the kill cam it clearly shows me get thru the alley and he let the shot off andit somewhow killed me
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
.. Are they not going to do anything about this??

Originally Posted by henz0

smh.gif
I had to come back and talk about how Horrible those double shotguns are..

Dude was on top of a building, and im below him running around the corner, on the kill cam it clearly shows me get thru the alley and he let the shot off and it somewhow killed me
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
.. Are they not going to do anything about this??
Why you leave the match last night broski?
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom