The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

BTW, these fools (Sherlock87, Barack Odrama, c_mat1k, distinct101) had me playing this game for a good 4 hours straight this morning x
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by suprafly36

ACR + silence
Scavenger
Stopping Power
Steady Aim

eek.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
I dont think you need steady aim with the ACR.. that %$^# has no recoil

Originally Posted by gil23

Originally Posted by suprafly36

ACR + silence
Scavenger
Stopping Power
Steady Aim

eek.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
I dont think you need steady aim with the ACR.. that %$^# has no recoil
Steady Aim reduces the bullet spread of your hip fire by reducing the size of your crosshairs. It has nothing to with recoil.

Originally Posted by r0yalty

BTW, these fools (Sherlock87, Barack Odrama, c_mat1k, distinct101) had me playing this game for a good 4 hours straight this morning x
smh.gif
laugh.gif
That's because we do work.

minus C_mat1k lol
roll.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif
, we get busy.

I'm playing now, anybody wanna run some? Barack Odrama X

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

smh.gif
laugh.gif

minus C_mat1k lol
roll.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif
, we get busy.

roll.gif
I would play now, but I gotta shovel this snow
smh.gif
sick.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

minus C_mat1k lol
roll.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif
, we get busy.

imma run with you if you still on GT: moneyguel

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

smh.gif
laugh.gif

minus C_mat1k lol
roll.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif
, we get busy.

imma run with you if you still on GT: moneyguel
I'll play too. Sent you a Friend request.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by maddog345

Hey I been playin' MW2 for a while now. Some of the stuff that happens is gettin' on my nerves. OrenthalJames, I tried your Famas class.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. It works really well. Any of you got any useful tips that help you play better online?
Keep your head on a swivel!!!!!!!!!!!!
Move slow (crouch and prone are your best friends)

If you are running and you come into a heads up battle with another person, pull the right trigger first then the left! When I learned to pull the right trigger than immediately pulling the left trigger it saved me a lot of deaths. I was always trying to aim and then shoot when someone is facing me, and I was would always lose. Because the guy would be shooting me and I'm in the middle of pulling my gun up to aim and shoot. Once you learn how to face-to-face battle the game is pretty much in the palm of your hands after that.

I would also recommend using the heartbeat sensor for while, learn the maps, and how people move within the map. LEARN THE MAPS! LEARN THEM! Once you you learn how people opperate within the map you wont need the heartbeat sensor anymore.

-The Juice
Appreciate the info. I was playin' this morning & I had a game where I went 21-4 and then 20-2. I think my problem was that I was runninginto action head on. Now, I use a more stealthy approach. That crouching helps a lot.

smh.gif
laugh.gif
i was playing with ya for about 5 matches. i aint get down with headquarters though. im a team deathmatch person. i had to wait til i wasfinishing murking the dudes in cod4 before i joined ya.

sine ive been playing mw2 cod4 regular tdm is stupid easy. im get like +2 k/d every map. i used to hate playing reg tdm in cod4 because it took nearly half theclip to kill somebody (played nothing but hardcore, why my k/d was so low on cod4) but ive been straight murking though
laugh.gif
its hilarious!

Back
Top Bottom