The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Should I prestige? I really do not want to give up my weapons but now its like I'm playing for nothing.

-The Juice
I say do it. Whenever I prestige I almost ALWAYS turn into a better player.
I've decided I am going too. Once my boy cops the game I am going to prestige and do the whole level up process again. You lose all your guns
smh.gif

The worst part is losing Ninja Pro and Coldblooded pro. I still never got SitRep pro

-The Juice

I personally won't prestige. Why? I use M16. I would have to wait till level 40 to be at my most dangerous level. Meh.

man those glitched game mess up youre stats tho, goin hella negative on the k/d cuz you die at spawn more than half the time.

laugh.gif
@ the whole "Prestige" concept. It aint like you get any real bonuses...except ummmmm"Prestige".
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Oh my bad you get an extra create-a-class slot, now that's REALLY worth it and prestigious. Dudes who are all prestige-d outstill die when I shoot them with my SCAR from halfway across the map. I could see if it came with extra armor, better guns, or something like an extra perkspot. IW is genius for creating the prestige system though, they knew it would keep the replay value high because they know how serious and competitive these"pro" gamers are. But in a way all it does is create the demand for people to Boost in order to get to the higher levels quicker.

I'm not ever going to prestige, for one I don't play the game a whole lot, so it is going to take me at least4-5 months to get to level 70. I don't care about the challenges, all I do is turn on the game, get into a match, get flags and kill others more than Idie. I'm only a Level 26 though I mostly often end the match with the highest K/D ratio and the lowest amounts of deaths and the most kills of a higherrank.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

laugh.gif
@ the whole "Prestige" concept. It aint like you get any real bonuses...except ummmmm "Prestige".
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Oh my bad you get an extra create-a-class slot, now that's REALLY worth it and prestigious. Dudes who are all prestige-d out still die when I shoot them with my SCAR from halfway across the map. I could see if it came with extra armor, better guns, or something like an extra perk spot. IW is genius for creating the prestige system though, they knew it would keep the replay value high because they know how serious and competitive these "pro" gamers are. But in a way all it does is create the demand for people to Boost in order to get to the higher levels quicker.

I'm not ever going to prestige, for one I don't play the game a whole lot, so it is going to take me at least 4-5 months to get to level 70. I don't care about the challenges, all I do is turn on the game, get into a match, get flags and kill others more than I die. I'm only a Level 26 though I mostly often end the match with the highest K/D ratio and the lowest amounts of deaths and the most kills of a higher rank.
That's what i thought too, but u get extra emblems and titles for your callsign. Plus the game ends at 1000% not 100 and there is extrachallenges
wink.gif

I got into a glitched match last night in Rust. It was
pimp.gif
. So much fun. I dont even care about the xp or kills or whatever. It was just hella fun. It was allcrazy
roll.gif

I suck and haven't really been online cuz of work....

How about a NT tourney on Sat?

Supposed to rain around my way so won't be going out during the day.

Originally Posted by purplenurple1414

Red rings right when christmas break starts, i get my m16, and these glitches appear. Such great timing
smh.gif
Exactly what happened to me. I'm still waiting on my Xbox to come back, but I have a question.

I borrowed my girl's 360, will I be able to put my HD on here 360 and use my Gamertag and Live subscription?

probably the funniest thing is when you hear guys goo "$#%, WTH, dude whats up with all this noob tubing and i cant reload" that be having me
roll.gif

Originally Posted by datdamndeuce

Originally Posted by purplenurple1414

Red rings right when christmas break starts, i get my m16, and these glitches appear. Such great timing
smh.gif
Exactly what happened to me. I'm still waiting on my Xbox to come back, but I have a question.

I borrowed my girl's 360, will I be able to put my HD on here 360 and use my Gamertag and Live subscription?
yeah you can do that, I've done it before

Originally Posted by reener

probably the funniest thing is when you hear guys goo "$#%, WTH, dude whats up with all this noob tubing and i cant reload" that be having me
roll.gif

tubing is a blast
i only start tubing when i keep getting owned by 87 shottys or when people start tubing too

try this for ownage tar+grenade attachment+rpg+ claymores+ extra blast damage+scavenger+ninja pro
pimp.gif

Is that glitch fixed? I haven't played a match yet today with glitching.

Yesterday it was every match...

Originally Posted by Dakingii

http://twitter.com/fourzerotwo
fourzerotwo
http://
#MW2 Update in Test now: 1887s Balanced. Public "private" Match fix. Infinite Ammo fix. Prestige Hack on PS3 fix. Texture Hack on PC fix.
ABOUT **$$!*% TIME!!!

I cant say im happy about the Model 1887 nerf though, those were my fun guns. O well

Agreed. I hated the 1887s and then I unlocked them and it was a different story. Went 23/4 yesterday on Skidrow, dudes were all mad. I made 5 oftheir teammates try and answer the 1887 with Akimbo Rangers
laugh.gif
.....didn't end well for them.

1887s used to bother me but if you know how to play the game you can easily shoot them down.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by Dakingii

http://twitter.com/fourzerotwo
fourzerotwo
http://
#MW2 Update in Test now: 1887s Balanced. Public "private" Match fix. Infinite Ammo fix. Prestige Hack on PS3 fix. Texture Hack on PC fix.
ABOUT **$$!*% TIME!!!

I cant say im happy about the Model 1887 nerf though, those were my fun guns. O well
Agreed. I hated the 1887s and then I unlocked them and it was a different story. Went 23/4 yesterday on Skidrow, dudes were all mad. I made 5 of their teammates try and answer the 1887 with Akimbo Rangers
laugh.gif
.....didn't end well for them.

1887s used to bother me but if you know how to play the game you can easily shoot them down.

-The Juice

dos caras?
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom