The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

cheaters FTL...... play the game the way is supposed to be played...what happen to having fun?
tired.gif

I've been getting into glitch matches since Saturday.

*&^% is like a normal game type to me now
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And we don't do those steps....we just get into 3rd person team tac and it just puts us in in those types of matches....

I love it
devil.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Just came out a glitched match
smh.gif

Cant front though.. the glitched grenade launcher seems fun as hell
laugh.gif

I'm cool with the glitch games but the ones where there's unlimited ammo is just nonsense
laugh.gif

My whole screen was shaking like I was in the movie cloverfield or something
laugh.gif

smh.gif
i cant even play ground war anymore because EVERY game is a glitched Domination or TDM on Rust

+@*$ is not even fun imo....except the unlimited ammo glitch.....laughs all day
laugh.gif
.... but not on Rust.....i HATE Rust

Originally Posted by gil23

cheaters FTL...... play the game the way is supposed to be played...what happen to having fun?
tired.gif

You have no idea what your talking about. They made some of the maps to big for 8 player free for all, 18 players on favela, invasion, rundown andquarry was fun as hell!

Although I dont ever want to play rust again
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Originally Posted by gil23

tired.gif

You have no idea what your talking about. They made some of the maps to big for 8 player free for all, 18 players on favela, invasion, rundown and quarry was fun as hell!

Although I dont ever want to play rust again
laugh.gif
You are the one who has no idea of what Im talking about
indifferent.gif
.......maybe if you were to switch to different game modes they wouldn't seem to BIG.
BTW... I was referring to the stupid glitches that all of these losers are doing.
tired.gif

I got in this game yesterday and it was unlimited everything.
eek.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

Dudes were noob-tubing the entire game. Sounded like explosions at all times. I was just walking around looking for red dots and shooting that direction.
roll.gif
roll.gif
devil.gif

WOW!!! I went from a .60 K/D to a 1.16 K/D and RISING!!!!! I haven't had a match where I died morethan killed in over 25 matches. I basically have been going on streaks where I have been having 3:1 K/D. My last match I went 6:1. Only a level 26 and startedplaying the game 2 weeks late and don't even play with any friends or parties!!!

AK47 w/Silencer
eek.gif
pimp.gif

only down fall is you gotta burst shot for long range shots. With a the ACOG on its basically a sniper rifle. Beastly

-The Juice

My secret is practicing on Spec-Ops the Favela maps at the highest level. It has made my reflexes and myaiming tremendously. When I play multiplayer it is too easy. I also use the SCAR like a sniper rifle but I don't use the ACOG because it limits CQBability, I use the holographic sight and shoot in small bursts to preserve accuracy...hitting dudes from across the map.

I need to start playing more. Im not getting any better since ill play one night the not play for like the next 2-3 days. I usally play demolition though.

never gone into an unlimited ammo match and i dont want to..
i think my sensitivity is at like 6 or 7.. anything less would be TOO slow
smh.gif

and all these dudes yellin out KDs how many kills do you have?

Just joined an unlimited time game
laugh.gif

The domination score was like 703-700 or something like that. Went about 118-43
pimp.gif

Unlimited everything is wiggidy wack, I like the regular glitches matches (TDM w/ friendly fire still adding to points), which I havent ran into in a while =/

I played my first unlimited match today, it was straight for a while but soon I got bored of it. Can't wait for a new patch honestly -_-

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

never gone into an unlimited ammo match and i dont want to..
i think my sensitivity is at like 6 or 7.. anything less would be TOO slow
smh.gif

and all these dudes yellin out KDs how many kills do you have?
Something like 760+ but I only play a few matches at a time and I started late. Quality >Quantity. Thing is I pulled mind up from a .60 by steady and consistent play. I am especially good using the Semtek grenades. I save them for dudes withshields...if you run up on me with a shield I'll throw a sticky grenade on it and haul +!*...BOOM
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. I'm sorry, I just can't spendhours at a time playing a game anymore like I used to. K/D is a better indicator of skill than total number of kills. A dude can have 15,000 kills, but if hedied 16,000 times all that means is that he plays the game a lot.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Do those KontrolFreak sticks really make THAT much of a difference?

Its only 10$ but still, no sense in throwing 10$ in the toilet unless the change is drastic.
laugh.gif

My KD gone from 1.75 to 1.85 in like a week since i got em... *shrugs*

nerd.gif

eek.gif
The unlimited ammo matches. Literally everybody using danger close andgoing insane with the noob tube, thumper, RPG or javelin.

roll.gif
but
smh.gif

smh.gif
this game is broken...

I'm kinda glad my 360 is off to TX, that way hopefully all this %%!% gets fixed by the time I get it back

Back
Top Bottom