The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Well...is this glitch only on 360?

Havent been keeping up with anything but...how do you get into this glitch? And do you get XP and whatnot?
There's so many glitches on this game, which one you talking about?
laugh.gif

For the rust glitch my boys and I just go to the 3rd person tactical and then 18 people all start playing either free for all or domination until someone getsa nuke, only way to end the game.
laugh.gif

Boy the amount of kills and points you get
eek.gif
pimp.gif

That last stand crap is sooo annoying... Having to kill someone twice and only getting one kill out of it.

I just played a private glitch match, everyone was lobbing grenades and shooting rockets in Favela. The sky was literally covered in grey smoke.
laugh.gif
And you get a lot of XP too.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

Just started using the mini Uzi. It's mad fun with Steady Aim. Can't wait for Akimbo.
The crosshair is ENORMOUS with Akimbo smgs. You gotta crouch or really get used to the setup to do good with it. the first match I used the Akimbouzis I got a Chopper gunner, I eventually found myself shooting from a good distance away and getting kills, but I'd rather have either an Uzi w/ Rapidfire, or a naked MP5k. But COD4 MP5> all . I miss that gun :-(

But
mad.gif
at all these glitches. It's like we paid to play the beta
smh.gif

After playing around with the F2000: It's iron sights are ##!, but the Red dot sight
pimp.gif
I got 2 AC130's in a row (seperate matches) using this gun. You just have toremember it's weaknesses. It behaves more like a SMG than an assault rifle.

The Akimbo Model 1887s, on the other hand, behave more like a sniper rifle than a shotgun
laugh.gif
This one guy had the left tip of his crosshair on me (I mean a little white dot)and still managed to kill me from at least 20 feet away
mad.gif

sick.gif

Horrible choice by IW to include that gun in the game.

Just played one of those glitched matches with inf. ammo.
Got an AC-130 and the guns had no reload time on them
eek.gif
laugh.gif

So fun!

But COD4 MP5> all . I miss that gun :-(

You arent the only one fam
smh.gif
. The MP5 on this game just isnt cutting it.

I really wished they kept the AK-47u as well. I use to BEAST with this gun on COD4. all i needed was the silencer on that joint and i was unstoppable

Ive decided to use the AK-47 as my main assault rifle. Feels good to get a chopper gunner every other game now
pimp.gif

I was browsing Robert bowlings Twitter to see if anyone has mentioned that beast of a shotgun called the model 1887 and if they mentioned the private glitchmatches. Luckily some kid asked about both.
laugh.gif
KnownAsMclovin @fourzerotwo Still loving the game! I mean, its amazing right now, but fix the 1887's andprivate match glitches and it'll be Perfect! about 1 hour ago @KnownAsMclovin Thanks man. Expect to have both of those resolved as fast as we can. 39minutes ago yes! Yes! Yes!

diehalo @fourzerotwo are u ever gonna nerf akimbo 1887's they are ruining the game about 4 hours ago

@diehalo Yeah. There will be changes made. I'll have more info soon. about 3 hours ago

Abuse the shotty while you can
laugh.gif

This game is SOOOO inconsistent...

the 1887's... sometimes I have to shoot someone 3 times when they are 5 feet away
indifferent.gif

And not to mention all the times I noob tube somebody at the feet and nothing happens...

No I don't use the noob tube, was only using it to get the challenge for it too unlock all of a guns attachments.

This game is getting outta hand man.

Your supposed to die after 4+ shots of the M16...

You gotta be kidding me.

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

This game is getting outta hand man.

Your supposed to die after 4+ shots of the M16...

You gotta be kidding me.
smh.gif

And I was testing out just how cheap that painkiller perk is and it's ridiculous. I threw a semtex on a wall stood right next to it and when it blew up Iwas still alive
laugh.gif
alien.gif

And what's good with all these glitches? Every other game I'm in a private match or a game where you get infinite ammo.

YOO anybody getting infinite ammo?? damn dudes were shooting a million grenade launchers and javelins damn it was insane

then some one got AC 130 got infinite ammo too.

jesus christ, those ac-130 with infinite ammo is disgusting.
great job infinity ward, good job.

And this is why you always do a beta...I can't play in a normal game. Everything I join is either a noobtube fest or FFA w/24 dudes.

Damn... that glitch is serious. I haven't joined any glitched games but I might just do it so I can master my guns.

Yo the inf. ammo glitch is funny as hell.
I couldnt even see nothing cuz the screen wouldnt stop shaking from all the noob tube explosions.
Every game that that glitch happens i barely break even but i dont care cuz its funny.
Comedy
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom