The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

These glitched games are ruining everything
smh.gif

I'm not even used to the regular games anymore
QFT, i just decided that im not playing this game till another patch comes out. Imma just go back to SFIV for now

I played for about an hour today, no luck on finding a glitched game (I want to play one badly man).

Only dudes killin' me today were dudes with Model 1887's.
indifferent.gif

Even if you shoot em first it don't even matter, you gotta be 50 feet away.

unlimited ammo games are fun idk what yall are talkin about, i had a free for all game earlier that was 18 people called free for all but there were teams andyou could kill your team mates, it was hilarious

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I played for about an hour today, no luck on finding a glitched game (I want to play one badly man).

Only dudes killin' me today were dudes with Model 1887's.
indifferent.gif

Even if you shoot em first it don't even matter, you gotta be 50 feet away.
Try going to 3rd person team tac

It should work. Always does for me at least.

I must be the only one enjoying this glitch because I have so much fun, sure my deaths have surpassed my kills now but I don't care, &^%$ is so fun
laugh.gif

The glitched games are fun as ****. Some dude had an AC 130 with unlimitted amo had the whole map covered in smoke
laugh.gif

I haven't had a glitched game. I normally play MTDM on the PS3 if that matters. Still tryna get on w/ some ppl that don't play like dumb #%*%%.

Anybody every play w/ the hearbeat sensor and try not usin it? def can't
laugh.gif

In game picture my bro took with my phone on regular team deathmatch... I didn't have the nuke checked off
smh.gif
alien.gif

10frpdw.jpg

Finished 32-6.

Thanks to that ammo glitch I got my first two nukes today the ac130 is beastly on that glitch. Just straight spraying the whole map!
Harrier, AC130,Nuke ftw

eek.gif
@ the glitching going on.

This matchmaking $@#%+% up and put us in a free-for-all on ground war on that small *%# rust map. Complete chaos...
roll.gif
roll.gif

It was dope as hell tho.
pimp.gif

when you prestige does it make you redo the gun challenges and make get the fall camo all over?

Originally Posted by Grimey

when you prestige does it make you redo the gun challenges and make get the fall camo all over?

everything is gone except emblems and tags. you DO get an extra class slot though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

everything is gone except emblems and tags. you DO get an extra class slot though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

man *!$% that.. whats the point of doing the challenges then?

alright I have been playing cod alot but havent been keeping up with this thread, whats all this glitching thing? any1 have cliffnotes, last I heard was thejavalin glitch but it got pacthed?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

to level up faster and get the tags/emblems associated with those challenges.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

to level up faster and get the tags/emblems associated with those challenges.

you prestige? if you did is it worth it?

@Grimey: I haven't prestiged yet but I plan to. It's usually beneficial if your go-to weapon is something you start off with. I'm surgical with theFAMAS so going prestige isn't that hard of a choice for me. If my main weapon was... for example, Akimbo 1887's, I'd never prestige lol.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Should I prestige? I really do not want to give up my weapons but now its like I'm playing for nothing.

-The Juice
I say do it. Whenever I prestige I almost ALWAYS turn into a better player.

Back
Top Bottom