The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Finally called in my first nuke
pimp.gif

I now feel like i accomplished something today.

I got a double kill shooting down from where the helicopter is at in highrise..WITH AKIMBO 1887... And I took their care package
smh.gif

That guns so cheap I dont even use it

Originally Posted by Dunks r nice

Originally Posted by tonytw0tone

who has prestiged/is it worth it? level 69 now and trying to decide, are challenges completed lost?
I am at 4th prestige. Worth it depending on what medal you want. There is a challenge for prestige that gets kept along with other challenges, but everything else is straight forward. Also new titles and more classes you can create. For example, 1,3,5,7 & 9 prestige levels gets you more custom classes.

MW2 Status:
4th prestige, Level 33. Rank both kills and score 300ish global.
pimp.gif

If you wanna win, or have a good teammate add me, I always do good.
GT: dunksrnice
You stay in the west coast? If so we should run together... I'm a level 3 Prestige
pimp.gif

Any word on a patch coming out? This game is seriously one of the best games I played, if they fix the glitches and the power of the shotgun

So, what's everyones total play time / level?

I'm level 70, no prestige. With about 3 days total.
nerd.gif
Originally Posted by KVN

Any word on a patch coming out? This game is seriously one of the best games I played, if they fix the glitches and the power of the shotgun

fourzerotwo said the patch for Xbox is going through their certification, so it's up to Microsoft when we get it. Infinity Ward did a good job of fixing itasap though. I doubt they'll change the shot guns though, who knows.

I had it happen again today, dude straight walked OVER my claymore, and it didn't even go up

He had no perks to make this occur, nor did he flash bang it.... BS

Originally Posted by Xplicit213

I got a double kill shooting down from where the helicopter is at in highrise..WITH AKIMBO 1887... And I took their care package
smh.gif

That guns so cheap I dont even use it
when i saw them on the ground, i couldn't help but pick it up...that gun's a beast.

and congrats to jeenewed for gettin his nuke...i'mstill tryna get mine

Originally Posted by magneto621

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

I was waiting for this, and finally copped it...

http://store.microsoft.co...box-360/product/54DBF017

42 bucks and free shipping
sorry bro but saving 18 bucks was not worth waiting this long. with games like this it's best to cop as soon as possible after release day

now you're going to go online and get owned by level 3 prestiges...
Saving 20 bucks is worth it to a college student taking finals and needing to buy christmas gifts for people "bro"
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Dunks r nice

Originally Posted by RNS01

Originally Posted by doyung9

I have 3 gripes about this game, 3 only.

1) Javelin glitch... though it is funny watching it happen from a distance.

2) 1887 akimbo rangers.

3) dude's playing domination like team deathmatch. Fam, we losing 3 flags to 0, how bout to capture that flag you camping/guarding.
Preach.
Seriously, domination isn't team deathmatch. Your probably only playing because you either cant get kills or suck at team deathmatch. I capturing a flag, and they don't help out or walk pass by it. The %#$! are you doing?! Help me out
mad.gif
alien.gif

Suck a team deathmatch? No. It's just pointless IMO. I usually stick to Domination or Hardcore HQ Ricochet. They actually require, or are supposed to, abit of strategy. If I'm gonna play team deathmatch, I'll just throw Halo 3 in. That way all the unbelievable killing being done and stupid jumping andshooting will at least make a little sense. Who the #$R@ you know can jump and shoot a M16?

sorry bro but saving 18 bucks was not worth waiting this long. with games like this it's best to cop as soon as possible after release day

Saving 20 bucks is worth it to a college student taking finals and needing to buy christmas gifts for people "bro"
indifferent.gif

Man don't sweat it. Dudes obviously take these games too seriously sometimes. It'sgood to be competitive but sometimes you have to take a step back and realize that it is just a game. I myself bought the game on release date but went on avacation a few days after. It was almost 3 weeks before I could really play it again. I only play at the max 4-5 matches at a time and I still have a positiveK/D ratio. Some of these dudes on here put multiple hours in this stuff...it's not that serious.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Henz$ why you dont got a mic dude??
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
I had 3 of those joints and I dont know where any of them are... But this chick bought me the wireless one, getting it on friday
pimp.gif

How the hell you guys prestige so fast?
laugh.gif

Im still at level 65. All I play is ground war though, averaging maybe 5,000 exp a match, excluding finishing a match with extra exp from gun challenges andwhatnot. Is SND really the fastest way to prestige? I hate that kind of slow gameplay though, I average maybe 4-6 kills a match only. Not my kinda thing.

indifferent.gif
just a friendly tip, now u'll go online and get owned and the game won't be fun, ya shoulda saved those 42 bucks brah..and used them onsome christmas stocking or w/e u tryna buy as gifts
laugh.gif
..but hey if youwanna be a private playing against level 5 presitges and players like me who are ranked 70 but chose not to go prestige, be my guest, ill be happy to own youGT: bxkidd99
pimp.gif

^

Ok big shot.
laugh.gif

Quit hating on the guy, he saved $20 which might of meant alot to him.

Personally I think its stupid to wait a few weeks/month just to save $20 but whatever floats his boat.

I bought this at the midnight release. I haven't played it in over 2 weeks now. Game got boring to me. And no I don't suck either.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by its Labrev

There's alot of Most people who've prestiged that are still garbage.
Fixed. Level means zilch.
Basically.

Prestige = lots of free time.

See the dudes who have prestiged and see how many days they have played. I'm not saying if you Prestige you are trash, but most "prestigers"don't see the sun.

indifferent.gif
just a friendly tip, now u'll go online and get owned and the game won't be fun, ya shoulda saved those 42 bucks brah..and used them on some christmas stocking or w/e u tryna buy as gifts
laugh.gif
..but hey if you wanna be a private playing against level 5 presitges and players like me who are ranked 70 but chose not to go prestige, be my guest, ill be happy to own you GT: bxkidd99
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ dudes getting gassed over a videogame.

Back
Top Bottom