The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by RNS01

Originally Posted by doyung9

I have 3 gripes about this game, 3 only.

1) Javelin glitch... though it is funny watching it happen from a distance.

2) 1887 akimbo rangers.

3) dude's playing domination like team deathmatch. Fam, we losing 3 flags to 0, how bout to capture that flag you camping/guarding.
Preach.

I'm Guilty of this. but if im near a open flag i'll take it but if someone is taking one of my flags ill let him get it, kill him, get a extra 50XP fordefense and then 150 for capturing it so instead of 100XP for just a kill and defense, ill get 250XP for taking the flag back again

Labrrev, not sure if you noticed i jumped into that FFA game late earlier n murked you 4-5 times
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

fraij da 5 11 wrote:
Labrrev, not sure if you noticed i jumped into that FFA game late earlier n murked you 4-5 times
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I did notice. I only had a handful of deaths till you came in,
mad.gif
laugh.gif
I got you back a few times though.
wink.gif

We'll have to run it when I hop back on..

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by badjustin

would my 3mbps internet be lag on cod online? thanks

Poor game hosts.
sorry for my ignorance, but what does that mean?
laugh.gif
i cant bethe host?

my brother got me a ps3 just last week
grin.gif

Man last night I went from getting an average of 15/5 on TDM and now today I can only break even at 10/10. Having such an off day
smh.gif

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

So now apparently people can walk DIRECTLY over my claymore and it doesn't go off... WOW

Scrambler+ delays the claymore
or
a flash/stun nade kills it

Poor game hosts.
laugh.gif
i cant be the host?

grin.gif
You should be fine when connecting to other people. My cousin plays on something like 1.5 mbps
But it could get a little laggy for other people when your the host on Groundwar though, but itll probably just change to someone elses connection. Not a bigdeal

nice playing ffa with you rob
nerd.gif
them dudes was kinda lowkey garbage we was playing with though
laugh.gif
had em mad on skidrow with my shottys.

What the hell is FFA?

Anyway...i barely get frag grenade kills. Last MW was easy...cuz of Martyrdom and cuz they were more powerful

But now i cant seem to get kills with the frag....

Originally Posted by doosta45

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

where you find them at? they were pretty garbage. skidrow game was crazy everyone using shottys in that hallway.
laugh.gif

i was doing the javelin glitch with danger close lol
pimp.gif
eek.gif
i got 50 kills overall and like 30 deaths lol i got like 5 triple kills and 1 multi kill lol ilove this murk a dude from across the map

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

i was doing the javelin glitch with danger close lol
pimp.gif
eek.gif
i got 50 kills overall and like 30 deaths lol i got like 5 triple kills and 1 multi kill lol i love this murk a dude from across the map
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by The Minister

Originally Posted by doosta45

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

where you find them at? they were pretty garbage. skidrow game was crazy everyone using shottys in that hallway.
laugh.gif
hell they found me. one of them sent me a friend request, then a party invite then a game invite. with was us 3 and they was trying to play ffa.but we needed 1 other person, i had like 13 dudes on and you was the only one playing mw2. i had asked them if they was from niketalk, and they was like'what the hell is niketalk'
laugh.gif
but it was too easy. some of them dudes was camping hard though in some of them maps
smh.gif

silenced acr w/ dual rangers & semetex + scavenger pro + marathon pro + steady aim pro =
pimp.gif
unlimited semtex/ammo/flash as long as i stay alive.

i also found out that if you get a killstreak reward, but dont use it and die. then get that same killstreak reward without using the first one, they stack. i
eek.gif
when i had two predators on skidrow. i killed the same dude twice with back to back predators. dude was like the eff
laugh.gif

ffa = free for all

Originally Posted by RNS01

Originally Posted by doyung9

I have 3 gripes about this game, 3 only.

1) Javelin glitch... though it is funny watching it happen from a distance.

2) 1887 akimbo rangers.

3) dude's playing domination like team deathmatch. Fam, we losing 3 flags to 0, how bout to capture that flag you camping/guarding.
Preach.
Seriously, domination isn't team deathmatch. Your probably only playing because you either cant get kills or suck at team deathmatch. Icapturing a flag, and they don't help out or walk pass by it. The %#$! are you doing?! Help me out
mad.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by tonytw0tone

who has prestiged/is it worth it? level 69 now and trying to decide, are challenges completed lost?
I am at 4th prestige. Worth it depending on what medal you want. There is a challenge for prestige that gets kept along with other challenges, buteverything else is straight forward. Also new titles and more classes you can create. For example, 1,3,5,7 & 9 prestige levels gets you more customclasses.

MW2 Status:
4th prestige, Level 33. Rank both kills and score 300ish global.
pimp.gif

If you wanna win, or have a good teammate add me, I always do good.
GT: dunksrnice

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
@ dudes running around with 2 shotguns and killing you from mad far with no aim on.

Originally Posted by henz0

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
@ dudes running around with 2 shotguns and killing you from mad far with no aim on.
thats one of the few things that gets me upset with MW2.

Son is like 40 feet away, not even aiming nor standing still, and dude gets a kill.

im not sure how it makes sense

Originally Posted by azabweekay

Poor game hosts.
laugh.gif
i cant be the host?

grin.gif
You should be fine when connecting to other people. My cousin plays on something like 1.5 mbps
But it could get a little laggy for other people when your the host on Groundwar though, but itll probably just change to someone elses connection. Not a big deal
thanks a lot fam
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom