The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

I did pay the 7.99 a month, but once I found out about the method it was too good to be true
frown.gif
a dude was just balling left and right, I had at least 6 different accounts onmy console at once, and I thought I was on some Nicky Barnes stuff, dudes wasn't touchin me
frown.gif
...But they touched me.....they touched me
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

I cant play anything else besides team deathmatch, MAYBE groundwar

none of the other modes interest me at all

I feel weird when I play the other gametypes

lol at dudes crime. i lmow he in the wrong but thats too funny lol anyways this games sucks $+#. inifinity ward is some lazy $+# %#!!+%+

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I have 3 classes with my M16:

a) Red Dot (scavenger, stopping power, ninja)
b) heartbeat and FMJ (bling pro, stopping power, ninja)
c) ACOG and heartbeat (in large maps)

MY K/D ratio @ 1.75 and climbing
pimp.gif

I stopped playin' Ground War because I stay having good games but it can have no outcome in the game. I have like a 1.10 W/L ratio ever since I focused on Deathmatch with some friends (used to be 0.80)
How do you get a winning record?

I get put in games too many losing games, and I leave matches when I'm doing really, really bad (10 more deaths than kills).

My K/d has been fluctuating from 1.22
smh.gif
to a 1.26. Trying pretty hard to get that 1.30, but I've been screwing around with the riot shield and knife too often.

you get a winning record by having a steady party. i use to have a 3.33 w/l ratio when i ran with my group of friends. when you play alone you get thrown withgarbage *$$ players thus u lose more often. the matchmaking in this game is terrible

For my fellow or potential MW2 BBM group members, you can change the sound profiles of the group so it doesn't make noise or alerts you everytime someonemakes a comment in there lol.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Finally got my extended mags for my M4A1....next up is my acr and i got 908 kills w.[/color]

Originally Posted by xblaze23

For my fellow or potential MW2 BBM group members, you can change the sound profiles of the group so it doesn't make noise or alerts you everytime someone makes a comment in there lol.
lol, i was the one complaining about that last night.

does anybody know why my connection just crapped out? went from perfect green to red for the last five days.
mad.gif

I didn't know about it either but the group doesn't blow up my phone so I figured others should know because If it was killing my phone with noise likethat, I would have left too lol.

I have 3 gripes about this game, 3 only.

1) Javelin glitch... though it is funny watching it happen from a distance.

2) 1887 akimbo rangers.

3) dude's playing domination like team deathmatch. Fam, we losing 3 flags to 0, how bout to capture that flag you camping/guarding.

Originally Posted by DSteezy

I did pay the 7.99 a month, but once I found out about the method it was too good to be true
frown.gif
a dude was just balling left and right, I had at least 6 different accounts on my console at once, and I thought I was on some Nicky Barnes stuff, dudes wasn't touchin me
frown.gif
...But they touched me.....they touched me
smh.gif
Don't be too surprised if you get touched again my dude (not by Microsoft)...not saying itis guaranteed to happen, but a lot of times they wait till they build up a nice case against you before they come after you. They can subpoena your ISP forrecords and transmissions and all that. So if I were you I'd just lay low and not be putting your business out there like you are...you could very well behelping their case against you...but don't believe me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by doyung9

2) 1887 akimbo rangers.

3) dude's playing domination like team deathmatch. Fam, we losing 3 flags to 0, how bout to capture that flag you camping/guarding.
Preach.

Akimbo 1887s are becoming an issue
smh.gif

As already stated the game itself sucks. I would not recommend it to anyone who doesnt have xbox live. Also I wish I didn't suck so bad when I was juststarting out, my ratio is all f'ed up now. Its hard to get that ratio up, it seems like no matter how many games I go 18/5 in my ratio is moving slow ashell
laugh.gif

but real talk....akimbo 1887s or Rangers FTL

-The Juice

I love Sabotage especially when people arent all hurry to place the bomb..The amount of killing is unlimited.. Who wants to run some teams GT moneyguel

Originally Posted by DSteezy

Originally Posted by doosta45

how the hell you steal accounts?

nerd.gif

I made a fake Xbox.com sign in page, sent it out, and dudes was actually dumb enough to sign into it
indifferent.gif
I went to a passwords.txt page on the site, and I would just go through all the ones I collected, if they had a credit card I'd take them, change all the info, buy microsoft points, change the name, delete the friends, and claim it as mine. I did it for about 2 years and even gave some accounts out to the community until they caught me a couple days after Halloween ...I didn't wanna pay
frown.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Genius. I would have never thought of that. Nor would I be stupid enough to try it.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RNS01

2) 1887 akimbo rangers.

Preach.
i got to admit....i do this...BUT but.....I capture a flag when it's open.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by RNS01

2) 1887 akimbo rangers.

Preach.
i got to admit....i do this...BUT but.....I capture a flag when it's open.

well anytime outside the intial 20 seconds, you gotta do this to get a flag all on your own... what I'm talking about is I look at the score, we losinglike 17-65 and then I look at the kill/death for my team, and everybody +10... like %%! are you doing?

Back
Top Bottom