The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Usually played w. barakodrama, sherlock, dunks, and a couple others but i started running with myactual real homies (dudes finally copped the game).....having your own squad and dudes you can communicate with is important[/color]

that javelin glitch got me stressd. sowavy 809 is the gamertag add me if u play search cus that's
All I've been fiending on.

Since you dudes are throwing out your win/loss ratio's mines a 3.40 with a 91 win streak.
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

stonehenge13 wrote:
What gametype you usually play on? Sorry for being so suspect...just curious.

FFA / HC HQ / HC S&D.
I'd say most of the wins came from FFA, cause I'm usually on at odd hours when my team isn't.

Originally Posted by its Labrev

stonehenge13 wrote:
What gametype you usually play on? Sorry for being so suspect...just curious.
FFA / HC HQ / HC S&D.
I'd say most of the wins came from FFA, cause I'm usually on at odd hours when my team isn't.

Oh nice, well congrats on the impressive stats. I'm in the 1.4 k/d range, I shy away from anything HC, I'm in groundwar all day. Wish theyhad a Mercenary option for every gametype
nerd.gif

I cant play anything else besides team deathmatch, MAYBE groundwar

none of the other modes interest me at all

Just prestiged last night
pimp.gif

However, the painkiller thing is just absurd. How is dude gonna take about 1 and a half clips of the AA-12, live, AND kill me. $@##$@ ridiculous
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

I cant play anything else besides team deathmatch, MAYBE groundwar

none of the other modes interest me at all
same here. i hate capturing different areas of the map with flags everywhere and stupid noises every time an area is captured.

Got my old Xbox banned from XBL for stealing accounts, just bought an Elite and MW2 this afternoon...Rusty as balls after approx 57 days w/o a 360
frown.gif

Anyone who wants to dabble and dip holla at me - Ya Boy DSteezy

Originally Posted by doosta45

how the hell you steal accounts?

nerd.gif

I made a fake Xbox.com sign in page, sent it out, and dudes was actually dumb enough to sign into it
indifferent.gif
I went to a passwords.txt page on the site, and I would just go throughall the ones I collected, if they had a credit card I'd take them, change all the info, buy microsoft points, change the name, delete the friends, andclaim it as mine. I did it for about 2 years and even gave some accounts out to the community until they caught me a couple days after Halloween ...Ididn't wanna pay
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DSteezy

nerd.gif

I made a fake Xbox.com sign in page, sent it out, and dudes was actually dumb enough to sign into it
indifferent.gif
I went to a passwords.txt page on the site, and I would just go through all the ones I collected, if they had a credit card I'd take them, change all the info, buy microsoft points, change the name, delete the friends, and claim it as mine. I did it for about 2 years and even gave some accounts out to the community until they caught me a couple days after Halloween ...I didn't wanna pay
frown.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif

indifferent.gif
I went to a passwords.txt page on the site, and I would just go through all the ones I collected, if they had a credit card I'd take them, change all the info, buy microsoft points, change the name, delete the friends, and claim it as mine. I did it for about 2 years and even gave some accounts out to the community until they caught me a couple days after Halloween ...I didn't wanna pay
frown.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

nerd.gif

indifferent.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif

nerd.gif

indifferent.gif
frown.gif
joker-burning-money.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the responses

you lucky they didnt press charges for credit card fraud. but how they eventually catch you though? i know you got caught slipping, but how?

Back
Top Bottom