The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Recently been playing 3rd person team tactical and
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Think that's the only thing I'll be playing for a while, so much fun imo....

Originally Posted by Rafool

Recently been playing 3rd person team tactical and
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Think that's the only thing I'll be playing for a while, so much fun imo....

yea third person is really fun

Originally Posted by Grimey

Those of you that rock with the M16 how do you use it? attachments and perks..
OG COD4 setup

Red dot
Scavenger(Bandoller)
Stopping Power or Hardline(or whatever its called, the perk with -1 kill streak)
Last Stand

Isn't Cold Blooded supposed to make it so Sentry Guns cant see you? Cuz I use cold blooded, they never see me, but today one took me out... what the hell

Also Javelin glitch still works, what a load of bull....

MW2 campaign story is great
MW2 campaign gameplay sucks

MW2 multiplayer is what makes this game good. Ive had this game for a week now (level 52) finally played the campaign the other day.....turned it off after Ibeat a couple levels. Gameplay wasnt fun at all. Basically the same jazz over and over, outnumbered, die a bunch of times, kill a bunch of enemies,achievement, done.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Oh and Painkiller is the most ******ed thing ever, why reward someone for dying a lot?

Im saying... So many times my kill streaks are ended cause someone is charging me and lives through 6-8 bullets hitting their chest...

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Oh and Painkiller is the most ******ed thing ever, why reward someone for dying a lot?

Im saying... So many times my kill streaks are ended cause someone is charging me and lives through 6-8 bullets hitting their chest...
knife throw FTW my dude.

-The Juice

so whats this javelin glitch about? is MS really suspending people for this?

I tried it like 100 times and never worked, you take out the javelin, hold rb, then press Y and let go?

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

I tried it like 100 times and never worked, you take out the javelin, hold rb, then press Y and let go?
nah take out semtex, hit Y to pull out javelin and then just run around like a #($% sucker til someone murks you

I have 3 classes with my M16:

a) Red Dot (scavenger, stopping power, ninja)
b) heartbeat and FMJ (bling pro, stopping power, ninja)
c) ACOG and heartbeat (in large maps)

MY K/D ratio @ 1.75 and climbing
pimp.gif

I stopped playin' Ground War because I stay having good games but it can have no outcome in the game. I have like a 1.10 W/L ratio ever since I focused onDeathmatch with some friends (used to be 0.80)

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I have 3 classes with my M16:

a) Red Dot (scavenger, stopping power, ninja)
b) heartbeat and FMJ (bling pro, stopping power, ninja)
c) ACOG and heartbeat (in large maps)

MY K/D ratio @ 1.75 and climbing
pimp.gif

I stopped playin' Ground War because I stay having good games but it can have no outcome in the game. I have like a 1.10 W/L ratio ever since I focused on Deathmatch with some friends (used to be 0.80)
How do you get a winning record?

I get put in games too many losing games, and I leave matches when I'm doing really, really bad (10 more deaths than kills).

My K/d has been fluctuating from 1.22
smh.gif
to a 1.26. Trying pretty hard to getthat 1.30, but I've been screwing around with the riot shield and knife too often.

I just make sure I play well man...I play with a group ranging from 3-5 heads and we just hold our own....we use perks/weapons/killstreaks that compliment/helpeach other.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I just make sure I play well man...I play with a group ranging from 3-5 heads and we just hold our own....we use perks/weapons/killstreaks that compliment/help each other.

I need to find a better gang to play with... My friends are all goons. 0.73 k/d, 1.02 k/d, 0.85 k/d....
tired.gif

They talk too much smack too so they aren't focused on the game, and everyone on the other team will be more determined to beat us. I always pull my ownweight, with a few bad matches every 5 or so matches, but my friends are just straight horrible.

The NT Gamertag list might get assembled next Friday.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

[Shaq] Don't worry about it [Shaq]

smh.gif
ive come to the conclusion that i am no where near as good as i was on COD4
smh.gif

the highest K/D ratio i had was 1.69 now its 1.58
smh.gif

On COD4 my ratio was a 2.15 and i had the game since release day.

Most games i had 20+ kills and less than 9 deaths easily, now im struggling to remain positive and not have my deaths in the double digits

Originally Posted by Dakingii

smh.gif
ive come to the conclusion that i am no where near as good as i was on COD4
smh.gif

the highest K/D ratio i had was 1.69 now its 1.58
smh.gif

On COD4 my ratio was a 2.15 and i had the game since release day.

Most games i had 20+ kills and less than 9 deaths easily, now im struggling to remain positive and not have my deaths in the double digits

thats the same with me fam... pretty annoying.

i'm just gonna change up the way i play and really use the killstreaks to my advantage. i used to just run and gun in COD4 and put in WORK but it's notworking for me consistently in MW2. just too many ways to be faster/stronger in MW2 for me to sneak up on people, not to mention there are heartbeat sensorsand thermal scopes now on top of UAV
mad.gif

My W/L is 1.40 right now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Had a 29 win streak at one point... straight murking teams on demolition with a few of my friends...

Mez you should invite me to a game, ill run with you and your friends if you need a 5th or 6th.

Bumped my KD up to 1.78 over the last few days too
pimp.gif

One thing that pisses me off about this game as well, how are they gonna throw you in the middle of a match with only 2 minutes to go... especially on thelosing team down 20+ kills

Back
Top Bottom