The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

24-3 today...
grin.gif

Best i've ever gone in a COD game

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I had like a 23 kill streak earlier today, but it says my longest kill streak is only 17

Does it not count all the kills from my harrier/pavelow?
did you get the harrier/pavelow from a care package? anything from a care package doesnt count towards your killstreak but counts towards yourkills though.

the game has gotten seriously annoying. with everyone leveling up and unlocking almost all the weapons they are exploiting the flaws by Infinity Ward. While apatch to resolve the Javelin, people are still abusing the 1887 shotgun. There is absolutely no reason for a dual shotgun to be more accurate and more powerfulthan any of the assault riffles. Sigh, if only IW could alter this. It takes no skill whatsoever to point at the enemies general vicinity and fire two roundsfor instant kills.

As for the javelin problem...those of you who encounter users of this glitch, submit a player complaint and they should be banned from XBL temporarily.

Originally Posted by doosta45

Cragmatic said:
I had like a 23 kill streak earlier today, but it says my longest kill streak is only 17

Does it not count all the kills from my harrier/pavelow?
did you get the harrier/pavelow from a care package? anything from a care package doesnt count towards your killstreak but counts towards yourkills though.

No i did not, I knew care package kills don't count.. got to 7 and got the harrier, got to 9 and got the pavelow

campers are getting smarter, camping on top of the crane thing on high rise and junk it's getting annoying.
and these guys idk how the kept ending up on opposite teams but they boosted each other to get nukes. this game really isn't as fun anymore

I was actually enjoying it yesterday, got a good couple matches in of nobody being to annoying.

But for the most part, yea it just pisses me off. I'll play some WAW again soon
roll.gif

Pavelows have not been counting towards killstreaks for me or any of my friends. Harrier on the other hand has been. IW has been working on patches for this aswell as the javelin glitch. I too hope there is a patch for these dual shotties(which shouldn't have been dual in the first place). Hopefully they makethem so they don't just kill everything on the screen. =|

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

the game has gotten seriously annoying. with everyone leveling up and unlocking almost all the weapons they are exploiting the flaws by Infinity Ward. While a patch to resolve the Javelin, people are still abusing the 1887 shotgun. There is absolutely no reason for a dual shotgun to be more accurate and more powerful than any of the assault riffles. Sigh, if only IW could alter this. It takes no skill whatsoever to point at the enemies general vicinity and fire two rounds for instant kills.

As for the javelin problem...those of you who encounter users of this glitch, submit a player complaint and they should be banned from XBL temporarily.

im playin waw till theres a patch

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

the game has gotten seriously annoying. with everyone leveling up and unlocking almost all the weapons they are exploiting the flaws by Infinity Ward. While a patch to resolve the Javelin, people are still abusing the 1887 shotgun. There is absolutely no reason for a dual shotgun to be more accurate and more powerful than any of the assault riffles.

How about the more obvious problem, that a 100+ year-old shotgun is raping the most modern weapons in a modern day combat situation?

laugh.gif
i was using the dual rangers (only level 62
grin.gif
) they are great only bad thing is they only got two bullets and it take forever to reload. but i wasntcheesing with them though. i only used them when i was up close. everything else i was just using the tar. scavenger perk comes in handy. you reup your clip,and grenades too.

good night for me.

I ended a match like 22-27...
tired.gif
I hate you IW.

Mother freaking Javelins..... I'm not going to play for maybe 2 more weeks unless that tournament comes up. They run into you and if you don't killthem first, they just knife you. It is the most frustrating thing ever. And it's not like they're the top players either - they always have a ratioless than 1, and the more they die doing that same method, the more you die because of how annoying they are.

^there was one dude who thought he was doing it with the javelin glitch. he was going like 12-15, 13-16, etc. it did get frustrating because you would see duderunning towards you then as you start to put two bullets in his chest you remember thats dude with the javelin
tired.gif

Yeah that glitch is annoying. Basically file complaint on cheating and tampering and supposedly suspend for 2 days to 2 weeks.

3rd prestige, level 61. Rank 400ish in both score & kills global.
GT: dunksrnice

For those playing #MW2 on Xbox 360. The same fixes that are in 1.06 are coming to you, it's currently in Microsoft cert. Out of my hands.
PS3 update 1.06 is the javelin fix, care package glitch fix, and addresses areas where players could get into geo. Like rocks on Afghan

Heads up. #MW2 on PS3 just got update 1.05 which includes some improvements to matchmaking. Patch 1.06 is still coming down the pipeline
From IW...

Forgive me if this was already posted...

But this Dude is @+!#@%# INSANE....

He took down a Harrier with a knife!

A @+!#@%# KNIFE!!

eek.gif
eek.gif

I would be so pissed playing against him

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

Forgive me if this was already posted...

But this Dude is @+!#@%# INSANE....

He took down a Harrier with a knife!

A @+!#@%# KNIFE!!

eek.gif
eek.gif

I would be so pissed playing against him

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
how the hell is he running and jumping so high and fast.

Back
Top Bottom