The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

like i said its just a friendly tip bud, im saying, people who been having the game since release day know the maps inside and out, unlike you who just boughtit today, or do you even have it? on its way in the mail? anyway, hope you know what i am saying, it'll be rough out there

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Man I was on a roll today...had a few good games:

54-6
33-4
42-7
38-7

Had a 41 killstreak.
pimp.gif
No nuke equipped though.
indifferent.gif
^This is on Ground War correct?

Been on a mad terror today. Changed up my class and gun and now I'm set
pimp.gif

I had 4 chances to get the Nuke today (All on Regular Team Death), but I didn't have it unlocked
smh.gif

-The Juice

I only play HC but a few friends I play with play Core, and when I play with them I have to unload a whole clip damn near to kill someone. What guns andclasses do you run in Core and for what maps?

Originally Posted by onlyjays9P

I only play HC but a few friends I play with play Core, and when I play with them I have to unload a whole clip damn near to kill someone. What guns and classes do you run in Core and for what maps?
I would go with an ACR with a silencer on pretty much all maps if I was playing core. The ACR is the most acurate AR, has the lowest recoil, andessentialy can be used as a sniper rifle on Core because of its long range.

side note: 36/1 @ Derail (no nuke I forgot to put it in my Killstreak list
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif
)
-The Juice

I had a nuke on Karachi or w.e that map is today... that map sucks to get a chopper gunner on so i finished my gunner with a 18 kill streak... ran outtabullets for my FAMAS or AK (not sure what i was using) at like 22-23 kills

Had my heart goin hard tryin to get those last 2-3 kills with my pistol, but i got it
pimp.gif
3rd one

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

I had a nuke on Karachi or w.e that map is today... that map sucks to get a chopper gunner on so i finished my gunner with a 18 kill streak... ran outta bullets for my FAMAS or AK (not sure what i was using) at like 22-23 kills

Had my heart goin hard tryin to get those last 2-3 kills with my pistol, but i got it
pimp.gif
3rd one

I HATE Karachi. It's my worst map, I never do well on it.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by magneto621

like i said its just a friendly tip bud, im saying, people who been having the game since release day know the maps inside and out, unlike you who just bought it today, or do you even have it? on its way in the mail? anyway, hope you know what i am saying, it'll be rough out there
eyes.gif

Yes, you're a lot cooler than all of us for playing 6 days on MW2 already. Loser.

I have yet to call in a nuke. I think I'll set it up something like Harrier - Pave Low - Nuke if I ever do though.

To get the nuke you pretty much have to be on an open map and get the chopper gunner. Getting to the chopper gunner though is no easy task
smh.gif

i dont understand how yall enjoy this game, javilin glitch, akimbo shotguns, campin, boosting ugh i can only play this game for like an hour then i need abreak

Its not so hard, get a chopper gunner on Afghan and its a wrap.
pimp.gif

Predator Missile > Chopper Gunner > Nuke.

Or if you wanna rack up on kills, Predator Missile > Stealth Bomber > Chopper Gunner.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

To get the nuke you pretty much have to be on an open map and get the chopper gunner. Getting to the chopper gunner though is no easy task
smh.gif

Yea I use Harrier, Chopper Gunner, Nuke. If you can get the harrier and an extra kill or 2 with your gun then youre in good position to make a run at thenuke.

Maps with tons of buildings make it near impossible to get it. Ive only got it on Estate and Karachi...

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Its not so hard, get a chopper gunner on Afghan and its a wrap.
pimp.gif

Predator Missile > Chopper Gunner > Nuke.

Or if you wanna rack up on kills, Predator Missile > Stealth Bomber > Chopper Gunner.

pimp.gif
Eh the way I've been playing lately it's pretty much impossible to get from predator missile to chopper gunner
laugh.gif
sick.gif

But yeah one time I got the chopper gunner on afghan. I was so pumped cause I knew I was gonna get the nuke, all I needed to do was find a hiding spot and assoon as I start running to the spot I get killed
laugh.gif

There is nothing like the rush of being so close to a high level killstreak (video game speaking of course
laugh.gif
)

After 2 kills and shooting down a UAV, I ran out of ammo for my m4, so i pulled out my silenced usp, got 3 kills (on some James bond type steez
pimp.gif
), used mypredator and got two kills, got a harrier strike with only one kill, but that harrier did work. got me the rest of my kills for the ac130

I proceeded to close the gap b/w the other team and my own. I got us from 5300-6400 (losing) to 7000-6900 (winning).

We ended up losing
indifferent.gif
I swear to all that is holy I am always put onto teams that can't play for %#!%.

God I can't go positive in a game to save my life
frown.gif

I don't know what happened... I used to be killin dudes every game

Originally Posted by tml09

There is nothing like the rush of being so close to a high level killstreak (video game speaking of course
laugh.gif
)

After 2 kills and shooting down a UAV, I ran out of ammo for my m4, so i pulled out my silenced usp, got 3 kills (on some James bond type steez
pimp.gif
), used my predator and got two kills, got a harrier strike with only one kill, but that harrier did work. got me the rest of my kills for the ac130

I proceeded to close the gap b/w the other team and my own. I got us from 5300-6400 (losing) to 7000-6900 (winning).

We ended up losing
indifferent.gif
I swear to all that is holy I am always put onto teams that can't play for %#!%.
Thats the worst. I was playing at Invasion I went 22/1 for the first 7minutes of the game. All my team had to do was stay put and crowd around thebuilding I was at. We were leading the entire game, 3 kills away from a nuke and then some dude out flanks me. ONLY because my stupid teammates were notwatching all of the entrance ways. I die and within the last 2 minutes of the game I only died once and got three kills....we ended up losing. I finished thatgame 25/1/2, I was so
mad.gif
at my team.

Here is the pic to prove (i was so angry I took a pic of it.)

GT - CMDR Kutyacokov

cimg0302m.jpg

cimg0301p.jpg

indifferent.gif
mad.gif
5 and 17 really dude?

-The Juice

I'm contemplating whether or not I should snap this game disc in half.

Every single game I play I get paired up with dumb !@#$ partners. I was playing a game of domination, we were losing C. Dude was LITERALLY right there and hedidn't do anything about it and my team ended up losing.

haha ya I agree I hate getting bad teammates. Sometimes I'm running ahead and someone is shooting me from behind and I see my teammate could've shotthe guy. I hate it when I get guys who camp or stay back away from enemies or everyone split. I like rushing and fast games as a team not solo.

1. I spawn.
2. I run for 4 seconds.
3. I get shot form behind.

Campers and this spawning is still making me wanna break my controller in 2.

I just played a hardcore domination in groundwar on Highrise
laugh.gif

The playlist got glitched.
Score was 13_ _ to 8_ _ and I went 107 - 43
One dude said he had been playing that same match for 40 mins and son had like 200+ kills.
#%!* was crazy as hell, cuz the HUD was gone but friendly fire was off.
It ended when the game finally crashed.

Anybody trying to put together a party?? I'm off work today and trying to get some games in. Just went prestige. Gt. VaGixxer. Who's trying to run??

Originally Posted by VaGixxer

Anybody trying to put together a party?? I'm off work today and trying to get some games in. Just went prestige. Gt. VaGixxer. Who's trying to run??

hit me up later GT: C Mat1k

Got two glitched playlists yesterday. No clue how people are doing this. It was domination in rust. Went crazy positive with my K/D. Chopper gunner justisn't fair on that map.
laugh.gif

My 360 just made it to Texas this morning....I wonder how long it's gonna take them to realize it's crapped out and send me another one
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom