The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by Barry914

Yo how come after i beat campaign mode at regular it says im only 50% done?
Has to do with the difficulty that you did it on and you probably had a ton of the enemy intel that you didnt find.

Just unlocked the Akimbo Model 1887's

smh.gif
im about to beast

Originally Posted by tml09

There is nothing like the rush of being so close to a high level killstreak (video game speaking of course
laugh.gif
)

After 2 kills and shooting down a UAV, I ran out of ammo for my m4, so i pulled out my silenced usp, got 3 kills (on some James bond type steez
pimp.gif
), used my predator and got two kills, got a harrier strike with only one kill, but that harrier did work. got me the rest of my kills for the ac130

I proceeded to close the gap b/w the other team and my own. I got us from 5300-6400 (losing) to 7000-6900 (winning).
I LOLd at the parenthesis.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Its cuz you guys suck. That is all.
Spoken like a true camper
laugh.gif

But what makes them campin even worse is that dudes get popped and don't look at the kill cam to see where they were at so they can get em before they goon a killin spree. Dudes keep runnin right but em like it's coo like "Oh he got me last time, he won't get me again" As soon as my fam copfor 360, I'm buyin another copy and playin w/ him. Tired of playin w/ cats I don't know and don't communicate

I'm not posting to depend campers, BUT, if that is what helps them get kills, why should we hate on them? Sure, it really doesn't help the team, andyes, it is EXTREMELY boring. However, I watch all my killcams, and rarely do I get killed by campers(most of the campers who kill me have the heartbeatsensors). And I'm not some awesome COD player, I'm average at best (barely 1/1 KD ratio). I don't really see how all you NT'ers get killed bycampers so much. My game is just kinda random - I'm usually crouched and sneaking around, but if I don't see anyone I'll run and try to findsomeone. However, I'm not gonna lie, if I know dudes are running into a building like crazy, even after they have been killed there multiple times,I'm gonna stay put for a minute and kill all of em. Why wouldn't I? Does this make me a camper?

Play how you play, and find a way to get past the campers. Yeah, it might suck to be killed by em sometime, but find a way to beat em and keep it moving.

And once again, for the record, I'm no COD God.

love campers, easy payback kills. and make it worse by using a grenade, or javelin on their head jus to piss them off.

Finally the patch is live.

I refused to play until the patch is out due to a 22 kill streak (with nuke on) was ended by a javelin glitcher.

How is this game so hard for people? I started playing almost 3 weeks late and have overcome a HORRIBLE K/Dratio to be at 1.06 and rising. Basically for the last week or so I was at a 3 to 1 K/D playing against dudes with Prestige and all. This playing against dudesusing Akimbo 1887's and the Javelin glitch and constant campers. Edited to add: All you have to do is keep it moving and guess where the enemy might comeat you and be read to shoot quickly.

i need the AK-47. if its anything from COD 4 then I'm set and not prestiging. don't see why people do it. just pointless. and i wish i had the EndStats from a game i played in Estate. 70 kills 10 assists and 11 deaths. 3 chopper gunners MURKED other team
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by its Labrev

OrenthalJames wrote:
Hey look what came in the mail today:
-The Juice

Let us know how they are.

It's pretty good. I have increased the number of headshots. I dunno if they make me play "better" but it makes you a little bit moreaccurate with your shots.

Does anyone have One Man Army Pro? I'm trying to get that SitRep pro but there is no way in hell I will be able to destroy 120 claymores in a timelyfashion.

-The Juice

Haven't played all week, jumped in a team deathmatch and went 20-4 in sub base
pimp.gif
I hate that map with a passion. But how I go 20-4 and we still losethough?
smh.gif

The 1887s are od ridiculous. Realmadrid shot me from a room and a half a way
indifferent.gif
the rangers are like the perfect shotty. They powerful but the range isn'tas great as the 1887s though.

laugh.gif
my substitution for not having gamer headphones I just turn my tv up a lot. And I can hear footsteps and what not. Got the rents telling me to turn that##+@ down
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

i need the AK-47. if its anything from COD 4 then I'm set and not prestiging.
Its powerful but it doesnt feel the same

Cod4's AK>>> this AK, but i only used it once

Back
Top Bottom