The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

The new chapter of Claymore is out.
Abysmal battle royale, and the old crew is back in town. So much win...
pimp.gif

now to wait another month.
laugh.gif
frown.gif

naruto-gai-kakashi.jpg

pimp.gif

Oh yes, reminds me of the good old days. F' all this bijuu and Kage OD *#$$.... I wanna see some regular techniques, taijutsu, _ turning into logs etc
laugh.gif

These two in waaay over their heads so they bout to get on some super crafty *#$$
smokin.gif

naruto-gai-kakashi.jpg

pimp.gif

Oh yes, reminds me of the good old days. F' all this bijuu and Kage OD *#$$.... I wanna see some regular techniques, taijutsu, _ turning into logs etc
laugh.gif

These two in waaay over their heads so they bout to get on some super crafty *#$$
smokin.gif

%$!$ is getting real by the looks of it guy and kakshi are gonna die and naruto and bee should be captured but that won't be happening
laugh.gif

kakshi about to go in though
pimp.gif
they better have some new tricks up their sleeve
pimp.gif

Hopefullly the other teams are gonna come and back em up or maybe itachi is gonna put in some work by then
pimp.gif

%$!$ is getting real by the looks of it guy and kakshi are gonna die and naruto and bee should be captured but that won't be happening
laugh.gif

kakshi about to go in though
pimp.gif
they better have some new tricks up their sleeve
pimp.gif

Hopefullly the other teams are gonna come and back em up or maybe itachi is gonna put in some work by then
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
frown.gif
Word #$## just got real in Claymore
pimp.gif

All these damnb monthly mangas are making me hella frustrated

The wait on Deadman Wonderland is unbearable 
sick.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
frown.gif
Word #$## just got real in Claymore
pimp.gif

All these damnb monthly mangas are making me hella frustrated

The wait on Deadman Wonderland is unbearable 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

New Naruto is out!
Shh just got real...
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I still don't understand how much of a power gap is it between tailed beasts??
Now, I might be wrong about this. So if I am, feel free to correct me. The gap in power between tailed beasts is supposed to be incremental, with the 8 and 9 tails being the strongest of them all (8-tails only ever lost to the 9-tails, and the 9-tails was undefeated). But in this case, Tobi altered their powers and made them stronger along with their carriers, so all of this might not even matter at this point.

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

New Naruto is out!
Shh just got real...
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I still don't understand how much of a power gap is it between tailed beasts??
Now, I might be wrong about this. So if I am, feel free to correct me. The gap in power between tailed beasts is supposed to be incremental, with the 8 and 9 tails being the strongest of them all (8-tails only ever lost to the 9-tails, and the 9-tails was undefeated). But in this case, Tobi altered their powers and made them stronger along with their carriers, so all of this might not even matter at this point.

Originally Posted by Smedroc

naruto-gai-kakashi.jpg

laugh.gif

smokin.gif

It looks like Guy might open all 8 gates this time around since he has the blue sweat aura that only appears with the 7th gate.

naruto-gai-kakashi.jpg

laugh.gif

smokin.gif

It looks like Guy might open all 8 gates this time around since he has the blue sweat aura that only appears with the 7th gate.

i can see how Poseidon could be used as a weapon...
don't know how Kakashi and Guy could change the scenario... it's still 6 tailed beasts vs. 2... but i know i'll be proven wrong.

i can see how Poseidon could be used as a weapon...
don't know how Kakashi and Guy could change the scenario... it's still 6 tailed beasts vs. 2... but i know i'll be proven wrong.

naruto-gai-kakashi.jpg

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

smokin.gif
exactlyyyyy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

naruto-gai-kakashi.jpg

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

smokin.gif
exactlyyyyy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Poseidon + Noah = ruler of the seas

And this fool luffy is going to have both before it's all said and done

Poseidon + Noah = ruler of the seas

And this fool luffy is going to have both before it's all said and done

Back
Top Bottom