The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

im tryin to see a multi log-substitution extravaganza.
oh u used your mirror clone jutsu? well you got a log attacking a log.
but real talk.... Gai bout to bust out that 8th gate Midnight Dragon jutsu. (it goes peacock>tiger>dragon)
and kakashi... maybe he's gonna warp some of them away?

idk... he should also have the swordsmans swords.

but f naruto.

Bleach is getting wild. i totally forgot people tanked ceros barehanded. its been done alot but i forgot.
and i thought ginjo was bout to pull out a mask. where are the vizards? and how come they didnt help ginjo... they had a grudge too. but mainly against aizen really.

im tryin to see a multi log-substitution extravaganza.
oh u used your mirror clone jutsu? well you got a log attacking a log.
but real talk.... Gai bout to bust out that 8th gate Midnight Dragon jutsu. (it goes peacock>tiger>dragon)
and kakashi... maybe he's gonna warp some of them away?

idk... he should also have the swordsmans swords.

but f naruto.

Bleach is getting wild. i totally forgot people tanked ceros barehanded. its been done alot but i forgot.
and i thought ginjo was bout to pull out a mask. where are the vizards? and how come they didnt help ginjo... they had a grudge too. but mainly against aizen really.

Originally Posted by iYen

I'm currently watching the last episode of Gundam 00 season 1.

The Meisters look done for.
bFvKc.gif

If so
Gundam 00 is such a great series! Season 2 is even better 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

bFvKc.gif

If so
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Swag Odie

bFvKc.gif

If so
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
yo i use to love gundam when i was little but when it stopped playing on cartoon network i forgot about a lot of it
laugh.gif

someone put a noob on
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Swag Odie

bFvKc.gif

If so
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
yo i use to love gundam when i was little but when it stopped playing on cartoon network i forgot about a lot of it
laugh.gif

someone put a noob on
nerd.gif

I really hope someone dies soon in Naruto. As much as I like Bee, Kakashi, and Gai, one of them needs to go.. Just to make things more interesting.

I mean, how many times have we seen this before? Good guys seem to lose, bad guys have the upper hand, and then all of a sudden, reinforcements from the good side comes and saves the day... So clichÃ[emoji]169[/emoji].

I really hope someone dies soon in Naruto. As much as I like Bee, Kakashi, and Gai, one of them needs to go.. Just to make things more interesting.

I mean, how many times have we seen this before? Good guys seem to lose, bad guys have the upper hand, and then all of a sudden, reinforcements from the good side comes and saves the day... So clichÃ[emoji]169[/emoji].

Originally Posted by FOG

Here's my prediction:
  • Guy opens 8th gate
  • pwns a few of them, then proceeds to croak
  • Kakashi loses it, gains rinnengan in process
  • *** kickings are handed out all around
  • someone else dies in the process
  • Tobi's identity revealed sometime during fight, maybe.

Originally Posted by FOG

Here's my prediction:
  • Guy opens 8th gate

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by FOG

Here's my prediction:
  • Guy opens 8th gate
i agree with most of this
smokin.gif

guy needs to die for killing kisame though
tongue.gif

#*+% just gets more and more interesting
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by FOG

Here's my prediction:
  • Guy opens 8th gate
i agree with most of this
smokin.gif

tongue.gif

#*+% just gets more and more interesting
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WaitWut

tongue.gif
For emphasis, though. And yes, I'm still heated...

edit: Technically 'beat', but same thing.

Originally Posted by WaitWut

tongue.gif
For emphasis, though. And yes, I'm still heated...

edit: Technically 'beat', but same thing.

even though guy is one of my favorites id love for him to die if it means Rock Lee goes off the deep end and starts beasting 
pimp.gif

even though guy is one of my favorites id love for him to die if it means Rock Lee goes off the deep end and starts beasting 
pimp.gif

At some point in the battle, Tobi will literally rip Kakashi's Sharingan out of his socket. As he stands over a weakened and battered Kakashi's, he will down at him and thank Kakashi for keeping his other eye safe all these for all these years. He will then proceed to take off his mask, at which point he will insert his eye back using some justsu, and reveal his full and complete face to everyone.
How's that for a crazy prediction?

glasses.gif

At some point in the battle, Tobi will literally rip Kakashi's Sharingan out of his socket. As he stands over a weakened and battered Kakashi's, he will down at him and thank Kakashi for keeping his other eye safe all these for all these years. He will then proceed to take off his mask, at which point he will insert his eye back using some justsu, and reveal his full and complete face to everyone.

glasses.gif

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

glasses.gif

one problem. Tobi already has two eyes in his head.

^^
Tri-Sharingan bro, tri-sharingan...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

tobigb.jpg

3 Sharingans = Madara, Sasuke, Tobi = The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit = real moon eye's plan.

devil.gif

^ Interesting concept. Sounds plausible, but the probability that it will happen is up in the air like everything else with this series. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom