The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

but the rinnegan is the highest form of eye...uh, power out there...so tri rinnegan > tri sharingan. idk if i spelled any of that correctly.

whats good with sasuke?
nerd.gif

Just got caught up wit Naruto since last reading in July and
eek.gif

There has to be some type of distractions taken place for them to
go directly after Tobi since he's controlling them. If anybody dies it
would prob be Guy. Would be dope if Kakashi gets the Rinnegan.

Naruto might become Hokage after this if Tsunade steps down or dies.

Just got caught up wit Naruto since last reading in July and
eek.gif

There has to be some type of distractions taken place for them to
go directly after Tobi since he's controlling them. If anybody dies it
would prob be Guy. Would be dope if Kakashi gets the Rinnegan.

Naruto might become Hokage after this if Tsunade steps down or dies.

^^ they have to give them something i mean c'mon 7 years and 3 months of their lives were taken, why not give them a power up?
laugh.gif

^^ they have to give them something i mean c'mon 7 years and 3 months of their lives were taken, why not give them a power up?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

At some point in the battle, Tobi will literally rip Kakashi's Sharingan out of his socket. As he stands over a weakened and battered Kakashi's, he will down at him and thank Kakashi for keeping his other eye safe all these for all these years. He will then proceed to take off his mask, at which point he will insert his eye back using some justsu, and reveal his full and complete face to everyone.
How's that for a crazy prediction?

glasses.gif

one problem. Tobi already has two eyes in his head.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

found this funny as hell idk why
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

At some point in the battle, Tobi will literally rip Kakashi's Sharingan out of his socket. As he stands over a weakened and battered Kakashi's, he will down at him and thank Kakashi for keeping his other eye safe all these for all these years. He will then proceed to take off his mask, at which point he will insert his eye back using some justsu, and reveal his full and complete face to everyone.
How's that for a crazy prediction?

glasses.gif

one problem. Tobi already has two eyes in his head.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

found this funny as hell idk why
laugh.gif

Fate Zero:
So rider has the power to summon an endless army filled with all the greatest warriors who ever lived?
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Fate Zero:
So rider has the power to summon an endless army filled with all the greatest warriors who ever lived?
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

laugh.gif

Actually I don't mind the powerup now. It's better than having a bunch of useless chapters on training.

laugh.gif

Actually I don't mind the powerup now. It's better than having a bunch of useless chapters on training.

Originally Posted by MrSneakerman

Fate Zero:
sick.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Where can I read this at?
nerd.gif
It's an anime adaptation of a light novel.

Fantastic episode. Too bad they wanted to blow the animation on the previous episode, it looked really bad at some points. Gotta please the Rin lovers, I guess.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
@ Rider putting Saber in her place. I've always felt like her ideals were shallow and made no sense (EXACTLY like Shirou). Just further proves that Urobuchi >>> Nasu.
Imagine Butch Gen re-writing Fate/Stay Night?
eek.gif
sick.gif

Also, I'm surprised Rider pulled his Noble Phantasm/Reality Marble out so soon...

Fate Zero:
sick.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
nerd.gif

Fantastic episode. Too bad they wanted to blow the animation on the previous episode, it looked really bad at some points. Gotta please the Rin lovers, I guess.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
@ Rider putting Saber in her place. I've always felt like her ideals were shallow and made no sense (EXACTLY like Shirou). Just further proves that Urobuchi >>> Nasu.
eek.gif
sick.gif

Also, I'm surprised Rider pulled his Noble Phantasm/Reality Marble out so soon...

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif

Rider is by far my favourite heroic sprite 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I am most interested to see what Assassin has up his sleeves. Why would he expose himself like that in front of three kings?

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif

Rider is by far my favourite heroic sprite 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I am most interested to see what Assassin has up his sleeves. Why would he expose himself like that in front of three kings?

Back
Top Bottom