The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

roll.gif
roll.gif
at Fairy Tail's situation

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

man... those opponents are gonna be HARD to defeat...
30t6p3b.gif

c'mon guys
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
did YOU guys think it was gonna be that easy?!
we'll find out soon enough
Actually, I don't expect neither Naruto or Bee to win this fight. It'd be absolutely ridiculous if they did, though.

Okay, you got Tobi + 6 former Jinchuuriki, with all of them having copped the DMP pack with the Sharingan/Rinnegan combo. That is pretty much the strongest team you can possibly have there... Seriously.

Bee, it's cool that you just summoned the 8-Tails, and I'mma let you finish, but there's no way in hell you and Naruto are taking this fight (Unless Kishi pulls some ******ed %%!+ from his sleeves.. Which is probably gonna happen
30t6p3b.gif
)
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Naruto and Bee will end this pretty quickly, he'll beat them just like he beat Pein. It'll just be more of a challenge with stronger enemies. 

Originally Posted by FOG

30t6p3b.gif

c'mon guys
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Actually, I don't expect neither Naruto or Bee to win this fight. It'd be absolutely ridiculous if they did, though.

Okay, you got Tobi + 6 former Jinchuuriki, with all of them having copped the DMP pack with the Sharingan/Rinnegan combo. That is pretty much the strongest team you can possibly have there... Seriously.

Bee, it's cool that you just summoned the 8-Tails, and I'mma let you finish, but there's no way in hell you and Naruto are taking this fight (Unless Kishi pulls some ******ed %%!+ from his sleeves.. Which is probably gonna happen
30t6p3b.gif
)
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Naruto and Bee will end this pretty quickly, he'll beat them just like he beat Pein. It'll just be more of a challenge with stronger enemies. 

Originally Posted by FOG

30t6p3b.gif

c'mon guys
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
)
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

30t6p3b.gif

c'mon guys
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
)
roll.gif

Ichigos Bankai 
sick.gif

love how they gassed that box they were fighting in and he just merked it by releasing
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Ichigos Bankai 
sick.gif

love how they gassed that box they were fighting in and he just merked it by releasing
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

hey- sorry i didn't even look inside this thread, but does anybody know when season 2 of high school of the dead is coming out?

or where i can download it? holla

hey- sorry i didn't even look inside this thread, but does anybody know when season 2 of high school of the dead is coming out?

Originally Posted by big1236

this

Originally Posted by big1236

this

Yo, so is Ichigo still in his transcended state now? Or did he revert to just having a Bankai again? I kinda felt like he lost that transcended state after the final getsuga tensho.

Yo, so is Ichigo still in his transcended state now? Or did he revert to just having a Bankai again? I kinda felt like he lost that transcended state after the final getsuga tensho.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Trolled hard on that one.  They thought they were gonna their own Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

Oh and Jimbei as a Strawhat?  Not even fair.
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Trolled hard on that one.  They thought they were gonna their own Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

pimp.gif

I'm currently watching the last episode of Gundam 00 season 1.

The Meisters look done for.
bFvKc.gif

If so

I'm currently watching the last episode of Gundam 00 season 1.

The Meisters look done for.
bFvKc.gif

If so

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

i call that the homie Bee kicks the bucket on this one.
I won't be able to stand losing dude during this or any arc.  Losing Jiraiya was pure devastation already.  Bee is definitely not on the same level as Jiraiya, but still
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

i call that the homie Bee kicks the bucket on this one.
I won't be able to stand losing dude during this or any arc.  Losing Jiraiya was pure devastation already.  Bee is definitely not on the same level as Jiraiya, but still
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ayejreeun

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
at least they still have Gajeel

Originally Posted by ayejreeun

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
at least they still have Gajeel

The new chapter of Claymore is out.
Abysmal battle royale, and the old crew is back in town. So much win...
pimp.gif

now to wait another month.
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom