Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by knightngale

need to check fate/zero out

best place to stream?
http://www.nwanime.com/2466/fate-zero/
thanks

on that note, can someone list me the top 5 anime this year? I have only kept up with manga since 2008
pimp.gif

Madoka and Stein's Gate are two that come to mind as the best of this year. I'm sure there are others.

I'd also add Mirai Nikki, it's good right now, but the series is getting better with every episode, I don't think it'll be the best this year, but it's def up there. All the top anime this year have to do with time, which I don't remember almost all the top anime in a year have to do with the same theme.

need to check fate/zero out

best place to stream?
http://www.nwanime.com/2466/fate-zero/
thanks

on that note, can someone list me the top 5 anime this year? I have only kept up with manga since 2008
pimp.gif

Madoka and Stein's Gate are two that come to mind as the best of this year. I'm sure there are others.

I'd also add Mirai Nikki, it's good right now, but the series is getting better with every episode, I don't think it'll be the best this year, but it's def up there. All the top anime this year have to do with time, which I don't remember almost all the top anime in a year have to do with the same theme.

Wow, i'm heated right now. I blew through Full Metal Alchemist just to find out Brotherhood is a remake. Mannnnnnn what am I gonna watch now? Seriously though, what should I watch?

series i've watched

-Yu YU Hakusho
-Inuyasha
-Lupin the 3rd
-Naruto
-DBZ
-FMA
-Cowboy Bebop

I don't have time to read the manga versions anymore

Wow, i'm heated right now. I blew through Full Metal Alchemist just to find out Brotherhood is a remake. Mannnnnnn what am I gonna watch now? Seriously though, what should I watch?

series i've watched

-Yu YU Hakusho
-Inuyasha
-Lupin the 3rd
-Naruto
-DBZ
-FMA
-Cowboy Bebop

I don't have time to read the manga versions anymore

^ Watch Brotherhood if you haven't started. That's the actual manga adaptation. It's much better than the original series. 
pimp.gif

^ Watch Brotherhood if you haven't started. That's the actual manga adaptation. It's much better than the original series. 
pimp.gif

I thought he was about to take off his mask 
mad.gif

No faced bastard. Kishi needs to stop playing these games. 

I thought he was about to take off his mask 
mad.gif

No faced bastard. Kishi needs to stop playing these games. 

Tobi be trolling...
laugh.gif
mad.gif

Bleach: I never would have thought Ukitake was capable of doing that.

Tobi be trolling...
laugh.gif
mad.gif

For a second there I thought he was finally gonna take off that mask... Tsk.
tired.gif

And I don't really like how they're fighting in the forest... Gonna be hard to keep track of all their moves, especially with like 10 people.

For a second there I thought he was finally gonna take off that mask... Tsk.
tired.gif

And I don't really like how they're fighting in the forest... Gonna be hard to keep track of all their moves, especially with like 10 people.

Well this week's Naruto was a complete letdown. And frankly, I dnk how Naruto and Bee are going to go about defeating the other 6 Jinchuriki, but however they do it, it's going to be wack. 
I just wont bring myself to accept them beating 6 former Jinchiriki's that collectively possess 6 sharingans and 6 rinnengans.

Well this week's Naruto was a complete letdown. And frankly, I dnk how Naruto and Bee are going to go about defeating the other 6 Jinchuriki, but however they do it, it's going to be wack. 
I just wont bring myself to accept them beating 6 former Jinchiriki's that collectively possess 6 sharingans and 6 rinnengans.

Originally Posted by PRIME

Tobi be trolling...
laugh.gif
mad.gif

Trolling HARD. 

laugh.gif

dam naruto and bee getting their @%@$@ handed to them... by the looks of it they should be captured easily
grin.gif
.. but i doubt thats going to happen
if tobi wore a mask the whole time then who did itachi talk to back then? the real madara or tobi?
i love/hate how a lot of info is left out and is confusing
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PRIME

Tobi be trolling...
laugh.gif
mad.gif

Trolling HARD. 

laugh.gif

dam naruto and bee getting their @%@$@ handed to them... by the looks of it they should be captured easily
grin.gif
.. but i doubt thats going to happen
if tobi wore a mask the whole time then who did itachi talk to back then? the real madara or tobi?
i love/hate how a lot of info is left out and is confusing
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom