The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

man... those opponents are gonna be HARD to defeat...
30t6p3b.gif

c'mon guys
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
did YOU guys think it was gonna be that easy?!
we'll find out soon enough

30t6p3b.gif

c'mon guys
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Tobi be trolling...
laugh.gif
mad.gif

Bleach: I never would have thought Ukitake was capable of doing that.
Trolling HARD. 

They couldn't find an enemy, so they making ichigo fight against Soul Society again, he's probably going to let aizen go at this rate

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Tobi be trolling...
laugh.gif
mad.gif

Bleach: I never would have thought Ukitake was capable of doing that.
Trolling HARD. 

They couldn't find an enemy, so they making ichigo fight against Soul Society again, he's probably going to let aizen go at this rate

Itachi is probably gonna show up soon as backup and pull out a couple tricks himself.

Bleach was better than Naruto this week. I'm thinking their is another reason why SS is keeping tabs on Ichigo via the badge...

Itachi is probably gonna show up soon as backup and pull out a couple tricks himself.

Bleach was better than Naruto this week. I'm thinking their is another reason why SS is keeping tabs on Ichigo via the badge...

Naruto was cool this week.
[bee] YYYYEEEAAAHHH BBBOOOOOY! [/BEE]
roll.gif

OP: it took luffy this long to ask Jimbe to be his friend?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Naruto was cool this week.
[bee] YYYYEEEAAAHHH BBBOOOOOY! [/BEE]
roll.gif

OP: it took luffy this long to ask Jimbe to be his friend?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

^ Didn't he also stare at Tsunade's chest before getting molly-whopped by the Raikage? I guess Bee is a boob man.
laugh.gif

Bleach was alright this week as well. I gotta admit, Ginjou's Bankai looks cooler than Strawberry's. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

^ Didn't he also stare at Tsunade's chest before getting molly-whopped by the Raikage? I guess Bee is a boob man.
laugh.gif

Bleach was alright this week as well. I gotta admit, Ginjou's Bankai looks cooler than Strawberry's. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

30t6p3b.gif

c'mon guys
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Actually, I don't expect neither Naruto or Bee to win this fight. It'd be absolutely ridiculous if they did, though.

Okay, you got Tobi + 6 former Jinchuuriki, with all of them having copped the DMP pack with the Sharingan/Rinnegan combo. That is pretty much the strongest team you can possibly have there... Seriously.

Bee, it's cool that you just summoned the 8-Tails, and I'mma let you finish, but there's no way in hell you and Naruto are taking this fight (Unless Kishi pulls some ******ed %%!+ from his sleeves.. Which is probably gonna happen
30t6p3b.gif
)

30t6p3b.gif

c'mon guys
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Actually, I don't expect neither Naruto or Bee to win this fight. It'd be absolutely ridiculous if they did, though.

Okay, you got Tobi + 6 former Jinchuuriki, with all of them having copped the DMP pack with the Sharingan/Rinnegan combo. That is pretty much the strongest team you can possibly have there... Seriously.

Bee, it's cool that you just summoned the 8-Tails, and I'mma let you finish, but there's no way in hell you and Naruto are taking this fight (Unless Kishi pulls some ******ed %%!+ from his sleeves.. Which is probably gonna happen
30t6p3b.gif
)

Originally Posted by FOG

30t6p3b.gif

c'mon guys
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
)
this
laugh.gif

im tryna see some new jutsus though
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
bee about to go in
pimp.gif

did narutos rasengan land? or was he just a bit too late? bee shouldve blocked that damb kick..

Originally Posted by FOG

30t6p3b.gif

c'mon guys
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
)
this
laugh.gif

im tryna see some new jutsus though
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
bee about to go in
pimp.gif

did narutos rasengan land? or was he just a bit too late? bee shouldve blocked that damb kick..

I think it's possible for  Bee and Naruto to take out at least the former Jinjuriki (sp?)

If you think about it Naruto has had experience dealing with the Rinnengan before with the Six Paths of Pain, as well as the ressurected Nagato. Couple that with him being trained under Kakashi and basically growing up alongside a Sharingan user in Sasuke.

If the 9-tails can come to fully work with Naruto, I don't see it all the out of the ordinary for both Bee in 8-tails mode and Naruto in 9-tails mode (I'm talking actually becoming the fox like Bee becomes the Octo-bullthing).

However, I don't think they can handle them ontop of Tobi. So I think Tobi retreats after Bee and Naruto take care of the former Jinjuriki's just to recollect himself.

----

Bleach was pretty awesome this week as far as Ichigo goes...I really hope he has an added ability to his Bankai, though. Kubo has pretty much whored out Ichigo's Bankai so much and all it really is is his spiritual pressure condesned into a blade and shikasho to make him faster. So something more than Getsuga Tensho would be awesome, and I hope Ginjou actually had his own Bankai and didn't just use Ichigo's...he was only supposed to have taken a small portion of Ichigo's reaitsu but that grants him access to Ichigo's Bankai? I just don't like it but I'm interested to see where it goes. I'm not really fond of there being someone outside of Ichigo that could possibly be a transcedical being.

I think it's possible for  Bee and Naruto to take out at least the former Jinjuriki (sp?)

If you think about it Naruto has had experience dealing with the Rinnengan before with the Six Paths of Pain, as well as the ressurected Nagato. Couple that with him being trained under Kakashi and basically growing up alongside a Sharingan user in Sasuke.

If the 9-tails can come to fully work with Naruto, I don't see it all the out of the ordinary for both Bee in 8-tails mode and Naruto in 9-tails mode (I'm talking actually becoming the fox like Bee becomes the Octo-bullthing).

However, I don't think they can handle them ontop of Tobi. So I think Tobi retreats after Bee and Naruto take care of the former Jinjuriki's just to recollect himself.

----

Bleach was pretty awesome this week as far as Ichigo goes...I really hope he has an added ability to his Bankai, though. Kubo has pretty much whored out Ichigo's Bankai so much and all it really is is his spiritual pressure condesned into a blade and shikasho to make him faster. So something more than Getsuga Tensho would be awesome, and I hope Ginjou actually had his own Bankai and didn't just use Ichigo's...he was only supposed to have taken a small portion of Ichigo's reaitsu but that grants him access to Ichigo's Bankai? I just don't like it but I'm interested to see where it goes. I'm not really fond of there being someone outside of Ichigo that could possibly be a transcedical being.

Back
Top Bottom