The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

What episode of Gundam Unicorn are they up to now? I ask because Episode 4 is out now and I don't know if it is the new one or not. It's been so long...
laugh.gif

Here's the link for episode 4 for you guys.
pimp.gif

http://www.nwanime.com/mo...rora8a6a12a10c1fb23e214/

edit:
The ending
eek.gif

Think about it though, who has fought against both the rinnegen and the sharingan more than Naruto??? He is the one for this battle.

Think about it though, who has fought against both the rinnegen and the sharingan more than Naruto??? He is the one for this battle.

Straw Hats
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

- Brooke is definately one of my favorite characters now. Not only is he funny, he's also pretty badass.

- Monster point has lost its appeal to me, I liked it more when he just went beserk. Pretty cool that he can control it though.

- Sanji and Jimbei flattened dude like a week old balloon, but that fight was overkill from the beggining 
laugh.gif
. Looks like Sanji has a new mode, like a Diable Jambe but full body and it's triggered by emotion. (Something like what we saw in Thriller Bark)

- Franky's laser
eek.gif
 Looks like Vegapunk was working on the Pacifista before he was with the Navy.

- Ussopp showing some poise and a couple new abilities.

- Zoro
pimp.gif
even though Hyouzu seemed like fodder. I wanna see him against someone who could give him a challenge.

Great chapter, well worth the wait.

Straw Hats
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

- Brooke is definately one of my favorite characters now. Not only is he funny, he's also pretty badass.

- Monster point has lost its appeal to me, I liked it more when he just went beserk. Pretty cool that he can control it though.

- Sanji and Jimbei flattened dude like a week old balloon, but that fight was overkill from the beggining 
laugh.gif
. Looks like Sanji has a new mode, like a Diable Jambe but full body and it's triggered by emotion. (Something like what we saw in Thriller Bark)

- Franky's laser
eek.gif

- Ussopp showing some poise and a couple new abilities.

- Zoro
pimp.gif
even though Hyouzu seemed like fodder. I wanna see him against someone who could give him a challenge.

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

Straw Hats
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

- Franky's laser
eek.gif

Brooke with that Iaijutsu
pimp.gif

That laser beam was awesome. it reminded me of Tien Shinhan.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

Straw Hats
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

- Franky's laser
eek.gif

Brooke with that Iaijutsu
pimp.gif

That laser beam was awesome. it reminded me of Tien Shinhan.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom