The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I know how you feel. It's about time we get to see what she can do now. :lol:

Exactly!
Was on the edge of my seat this episode
Plus Sh izuo and Izaya
Next few episodes going to be lit

Last edited:
After Shi zuo puts them hands on Izaya we can finally resolve of Mikado has the balls to use that hammer and start blasting away

Last edited:
Since it's pokemons 20tg anniversary, twitch is showing 24 hours straight of Pokemon. The just finished the first movie and now are showing the movie 2000. I forgot how well done the first 3 movies were. Ah the nostalgia

Looks like both Akame Ga Kill! and Tokyo Ghoul: Re are about to start their respective big/final battles (at least AGK is) and I cant wait for both. :lol: :pimp:

I wonder will there ever be more captivating adventure type animes like bleach OP and naruto ever again.

OP is literally the only one that gives me that reminisce feeling and I never even watched it as a kid.

Bro i know the show is fairly just beginning but mikumo has to get stronger some how. I can't take this weak main character nonsense. It's stupid bro...he's gotta get better

Bro i know the show is fairly just beginning but mikumo has to get stronger some how. I can't take this weak main character nonsense. It's stupid bro...he's gotta get better

thats 1 of my gripes about World Trigger. I don't expect him to be bodying everybody, but Mikumo is portrayed as like barely a beginner compared to everybody else. Even people younger than him. And like now that he's been **** on so much, it will make it harder for readers to believe when he actually does accomplish stuff. People like the underdog, but not a character thats completely inept

That's because he is barely a beginner 
laugh.gif

Can you guys recommend some anime that's on Netflix? I watched FMAB and DN. Those were awesome anything is cool. Been wanting to start Black Butler. I just want something that has an ending and I don't have to wait for a season that is not out.

Last edited:
Can you guys recommend some anime that's on Netflix? I watched FMAB and DN. Those were awesome anything is cool. Been wanting to start Black Butler. I just want something that has an ending and I don't have to wait for a season that is not out.
I dont know if these are on netflix, or if you've seen them, but Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Space Dandy.
I dont use netflix so idk, cant really help you. :lol:

thats 1 of my gripes about World Trigger. I don't expect him to be bodying everybody, but Mikumo is portrayed as like barely a beginner compared to everybody else. Even people younger than him. And like now that he's been **** on so much, it will make it harder for readers to believe when he actually does accomplish stuff. People like the underdog, but not a character thats completely inept

Did you see the newest episode :x it's BS bro...I'm already tired of it. Like what is Kuga gonna save the crew every time

I prolly wouldn't even watch attack on titans now since the new season is dropping this year. Just wait it out

Man I just binge watched Kenshin on Netflix...why tf did I sleep on that show when I was younger?! That Kyoto arc was so fire. Steve Blum really voices some great characters. Im disappointed in myself for being so late tjo :smh:

Man I just binge watched Kenshin on Netflix...why tf did I sleep on that show when I was younger?! That Kyoto arc was so fire. Steve Blum really voices some great characters. Im disappointed in myself for being so late tjo :smh:

Watch the movie too bro. You won't be dissapointed. It will hit you right in the feels

If you're into creepy stuff

I'd watch "Another" The anime but only watch it at night

It's got a twist,

A little suspense, And gore and it's English Dubbed

But if you like Sci-fi and Fiction and drama

I'd say "From the New World" was pretty good

Challenging to understand at first but it was worth the watch

Do they have Kill La Kill on Netflix yet?

That show was fire!

If you're into creepy stuff
I'd watch "Another" The anime but only watch it at night
It's got a twist,
A little suspense, And gore and it's English Dubbed

But if you like Sci-fi and Fiction and drama
I'd say "From the New World" was pretty good
Challenging to understand at first but it was worth the watch

Do they have Kill La Kill on Netflix yet?
That show was fire!

Kill La Kill been on Netflix but its not dubbed. And ive heard of Another but never watched it. I wish they made another season to Hellsing Ultimate. Thats prob my favorite anime ever

just got my gf watching Rurouni Kenshin on dvd

GOAT anime and manga

really wish the Enishi arc was animated in true form

after the Kyoto arc, went downhill

first OVA was EPIC

Back
Top Bottom