The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I don't think there will be a season 2. The first season came out in 2013 and the rotoscoping seemed to be an expensive/ time consuming process( even though it was worth it). The glimpse into the future events at the end of the last ep was a cool mechanic but I'd have preferred it just ended without that and left it to the viewers imagination

I read up on how the manga ends and I don't think I would be a fan of the direction it would go, so I'm fine with how it ended

I wasn't expecting a happy ending, but the introduction of the third girl just seemed like it's not adding any closure to the issues with the first 2. Like you create a dramatic story between 3 characters, then you don't resolve it and introduce another character that's seemingly perfect for the main protag. Like the guy meets the most beautiful girl in class again and she seems to be understanding and accepting of everything

Having said that I really liked what the anime presented.

Ending of the manga was pretty alright with me
Although I did feel bad for Sawa she was a very interesting character
her story had so many ups and downs it was really interesting
But she was bad for the MC in my opinion
And lowkey crazy af
still enjoyed it and the ending theme music was nice worth the download
I guess the ending sorta reminded me of Five Centimeters Per Second and then I just wanted to go punch a wall because of that BS ending

The ending music was creepy as hell but you can't stop listening

Bleach
Cool. I hope it has a good effect. :lol:
Why does it have to be a large mannequin woman though? :lol:

One Piece
Alright, who put some Naruto in my One Piece? :lol:
I was not expecting Raizou to look like that. :lol:
I want to know what that red glyph says...

Last edited:
Prison School
My Lawd[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Last two chapters of bleach have been good[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

You don't read One piece... so your perception of good is

I appreciate your posts like this in here because they light the fire under me to catch back up in the series that we both watch :lol:

This ___ Kiku was too cold on her, and we already know what is about to happen next :smh:

Repped, especially for Shiki no Uta. Might be one of my favorite songs ever despite the fact that I don't even know the lyrics :lol:

Last edited:
bleach, meh.

one piece, :lol: comedy. was wondering if he was at all poking fun at naruto, but im not entirely sure.

reading through the last few pages has me remembering how great my son was

Fullmetal-Alchemist-full-metal-alchemist-34416045-1280-720.jpg

y'all kept talking that Grimmjow bull **** like my son Greed wasn't out there writing the book on it.

Last edited:
Anyone hear watch Digimon Adventures Tri?? I just started episode 1 on Hulu and was wondering what some peoples impression of this series is

Anyone hear watch Digimon Adventures Tri?? I just started episode 1 on Hulu and was wondering what some peoples impression of this series is

Yep. Series is dope so far. Enjoying the return of the A-squad and their partners, along with the new animation and soundtrack.

Repped when I reup, that extended intro song is :pimp:

I have to stop playing around and finally grab the blu-ray set.

The release method is a bit of a turn off for me, so I watched the first two episodes before deciding to just hold off until the entire thing is out this summer if I'm not mistaken.

I'm not really a nostalgic person, but I thought that what I saw was cool. Liked the new animation as well.

Last edited:
Bleach been on some BS for eons now. I'm still honestly only watching it so that when it finishes and dies, I can be there to confirm it...:smh:

Only good thing about this recent release is that we finally get to see Urahara's bankai, and the extent of his power.

Im still pissed the situation even happened for him to have to use his bankai. If this isnt the biggest plot no jutsu ive ever seen idk what is.

Bleach been on some BS for eons now. I'm still honestly only watching it so that when it finishes and dies, I can be there to confirm it...
mean.gif

Only good thing about this recent release is that we finally get to see Urahara's bankai, and the extent of his power.

My man said he wanna see the body himself to know for sure
roll.gif

Not even reading bleach I'm atleast 40 chapters behind I'm just assuming they'll make this final arc into a movie or something when it's done & then I'll catch up with that..

Durarara has been playing with my emotions and patience for far to long

Waited 32 episodes for this moment in Durarara!!x2

Plus the 26 Episodes from season 1

Next episode better be lit from beginning to end.

Durarara has been playing with my emotions and patience for far to long
Waited 32 episodes for this moment in Durarara!!x2

Plus the 26 Episodes from season 1

Next episode better be lit from beginning to end.
I know how you feel. It's about time we get to see what she can do now. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom