The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Yo, the handshake between Major Armstrong and Izumi's husband should've been like the handshake scene in Predator with Arnold and Apollo Creed. Too funny.
One of my favorite scenes was when Oliver and Alex fight for control of the family, and during one of the scenes in the hallway, Alex bursts through a wall and Oliver comes and drags him back while he yells out "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
I love it. :rofl:

Yeah, their sibling dynamic and rivalry is awesome. Would make for a good spinoff comedy anime. Olivier is the kind of woman I like in real life. An ice queen, the more cold and mean she acts toward you the more you like her.

Wondering if anyone can recommend something to gun/action like Gunslinger girl and Black Lagoon.  Beyond the Grave was pretty good for me. 

I heard Jormungand was good, but not sure.. any ideas?  thanks guys.

Wondering if anyone can recommend something to gun/action like Gunslinger girl and Black Lagoon.  Beyond the Grave was pretty good for me. 
You should give Jormungand a shot. I thought it was a good series.
If you want, you can go back in time and check out Trigun, Although I consider it more of a gun comedy of sorts, with action in it.

I'm a huge Naruto fan so I had to snatch this up from my local Walmart. Will be watching it later.

Will be going through FMAB for the 1st time after I'm done with that.

I absolutely love FMA:B....it will be the next series I pick up on blu ray

You should give Jormungand a shot. I thought it was a good series.
If you want, you can go back in time and check out Trigun, Although I consider it more of a gun comedy of sorts, with action in it.
came in here to say Trigun as well, Vash is naive for a reason but he brings the lulz

I'm a huge Naruto fan so I had to snatch this up from my local Walmart. Will be watching it later.

Will be going through FMAB for the 1st time after I'm done with that.
This movie was nooiiicce.

That being said, I just found out online that Naruto Shippuden might be going 100% filler for all of 2016.   Possibly early 2017 is when Shippuden will finally return to the main manga storyline with the crew battling Kaguya and all that good stuff.

They ************ again, this is exactly how they ended the first Naruto anime 10 years ago.  F*** these guys seriously, that studio that produced both this Naruto anime and Bleach's anime.........f*** that god damn studio and I hope they fail at any future anime projects and all their filler bulls***.

Last edited:

This movie was nooiiicce.

That being said, I just found out online that Naruto Shippuden might be going 100% filler for all of 2016.   Possibly early 2017 is when Shippuden will finally return to the main manga storyline with the crew battling Kaguya and all that good stuff.

They ************ again, this is exactly how they ended the first Naruto anime 10 years ago.  F*** these guys seriously, that studio that produced both this Naruto anime and Bleach's anime.........f*** that god damn studio and I hope they fail at any future anime projects and all their filler bulls***.

Now that I cooled down from my late night rant (still **** Studio Pierrot and their damn love of "stalling fillers" in their animes), you can honest do f*** all with the Shippuden anime.

In actuality, they just released the latest Naruto video game...........and it has already completed the anime storyline in one fell, satisfactory swoop.  There is already cut scenes of the new Naruto video that has basically finished the remaining parts of the Shippuden anime anyway, so like I said you can do f*** all with Shippuden now.

See......this video already wrapped up the Shippuden anime like it was absolutely nothing (which it is thanks to Studio Pierrot's dumbasses)

Never really got into Anime..only seen Akira..

My coworker told me to check out Attack on Titan on Crunchy Roll..and that s*** was sick!!!!

Bought the complete collection of fullmetal alchemist will start it this wknd

Back
Top Bottom