The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

My Hero Academia
This arc is getting so good. All the students just got authorized for combat. Can't wait to see what happens now. :pimp:

The beginning of the new chapter makes me feel like Bakugou might go rogue though.....

is the manga and anime pretty much identical ? So i dont have to start from the beginning?
Yeah, from what I saw it was pretty much exactly the same, although I didn't see every episode. I think the anime stops around chapter 60. Chapter 60 is right after the autumn election prelims where they have the party.

Too soon. :smh:

:frown:

I've been wanting to watch stein's gate. Watched the first episode earlier and was confused. Also felt like I was high because the animation style looked hazey.

My Hero Academia
This arc is getting so good. All the students just got authorized for combat. Can't wait to see what happens now. :pimp:

The beginning of the new chapter makes me feel like Bakugou might go rogue though.....

Agree. Kind of always thought that would happen with his character.

What anime is this pic related to? I think a similar pic was posted last year.

Full Metal Alchemist

Gotta step ur game. Make dat Erina lobster ravioli.

Yes sir, I just decided this week im enrolling in Culinary classes.
and about to buy my Cast Iron skillet... about to get this thing poppin!!!!!!!!!!
ANIME IS LIFE!!!

Full Metal Alchemist. probably top 5 greatest.
(and this is coming from someone who refused to watch it when it was first out because i thought it was whack. )

Started Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood today and just saw that episode. The world is so cold. :frown: :frown: :smh:

Should I watch the original FMA anime after? From my brief searching of what the differences were I read that it was lesd true to the manga than FMAB was.

Attack on Titan
Hot dayum. That ending. I didnt realize he was basically a nuke. :lol:

Started Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood today and just saw that episode. The world is so cold.
frown.gif
frown.gif
mean.gif

Should I watch the original FMA anime after? From my brief searching of what the differences were I read that it was lesd true to the manga than FMAB was.
You'll appreciate brotherhood more if you watch the original first
laugh.gif
I haven't watched either one in a minute but if I can remember right, brotherhood has the better story, animation, feels
frown.gif
both of them still receive my love though
smokin.gif

Forgot how nerdy I used to be
laugh.gif

Don't know what I'm gonna do with all these when I start college 
laugh.gif
Said why not and picked these up last week 
smokin.gif

Last edited:

Full Metal Alchemist

Gotta step ur game. Make dat Erina lobster ravioli.

Yes sir, I just decided this week im enrolling in Culinary classes.
and about to buy my Cast Iron skillet... about to get this thing poppin!!!!!!!!!!
ANIME IS LIFE!!!

Full Metal Alchemist. probably top 5 greatest.
(and this is coming from someone who refused to watch it when it was first out because i thought it was whack. )

Started Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood today and just saw that episode. The world is so cold. :frown: :frown: :smh:

I wasn't a fan of brotherhoods ending. I think the first series, while not exactly true to the source material had a better ending plus the follow up with Conquerors of Shamballa

next month about to be lit huh.:rofl:
This month was good too. The sudden exposition caught me a bit off guard, but it helped to solidify everyone's convictions. But that ending though. I didn't realize how violent an explosion of that magnitude would be. It makes me wonder how that didn't happen in the first episode/chapter. :lol:

"it's beyblade!"
smokin.gif

FMAB is better than FMA, but both are 5/5s.

Here's a touching scene from FMA.

Last edited:
Fma I recall is darker, but I think brotherhood had the happy ending that left everyone satisfied

Finished up Jormungund after a bingeing it. Started off. Oil but then went full ******. I know that the premise wasn't realistic to begin with, especially the gun fights, but they really made every intelligence agency in the world be fools. Like they sent up 126 satellites into space and nobody batted an eye. Really.

Anyway, any one else here watch Snow White with the red hair. It's overly sappy at times, but still a solid show. Looks to be getting to the action in the next few eps

^ Been wondering the same thing, because I've been pumpfaking on it. Still want to go back and finish the Fujiko joint as well.

Anyway, any one else here watch Snow White with the red hair. It's overly sappy at times, but still a solid show. Looks to be getting to the action in the next few eps

I've scrolled past this series mad times and assumed that there would be nothing for me in it, but I'll give it a watch.

Back
Top Bottom