The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Na I never seen an anime for it. Def winding down though and see an end coming. Loved the respect he showed Ah Ghou at the end of it all.
Imagine the Anime for Feng Shen Ji. It would be dope and gory since the artwork is 
smokin.gif

Damn, I thought the Ancient Dragon fight could have been so much better. The uncle was badass as always though. 
******* great manga; is there an anime?

Na I never seen an anime for it. Def winding down though and see an end coming. Loved the respect he showed Ah Ghou at the end of it all.

Couldn't have done it in a better way. :smokin

Fen Shen and Burserk are currently the only Mangas I am reading.

I definitely see it winding down (I hope it does and not drag too long). But to be honest, I thought it was winding down way back when Ah was fighting Tian. lol

Finally, after years of waiting (and forgetting that I pre ordered this a long time ago) I finally got my copy of Evangelion 3.33. :lol: :pimp:
Now to re watch the second one to remember whats going on. :lol:

does anyone read the seven deadly sins still? joint is mad confusing and i dont like this arc 
I do. They're traversing a labyrinth right now so of course its gonna be confusing. :lol:
I just want to see all the fights go down already. :lol:

On an unrelated note, I just finished seeing 3.33. I can't wait for 3.0 + 1.0 to come out now. :lol: :pimp:

That movie came out a while back. I believe some other people and I talked about it when it did. :lol:

Whoever joins the crew next needs to be a lookout. This is getting pathetic. 1st punk hazard they let someone sneak on the ship and gas em. Then Dressrosa Giolla gets on the ship and almost destroys it and the people on board. Now they can't even keep watch for kinemon and kanjuro effectively.

hey Leb, Thanks for that link again.i tried to print out those recipies but it print out like 20 pages of blanks...

does anyone know hwo to print things from IMgur?

Whoever joins the crew next needs to be a lookout. This is getting pathetic. 1st punk hazard they let someone sneak on the ship and gas em. Then Dressrosa Giolla gets on the ship and almost destroys it and the people on board. Now they can't even keep watch for kinemon and kanjuro effectively.

I agree...idk how they all fell asleep when there was three of them :smh:

I agree...idk how they all fell asleep when there was three of them :smh:

I wouldn't be surprised if one of the following happened, they did shifts and Brook fell asleep during his shift and it led to all of them sleeping, they didn't do any shifts and all tried to stay up, or brook played some song and put em all to sleep. This arc is moving pretty fast so far, and idk what direction it's heading.

Back
Top Bottom