The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Finished up watching Tokyo Ghoul earlier, ah man :wow:  didn't think I would like it that much. Just started Root A but I'm not really feeling it as of now.

Maybe I should stop for a while and read the manga first? I already have no clue to how long Root A is set after Tokyo Ghoul.. seemed like everybody just grew out of no where :lol:

Stop where you are.
Erase Root A from your memories.
Take Ghoul forwhat is was and leave it at that.
Go catch up on Gate and Erased.

Stop where you are.
Erase Root A from your memories.
Take Ghoul forwhat is was and leave it at that.
Go catch up on Gate and Erased.
Well damn that sucks 
laugh.gif
 was gonna start Gate pretty soon anyways, it seems promising.

Finished up watching Tokyo Ghoul earlier, ah man :wow:  didn't think I would like it that much. Just started Root A but I'm not really feeling it as of now.

Maybe I should stop for a while and read the manga first? I already have no clue to how long Root A is set after Tokyo Ghoul.. seemed like everybody just grew out of no where :lol:

I agree with erasing everything you've seen of Root A so far from your memory, but I recommend switching to the manga now. Root A ended up muddying everything up plot-wise and the first season even left things out, so if you really like the series; that's the way to go.

If you don't feel like starting from Chapter 1 (which many recommend to fill in the blanks from season 1), Chapter 47ish is a solid place to start from to get into new plot quickly.

If you enjoy being confused, give Root A a watch after finishing the manga :lol:

Last edited:
Any read both OP Man mangas? The original is poorly drawn but if thats whats coming up in this story, I'm here for it!

King and Metal Bat my favorite characters. King is just as funny as Saitama and Metal Bat is g.

Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinju picking up steam :smokin

I watched this maybe last week just because I try to give everything that isn't generically mech-based or clearly aimed at women a shot every season, and I'm glad I did.

This series is very dope, and I had no idea what rakugo was before I watched it :lol:

Root a was absolute booty. Trash trash trash. Ending was HORRIBLE...

To be fair, Root A's very ending (the last few scenes) were pretty close to the original ending if I remember correctly, so you probably wouldn't have liked it regardless of how butchered that series was. The path to that point just wouldn't have pissed you off as much :lol:

Last edited:
Any read both OP Man mangas? The original is poorly drawn but if thats whats coming up in this story, I'm here for it!

King and Metal Bat my favorite characters. King is just as funny as Saitama and Metal Bat is g.

YEA I'M READING BOTH THE MANGA AND THE WEB COMIC.

METAL BAT IS BY FAR MY FAVORITE CHARACTER. HE REMINDS ME A LOT OF KUWABARA FROM YUYU HAKASHO

shokugeki no souma has me dying laughing

:smokin

thanks once again anime fam for putting me on

yo episode 4 when they were drunk of juice they were singing a song... i heard that song before but not sure which it was

It turned out amazing. Easily the best steak ive ever personally cooked myself. Tender from me beating it and putting the onions on. Cooked to medium well perfection
Every bite was tender.

Flank steak is never that tender.

It turned out amazing. Easily the best steak ive ever personally cooked myself. Tender from me beating it and putting the onions on. Cooked to medium well perfection
Every bite was tender.

Flank steak is never that tender.
I always wanted to try some of their recipes. Now I have to. :lol:

:lol: :pimp: @ Son finessing a Shokugeki-inspired meal. I've been tempted before, laziness is a crippling ************.

I saw this coming in Hai to Gensou no Grimgar (they made it very clear last episode), but it's still unfortunate. Seemed kind of avoidable though, but that's nothing new.

Damn, I thought the Ancient Dragon fight could have been so much better. The uncle was badass as always though. 
******* great manga; is there an anime?

Na I never seen an anime for it. Def winding down though and see an end coming. Loved the respect he showed Ah Ghou at the end of it all.

I started world trigger last year. Stopped after like 8-9 episodes. Maybe i'll try again when I run out of stuff to watch.

:lol: :pimp: @ Son finessing a Shokugeki-inspired meal. I've been tempted before, laziness is a crippling ************.

I saw this coming in Hai to Gensou no Grimgar (they made it very clear last episode), but it's still unfortunate. Seemed kind of avoidable though, but that's nothing new.
:smh:

Back
Top Bottom