The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

How good is gate? Debating if i should start watching

depends, how do you feel about last years experiment, gangsta?

if you didn't like that, the you should watch this to remove that garbage out of your mind since a papi just brought it back up (sorry about that)

if you did like gangsta, then do as you please, young lost soul.

Last edited:
which animes does netflix have.

i need to watch more anime..
pref slice of life that is funny..

It's a struggle for me to find anime I like on netflix. I watched a couple eps of Morbito and liked it but I think they took it off streaming. Gotta finish the second season of Durrara.

I can't keep doing this Kubo[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
Prison School
Whole set up reminds me of that PLayStation game were its like one soldier versus hundreds of enemies.[emoji]128557[/emoji]

which animes does netflix have.

i need to watch more anime..
pref slice of life that is funny..

It's a struggle for me to find anime I like on netflix. I watched a couple eps of Morbito and liked it but I think they took it off streaming. Gotta finish the second season of Durrara.
Netflix is really garbage for anime. I guess if you want slice of life, you can watch Silver Spoon. But Hulu just absolutely destroys Netflix when it comes to anime

if you can stomach a ton of ads, crunchyroll is your best bet for anime

if you can stomach a ton of ads, crunchyroll is your best bet for anime

I use crunchyroll, the commercials are kinda cool since they're usually random and ones i've never seen before.

lol I started reading Berserk a month ago and I'm not even close to finishing a quarter of it...you my friend, are a dedicated human being. :lol:

Tokyo Ghoul: RE
Ooh, Revelations. :lol: :pimp:

Patiently waiting to see if Kaneki is being played or if he is the playing everyone. Them rehashing V significant to the story just opened up a can of worms. Drowning in theories right now. So many savages in on this chapter. All Jokers and a lot of tarot cards if anyone's following the symbolism.

Last edited:
lol I started reading Berserk a month ago and I'm not even close to finishing a quarter of it...you my friend, are a dedicated human being. :lol:

hey guise. So.....since ive been snowed in since thursday night i went ahead...and i read all of Berserk.
I did that back in 2007 I wanna say. I watched the original anime then I went and read all the manga. Haven't read it in a few years since the author is pretty much out of his mind. Are they still on the boat?

Last edited:
The only parallel I agree with is king.
laugh.gif
Vaccine Man as Piccolo was a good one too. Genos gives me way more of a future Trunks vibe than a Vegeta. They're nothing alike

i haven't read fairy tail in couple of weeks.

not sure if i want to anymore.

is the power of friendship, rainbows and puppies the main ingredients to them winning.

I did that back in 2007 I wanna say. I watched the original anime then I went and read all the manga. Haven't read it in a few years since the author is pretty much out of his mind. Are they still on the boat?
They just finally got off the boat a while ago. the whole internet was shocked. :lol:

Just finished Death Parade
smokin.gif
 although I felt as if a lot of parts were a little lackluster or unnecessary, I still liked it a lot.

Starting Tokyo Ghoul next.

Back
Top Bottom