The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Death Parade was good
Loved the fighting game episode

Any gore manga recommendations out there?
Need something to read when waiting on Trash and Dead Tube to get translated.

Just getting on the anime journey. Already watched Cowboy bebop, Samurai Champloo, FMA, Death Note, Attack on titan. Up to episode 10 in One punch man and episode 7 FMA:Brotherhood

Ishida bout to get his *** whooped 
He's supposed to be the smart one yet he thought he could trick someone who sees everything 
eyes.gif

This **** is just stupid at this point. It needs to hurry up and end. Every new chapter of Bleach I'm just sitting at my computer going

906500d2589d959c73c33b4dcdda34f5fda3485255b19132d42b491c823e807e.jpg

I haven't read bleach in idk how long but I KNOWWWW I KNOWWWWW you guys can't be talking about Aizen :x NOOOOO WAY :rofl: :rofl: STILL!!???

they they ever bring the little tour/musuem to the states or if you guys ever go overseas.
I highly recommend doing the One piece musuem. It was literally the best experience I had when I went to Taiwan. it was like a 3d light picture show in some rooms. had original art work. tons of merchandise! loved every minute of it,

lol @ fax being slander.

now erased, there's something to rave about :x :pimp:

show that can really tug on a street papi heart strings :smh:

He's supposed to be the smart one yet he thought he could trick someone who sees everything 
eyes.gif

This **** is just stupid at this point. It needs to hurry up and end. Every new chapter of Bleach I'm just sitting at my computer going

906500d2589d959c73c33b4dcdda34f5fda3485255b19132d42b491c823e807e.jpg

yea true. Also seems kinda anti-climatic we prolly wont get the ichigo-ishida fight

hey guys i got tiem for anime again, what was the name of that cooking one, that had dude cooking the stuff that would have the ladies pants fall off

Bleach
This need more Aizen. He's still standing around, right? :lol:

One Piece
Sanji Origin story comin up. :pimp:

Prison School
[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]
Kubo stay trolling[emoji]128545[/emoji]

Just getting on the anime journey. Already watched Cowboy bebop, Samurai Champloo, FMA, Death Note, Attack on titan. Up to episode 10 in One punch man and episode 7 FMA:Brotherhood
pimp.gif

I'm sleeping on opm, looks really cool though.

Like 80% done with gits.

Last edited:
Finished up watching Tokyo Ghoul earlier, ah man 
eek.gif
 didn't think I would like it that much. Just started Root A but I'm not really feeling it as of now.

Maybe I should stop for a while and read the manga first? I already have no clue to how long Root A is set after Tokyo Ghoul.. seemed like everybody just grew out of no where 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom