The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

da feels after erased

camroncryin.gif

:smh:

da feels after marshmallow

erased thought it was gonna have a papi in da slumps for da rest of da day but nah we :D now.

I wouldn't be surprised if one of the following happened, they did shifts and Brook fell asleep during his shift and it led to all of them sleeping, they didn't do any shifts and all tried to stay up, or brook played some song and put em all to sleep. This arc is moving pretty fast so far, and idk what direction it's heading.

I think the minks are about to square up with the straw hats

I think the minks are about to square up with the straw hats

You see, i feel like that might not go down, because at 6 am dog storm is up again and he's more reasonable than cat viper. But it easily could go that way. However how quickly does oda want to resolve this arc and do they split up again? I kinda am wondering if they head towards big mom knowing kaido is chasing them causing the 2 emperors to clash with each other, while they deal with sanji.

Gotta step ur game. Make dat Erina lobster ravioli.

Yes sir, I just decided this week im enrolling in Culinary classes.
and about to buy my Cast Iron skillet... about to get this thing poppin!!!!!!!!!!
ANIME IS LIFE!!!

What anime is this pic related to? I think a similar pic was posted last year.

Full Metal Alchemist. probably top 5 greatest.
(and this is coming from someone who refused to watch it when it was first out because i thought it was whack. )

Whoever joins the crew next needs to be a lookout. This is getting pathetic. 1st punk hazard they let someone sneak on the ship and gas em. Then Dressrosa Giolla gets on the ship and almost destroys it and the people on board. Now they can't even keep watch for kinemon and kanjuro effectively.

I agree...idk how they all fell asleep when there was three of them :smh:

word, and they all were looking determined AF

If you got da gift that he does then is it really an L?
like ol boy just needs think a couple steps ahead da next time he makes da jump.

and aint nothing more lit than flinging hot charcoal at someone

tumblr_o23hqfisnk1rh3hbho2_r1_540.gif

/meatriding

Last edited:

never knew sci fi was showing anime back then....but then again, i didn't dive into it really until 5-8th grades...via toonami and pokemon/digimon

never knew sci fi was showing anime back then....but then again, i didn't dive into it really until 5-8th grades...via toonami and pokemon/digimon

yeah. Before pokemon really hit hard, you could watch DBZ and Sailor moon at like 6 am on WB and UPN, and more adult anime on Sci fi and stuff. Then toonami came along and started showing anime on weekdays and the after dark block. Then Pokemon hit and it kinda became mainstream

Back
Top Bottom