The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Anyway, any one else here watch Snow White with the red hair. It's overly sappy at times, but still a solid show. Looks to be getting to the action in the next few eps
I like it. It seems that they are about to get down in the next few episodes hopefully.

lupin in italy worth bothering with?
havent kept up since da second ep :smh:
I like this Lupin series. There's been some real good episodes in it, like when Zenigata and Lupin have a heart to heart.

^would go back and finish the women called fujiko mine first, it was pretty good.
This.

One Piece
I was not expecting that swerve in the end, but at least it shows they are loyal. :lol: :pimp:

And break next week. |I

Bleach
Ok, this was one of the better chapters I've read in a while Thanks to Urahara. :lol:
Felt a bit like classic Bleach to me. That butt shot / title pic. :lol: :pimp:
That transformation at the end though. I'm curious to "see" more of it..... :nerd:

Last edited:
I like this Lupin series. There's been some real good episodes in it, like when Zenigata and Lupin have a heart to heart.

:nthat:

gonna play catch up this weekend then.

tumblr_o2eaax5ZHs1qz64n4o1_540.gif

:smh:

tumblr_o2chvbC4vy1s9h3jko3_400.png

tumblr_o2chvbC4vy1s9h3jko1_400.png

tumblr_o2chvbC4vy1s9h3jko2_400.png

tumblr_o2chvbC4vy1s9h3jko4_400.png

if you still aint watching then congratulations, you've played ya self outta da lulz for 6 weeks now.

Finished up all the episodes of FMAB on netflix. Didn't know they were missing the last 12 episodes, SMH. Will finish it up after I watch some Erased and Gate.

Almost done watching Yu Yu Hakusho. I just got past the Sensui arc.

this arc was trash in my opinion, it was not well executed.

so all of a sudden Yusuke has demon blood in him? This should have been implied from the get go in the beginning of the series. Then the fact that he got revived in the middle of the hole from spirit world opening. What was the point of him dying then if his 3 friends couldn't even defeat Sensui.

I wanted to see Hiei, Kurama, and Kuwabara flourish and get stronger. Even Sensui himself said that Hiei and Kurama were close to being considered A class demons. And we didn't get to see Kuwabara's new sword in action besides the 2 times he used it to slash at spirit barriers.

Last edited:

so all of a sudden Yusuke has demon blood in him? This should have been implied from the get go in the beginning of the series. Then the fact that he got revived in the middle of the hole from spirit world opening. What was the point of him dying then if his 3 friends couldn't even defeat Sensui.

I wanted to see Hiei, Kurama, and Kuwabara flourish and get stronger. Even Sensui himself said that Hiei and Kurama were close to being considered A class demons. And we didn't get to see Kuwabara's new sword in action besides the 2 times he used it to slash at spirit barriers.
could you direct me to where you're watching Yu Yu?

Pm if necessary. Reps will be paid immediately upon info delivery.

could you direct me to where you're watching Yu Yu?

Pm if necessary. Reps will be paid immediately upon info delivery.
I have all 4 seaons on blu ray

Wow. Roy Mustang is beasting on envy.

Sidenote: Why the hell did they make envy look like a transexual yoga instructor?

I really hate when characters tell other characters that revenge is bad and it'll take them down the wrong path. STHU. Revenge is sweet and satisfying. Even the green worm was like "Are you guys ******ed?".

Yo, the handshake between Major Armstrong and Izumi's husband should've been like the handshake scene in Predator with Arnold and Apollo Creed. Too funny.

Back
Top Bottom