The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Anyone know a good place to find animes on blu ray? Been trying to find some on amazon but theyre all outrageous prices. Mainly looking for durarara! and some other newer animes like Guilty Crown, Steins Gate, and Tiger and Bunny.
You may find better prices on rightstuf.com.

Is bleach worth watching ? I was watching the Japanese episodes with English subs and stopped once the whole aizen arc ended. Just got really slow with fillers and crap

Is bleach worth watching ? I was watching the Japanese episodes with English subs and stopped once the whole aizen arc ended. Just got really slow with fillers and crap

Honestly, Bleach is only worth watching the 1st big arc. After soul society, it goes really down hill

the same fools paying over 400 for shoes.
(sorry rant from another topic)
I'd kill for that Gundam Wing remastered BR box set but yes 300 is way too much.
rumor is demonoid is back. (which was invite only but the best)

anyway. I always get through the first 3 eps of brother hood then just cant get with the story after

can't wait. wondering if my previous account will still work?

I tried but i dont remember the password..

am i the only one who actually loved the Bounto Arc in bleach.
I liked the characters and story to it honestly.

I'd kill for that Gundam Wing remastered BR box set but yes 300 is way too much.
anyway. I always get through the first 3 eps of brother hood then just cant get with the story after

When is demonoid coming back? :nerd:

can't wait. wondering if my previous account will still work?

wait, there's a Gundam Wing Blu Ray box set?? :wow:

wait, there's a Gundam Wing Blu Ray box set?? :wow:

I believe it was remastered a few years ago. but the box set was limited addition and its really hard to come by and its not cheap. So youre best bet is to just download it from the bay like I did

Last edited:
Noblesse
What are the Nobles gonna think when the Elders are attacking them for the actions of Frankenstein and co.?

Naruto
:wow: :wow: :wow:
Finally some deaths on the alliance side. But :frown: :frown: for Shikamaru, dude loses as many close people to him as Naruto does.

Back
Top Bottom