The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I hate you. I feel for Shikamaru, man..:frown:
dude lost his pops and master in the same year....

this. o well. dat shinobi thug life...

Rarely does this happen, but this week's Bleach > Naruto.

Holy ishhh at that revelatiion; I mean who would've guessed that she was the FIRST Kenpachi?...:wow:

Can't wait to see her fight at full strength/unleash her Bankai.

Also I don't think she lost the title Kenpachi by being defeated, by the next Kenpachi, per se. I think she just outgrew it and "gave it up" willingly. Remember Kenpachi is the title giving to the strongest Shinigami WHO LOVES TO FIGHT.

I think in Unohana, we have a case where she learned to suppress and/or overcome that primal urge to always fight. In effect, she "evolved" beyond what is characteristic of a Kenpachi, and in doing so, probably found it embarrassing and thought it uncouth being the bearer of such an unceremonious honorific.

She all about that pacifist swag...:lol:

i have to agree..its been a while since i've been excited if not very interested, in what happens next in bleach.

they've always made her out to be beast on the low, but never really anything definitive. until now...former kenpachi? **** just got real...

random, but I always wondered how genjutsu actually worked. Like, does the castor create an illusion ala inception, then bring the person in. Or does the person under then genjutsu just create all the fear stuff by themselves.

random, but I always wondered how genjutsu actually worked. Like, does the castor create an illusion ala inception, then bring the person in. Or does the person under then genjutsu just create all the fear stuff by themselves.

By my understanding, it's the castor who creates the illusion and not the other way around. Similar to how Mido Ban uses his jagan eye in the Get Backers manga/series.

And yes, I forgot to include Get Backers in my must watch anime list :smh:.

Ban vs Akabane :smokin

Random thought: In One Piece why doesnt the Marines use sea stone ammo? lol. That would pretty much solve most of their problems with lower to mid level devil fruit users.

in OP i've also wondered why do subordinates of whom-ever cry when their master is in pain/trouble.
i mean... these are (supposedly) tough *** dudes, and they are crying like children, that's the biggest pet-peeve i got from this show

in OP i've also wondered why do subordinates of whom-ever cry when their master is in pain/trouble.
i mean... these are (supposedly) tough *** dudes, and they are crying like children, that's the biggest pet-peeve i got from this show

Man the captains happen to be their heroes or someone significantly important to them. Like Whitebeard was like a father to his crew. Imagine your hero/father getting the snot beat out of him and there is nothing you can do to help

I've diligently lurked this thread since its conception...

I rarely post, but I just wanted to thank all the fambs in here for the recommendations/dialogues/debates... I read/watch pretty much everything mentioned in the thread...

I'm about to rep all of y'all.

Thread About Anime & Manga= TAAM :nthat: :lol:

I rarely post, but I just wanted to thank all the fambs in here for the recommendations/dialogues/debates... I read/watch pretty much everything mentioned in the thread...
AMT= Anime & Manga Thread :nthat:

Especially if the Marines can line entire hulls of their battleships with seastone :smh:
For all their anti-devil fruit prep they do, you'd think they would have developed this sooner. :lol:

Same here. Before I looked at this thread, the only Anime I would watch was Naruto. I started reading Manga and Watching Anime late 09 but started reading this thread mid 2010. Now I visit this thread on a weekly basis and I would like to thank this thread for severely decreasing my productivity when it was time for me to study/ do assignments. :lol: :nthat:

Did SAO pull a Dues Ex Machina on us? :rolleyes . Still, I really liked the episode.

Last edited:
:lol: I don't think ive ever heard someone use that term before.

:lol: I always thought it wasn't that uncommon to hear.

Are they gonna keep going with the series? It looks like they might, or at least set things up for another season.

It seems like it's setting up for another season with the
World Seed thing that Heathcliff gave him. I'm pretty sure it's the start of a new mmo world.
It'd be pretty easy for them to do another arc with it.

Last edited:
Is anyone caught up in Robotics;Notes still? :lol:

I'm really not that interested in the Gunpro-1 or Gunpro-2 and all of the other 'side plots' are moving along so slowly.

man aliens dropping sith... the world about to end... and they still stick with the building robots theme...
i mean i get why it's called Robotics;Notes.... but c'mon!
there's A LOT more interesting things going on now...

Is anyone caught up in Robotics;Notes still? :lol:
I'm really not that interested in the Gunpro-1 or Gunpro-2 and all of the other 'side plots' are moving along so slowly.

man aliens dropping sith... the world about to end... and they still stick with the building robots theme...
i mean i get why it's called Robotics;Notes.... but c'mon!
there's A LOT more interesting things going on now...
Give it some time guys, then it will all make sense. At least that what I'm hoping. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom