You don't know that!

Last edited:
Bleach Just got interesting...
New Captain Commander. :pimp:
And I can honestly say I did not see that last page coming. :wow:

Bleach Just got interesting...
New Captain Commander. :pimp:
And I can honestly say I did not see that last page coming. :wow:

i saw it coming mann retsu always had the mysterious thing going on and she was talked about very highly on the low. and kenpachi zaraki has always been a beast to me doesnt even know his shikai and still so powerful .

Great Chapters this week. Can someone explain the last page of Bleach for me?

They have character data stats that are out and Unohana is the 3rd highest overall captain after Aizen and Yamamoto, but also noted that her offensive stats are as high or higher than any other captain.

She was the first person ever to inherit the title of kempachi (strongest warrior in the SS). That begs the question, how did she lose the title? :nerd:

She was the first person ever to inherit the title of kempachi (strongest warrior in the SS). That begs the question, how did she lose the title?
nerd.gif
omgomgomg bleach was boss.....so.... unohana is kenpachis vc's mom/sister?

Last edited:
They have character data stats that are out and Unohana is the 3rd highest overall captain after Aizen and Yamamoto, but also noted that her offensive stats are as high or higher than any other captain.
Unohana was the first Kenpachi (strongest shinigami) before Zaraki's generation.  Now Zaraki is the Kenpachi.

Also... To those who don't remember: Kenpachi named little Yachiru after the only person he's ever respected. Unohana.

They're not related.

11.jpg

http://www.mangawindow.com/manga/bleach/c114/11

Last edited:
i felt so evil reading that chapter im glad the head quarters got murked :pimp:

i wonder what the plan is to stop it

dam they knew the hideout and all that :pimp: dude just sent a nuke straight there like its nothing :pimp:

Last edited:
Rarely does this happen, but this week's Bleach > Naruto.

Holy ishhh at that revelatiion; I mean who would've guessed that she was the FIRST Kenpachi?...:wow:

Can't wait to see her fight at full strength/unleash her Bankai.

Also I don't think she lost the title Kenpachi by being defeated, by the next Kenpachi, per se. I think she just outgrew it and "gave it up" willingly. Remember Kenpachi is the title giving to the strongest Shinigami WHO LOVES TO FIGHT.

I think in Unohana, we have a case where she learned to suppress and/or overcome that primal urge to always fight. In effect, she "evolved" beyond what is characteristic of a Kenpachi, and in doing so, probably found it embarrassing and thought it uncouth being the bearer of such an unceremonious honorific.

She all about that pacifist swag...:lol:

Last edited:
i felt so evil reading that chapter im glad the head quarters got murked :pimp:

i wonder what the plan is to stop it

dam they knew the hideout and all that :pimp: dude just sent a nuke straight there like its nothing :pimp:

:lol: you bastard

All chapters were on point this week......finally
Unohana had a reputation....I believe in the Vizard flashback it was said that she was feared but in a joking truthful manner.
Kubo did mention that we would be seeing her fight, I remember I thought he was referring to the previous arc.
She's a medic so obviously that has been her focus

the 2 pages of bleach didn't make it better than naruto
and not to sound like a butt hole but to think Unohana didn't have that potential or could have been a high title is just kinda crazy to me on your part. (not saying any one particular just saying in general why are you so shocked)

Like people have said before she's always been in high regards on top of even being mentioned to be a beast before.

I'm more interested in knowing what relationship Tenjirō Kirinji and Unohana had to where he talked down to her the way he did.

Last edited:
I want to know how strong Garp is; Always knew Garp was the one hunting him didnt know they were almost even in strength - rewatched episode 460 and Roger said that Him and Garp have nearly killed each other countless times. Would you put Garp second behind Gol D. Roger knowing that or is he behind Whitebeard?
New top 6 (In their Prime)

1) Gol D Roger
2) Whitebeard
3-4) Garp/Dragon (I dont see how Dragon cant be top 5 in strength when he is the most wanted Man in the World He could be number 2 for all we know)
5-6) Rayleigh Silvers/Shanks Their skill set with swordsmanship and Haki seem very similar to me I'm sure Shanks right now is equal to Rayleigh in his prime.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom