The two finals fights in Samurai Champloo
Ichigo vs Byakuya
Aang vs Firelord Ozai
Ippo vs Sendo pt 2
Wrath vs Greed
Rock Lee vs Gaara

Underrated fight: Vash vs Knives

Last edited:
Yeah, my thing is that you can only go so far with Haki.  Unless its a whole new level we don't know about.  I still believe Roger had a DF.  Whether it was the crazy crazy fruit, or whatever you wanna call it.  He had one.  My guess it would be similar to Dragons.

From my understanding Strong Haki > Strong Devils Fruit Power

Strong Haki basically allows you to counter and defend against any DF user. I'm sure there's another level of Haki unknown to us yet or Kings Haki has more to it than just making people of weak will pass out lol.

From my understanding Strong Haki > Strong Devils Fruit Power
Strong Haki basically allows you to counter and defend against any DF user. I'm sure there's another level of Haki unknown to us yet or Kings Haki has more to it than just making people of weak will pass out lol.
Yeah but my thing is Strong Haki + Devil Fruits > Strong Haki.  In terms of the OG discussion it was just seeing where people were at when it comes to ranking guys with DF ability and how they use it.  IE Law and Kizaru have to be top 5.  

What are your guys' fav. fight scenes?
Pain vs. Naruto
Jiraya vs. Pain
Rock Lee vs. Gaara
Revy vs. Roberta (Black Lagoon)
Roberta vs. Everyone (dance with the dead arc)
Jin vs. "The hands of god" (and all of the final fights in Samurai Champloo)
Spike vs. Vicious (Cowboy Bebop) (Green Birds will forever be etched into my memory |I)
Koko's crew vs. Whomever wants to kill them (Jormungand)
Shichika Yasuri vs. the shoguns army/The deviant blades (Katanagatari)
Cloud vs. Sephiroth (FF7:ACC)
Mami vs. Clown Witch (Madoka)
Wrath vs Greed (FMA:B)
Homunculus vs Everyone (FMA:B)

And just for the hell of it, the whole second half of the movie "13 Assassins". 45 minute fight scene...:x :nthat: :lol:

I'll put up more later if I can remember any. :lol:

- Alphonse vs. Kimblee & Pride
- King Bradley vs. the tank
- Goku Vs. Majin Vegeta
- Rock Lee vs Gaara
- Rock Lee vs Kimimaro
- Straw Hat crew vs CP9
- Luffy vs Usopp
- Ace vs Blackbeard

Yeah but my thing is Strong Haki + Devil Fruits > Strong Haki.  In terms of the OG discussion it was just seeing where people were at when it comes to ranking guys with DF ability and how they use it.  IE Law and Kizaru have to be top 5.  

I still don't see Law at top 5.. yea his DF is tricky, and how he beat this last dude is still a mystery.. but I want to put money there had to been some type of trap/trick he put on the dude before it all happened
(maybe im just hating)

I read the fight scenes wrong i didn't know I can do more.....
Kimmimaro vs. Lee
Gaara vs. Deidara was sad to me
Butterfly Choji vs. the big dude (another sad fight to me)
Asuma vs. the dead guy (maybe bought a tear to my eye)

Epic Epic One Piece fight (best imo) Luffy vs. Rob Lucci.
ALL FIGHTS From Project A-Ko

Naruto vs. Pain>>>>>>

Just as someone stated, Majin Vegeta at the WWTournament > pretty much anyone

The dude had no real motive behind his sinister attitude. He didn't want to change the world or rule it. He just wanted to be the best.

And his inner fire towards Goku made that battle the best.

The OG Goku vs Vegeta has got to be my #2 with Amuro vs Char at #3 and Heero vs Zechs at #4

Last edited:
This Scene right here. greatest in Animation history (IMO) its like the art changed and everything and the pure satisfaction of being a complete Bad @ss

Hajime no Ippo made it to 1000 chapters...:x
I might not read the manga, but that's an amazing feat. :pimp:

:lol: for some reason I legitimately thought that Konohamaru was the last of the Sarutobi clan.

No love for Sasuke vs Itachi? That + Naruto/Jiraiya vs Pain are my favorites.

DBZ, too many!

And weak chapter for Naruto :smh:..

Man crazy but Luffy bout to son Caesar.
I thought of something after reading this chapter. Taking the time skip into account, if law had to gather enough energy to slice vergo through his armor haki, enough energy to slice the island in half, I wonder how much power he (and other devil fruit users in general) will need in order to take on someone who is more skilled in haki, like Shanks or Rayleigh for example.

Also, the soul king got crazy eyes in Bleach. :lol:

I dont read OP manga so sorry if this sounds misinformed but if there was ever a fight to be had with Law would Luffy be the one to fight him or would it be Zoro being a swordsmen and all?

wooooow what a waste of a naruto chapter SMH :smh: kisihi really did us like that
all that couldve been done in like 5 pages

why the hell did they even stand there for like a min to let them pull that foolishness off shouldve just mowed em all down the second they tried something :lol:

Last edited:
now I def think there was a trick/trap

Until said "trick" is revealed.....this man cut an island in Half in one swipe.....dude is a beast. Just think.....no one can take him one on one honestly, df vs df. Yonkous might destroy him. Just think *creates room* *takes heart*. That's it. It's over. This dude vergo is made up of haki apparently....now he's looking like diced pineapples. Pieces everywhere. He's a vice admiral too. One hit ko.

Last edited:
Is Funimation YouTube channel working now? I tried watchin' a couple Anime's and their videos wouldn't load.

Any PS3 friendly sites that stream anime? Wanna checkout some of the new TV-MA horror, action, supernatural joints.

Where's season 3 of "Golgo 13"? Been lookin' everywhere for it.

Back
Top Bottom