The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Red King is maaaaaadddd in K
:wow: Psycho-Pass... bish got what she deserved :nthat:
Dude basically said "i'm done waiting here" and proceeded to blow a massive hole in the blue HQ and walk out like he owned the place. He even made the blue vets and their king look like rookies. :nthat:
Also, was that the dude who betrayed the reds back on their side in that scene where they were all waiting for the red king, or was that the bartender?

Psycho-Pass is getting real good. I literally had the :wow: face when she got her head blown off.

You think it's going to tie in that directly with Steins;Gate? I thought the little world line easter egg on the first episode was all the Steins;Gate reference we'd be getting. I think you're onto something with the whole big decision problem though.
I dont know about a direct tie in, but I dont think that world line reference was a coincidence. Maybe the main dude is gonna inherit the reading steiner and start traveling through timelines to find the one where they can avoid both fates that await them, who knows. :lol: Hmmm... :nerd:

I actually like the pacing of Fairy Tail compared to the other mangas
Conflicts are resolved in just a couple of chapters instead of being stretched out as much as possible like in other series(*cough*Bleach*cough*).

I like FT also, imo when I first started reading it, I knew it had One Piece potential...only difference is Luffy has gotten his butt kicked...
Natsu wins...all the time.. he may be down for like 20 mins, but then he gets that SSJ strength

Robotics;Notes
I didn't even catch that this was the same girl from Steins;Gate, just grown up. :wow: :wow: I guess it's going to be more connected then I thought. :pimp:

Last edited:
Robotics;Notes
I didn't even catch that this was the same girl from Steins;Gate, just grown up. :wow: :wow: I guess it's going to be more connected then I thought. :pimp:

After doing some research, you are absolutely right. This tie in was so blatant that I overlooked it. :lol:
Bring on Okabe Rintaro! :nthat:

Edit: After doing some research, I came up with a few thoughts:
The divergence factor In R;N is 1.048596. That means that Mayuri is most likely dead in this timeline, since if I remember correctly she only survives in the alpha timeline which equals 1. It's also been about 9 years since the events of Steins;Gate, so that means that Okabe is probably still taking on CERN right now (in this alternate timeline), and maybe the committee of 300 as well. Also, I wonder If Daru has had his daughter by now.

Last edited:
Sword Art Online
Is there something I'm missing here? They aren't really brother and sister, I get that, but aren't they still cousins? Is this just a culturally different thing that I'm not used to as an American?

Other than that, I loved this episode.

Robotics;Notes
A CERN appearance would be :wow: :pimp:

Sword Art Online
Is there something I'm missing here? They aren't really brother and sister, I get that, but aren't they still cousins? Is this just a culturally different thing that I'm not used to as an American?
Other than that, I loved this episode.
I think that they are second cousins, so it might be okay.

My Top 10 in One Piece
1) Gol D Rogers of course
2) Dragon know nothing about him but hes the most wanted man in the world for a reason
3) Whitebeard
4) Shanks
5) Blackbeard
6) Admirals
7) Rayleigh could be higher but not enough info
8 ) Kaido/Big Mom
9) Luffy with Haki equipped with Gear 2nd and 3rd who knows where he really stands now
10) Dracule Mihawk
Mihawk is tied with Shanks who is the default number 1 .Mihawk only works with the government because he is bored he is easily one of the strongest in one piece he didn't even try to fight hard in the Marineford and didn't get touched by Vista. Luffy isn't even in the top ten he probably can't beat Smoker.BlackBeard is strong but thats because he has 2 devil fruits. The yonkou are tied with the Admirals in strength and only edge them out in terms of actual manpower .3 admirals and a Fleet admiral can't handle 4 yonkou with crews of admiral level and vice admiral level main crewmen not too mention divisions and affliates.

Seriously though Luffy isn't top ten he is probably strong as most Shicibukai and some lower members of Yonkou crews but he and the other supernovas aren't strong enough to fight a yonkou by themselves thats why they are teaming up to fight one.

What makes you think the admirals are as strong as the Yonkou?????

Kizaru could barely handle a half weakened white beard.

and when shanks came even the garp and the main dude was like we want no parts of him...

one on one They are not handling the Yonkou...

and Luffy can beat smoker. Smoker has just always been a more experienced fighter, but as of right now luffy with haki can beat him.

I wouldn't put luffy top 10 either .. but he is still beating smoker. I think crocadile and enel is/was stronger than smoker

Anyone here watch Jojo's Bizarre Adventure? I think it has the best OP this season. :pimp:

RIP Jonathan Jostar. |I

and when shanks came even the garp and the main dude was like we want no parts of him...
and Luffy can beat smoker. Smoker has just always been a more experienced fighter, but as of right now luffy with haki can beat him.
I wouldn't put luffy top 10 either .. but he is still beating smoker. I think crocadile and enel is/was stronger than smoker

pretty much the only thing stopping him from doing it b4

barely handle?? right......
grin.gif

I'm just saying Kizaru has to be up there when it comes to use of DF ability.  He even has great fighting ability.  Dude is just really nonchalant.  He's the equivalent of Kenpachi/Shikamaru.  Whenever he fights, he never takes anyone seriously.  I know shanks is strong and so is mihawk, but I've never seen them fight an equally strong logia user.

Does anyone else watch the OP anime? I keep it strictly anime so I just want to know if what I'm watching right now is filler :lol:

Back
Top Bottom