The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

when did mangastream start posting the big 3 again? didnt they nearly get shut down for doing that a couple years back?

Wait, did naruto just summon the entire shinobi alliance to his location or were they all going there in the first place? either way, that last page is. :pimp:

Wait, did naruto just summon the entire shinobi alliance to his location or were they all going there in the first place? either way, that last page is. :pimp:

they were all going there

i still dont see how they could win they have the dam 10 tails who flicked a bijuu bomb a dam bijuu bomb

they were all going there
i still dont see how they could win they have the dam 10 tails who flicked a bijuu bomb a dam bijuu bomb
Now I am interested in what this ultimate tech he talked about is. :nerd:

On a side note, in OP
Law just Pwned Vergo :x

Interdasting question. Now i'm pumped for next weeks chapter. I really thought naruto and bee would have to fight the juubi by themselves but now we get to see everyone's tech's....that's gonna be awesome.

Jesus christ, that's the whole goddamn Shinobi Alliance :wow: :rofl: :rofl:

It feels so uneven, but with Madara, you never know.

Jesus christ, that's the whole goddamn Shinobi Alliance :wow: :rofl: :rofl:

It feels so uneven, but with Madara, you never know.

bruhhhh the whole shinobi alliance would be annihilated with 2-3 shots from the 10 tails he flicked a bijuu bomb like nothingggg
it feels uneven cuz madara is a god him and obito are in another realm everyone is a peasant right now
i swear i dont even think they need the 10 tails just have madara summon like 25 susannos and he'll wipe em all out

Last edited:
Were those the Fullbringers on that second to last page of Bleach? Weren't 2 out of the 3 of them dead?

And I guess we're to assume that is GrimmJow in Hueco Mundo since he and Ichigo recognized each other's voices and they seem to be at odds.

Last edited:
Were those the Fullbringers on that second to last page of Bleach? Weren't 2 out of the 3 of them dead?

And I guess we're to assume that is GrimmJow in Hueco Mundo since he and Ichigo recognized each other's voices and they seem to be at odds.

after someone dies they go to soul society or hell, they died so they are chilling there

it seems Isshin is Kukaku's uncle, so ichigo may be related to that Kaien dude Rukia was in love with after all :lol:
the shiba clan used to be one of the royal families

More people for Madara and Obito to murder.

Obito is going to turn on Madara at some point and then get whacked.

Where is sasuke and Oro?

when did mangastream start posting the big 3 again? didnt they nearly get shut down for doing that a couple years back?

They started again awhile ago, they don't keep the chapters like other sites tho. they only have them for a week (so they say) then they take it out their data base so they dont get in trouble.

Great OP as usual. but that explains why Luffy's hand is black now when he punches people. its the Haki..(i kinda knew that but wasn't sure)

as far as bleach goes.. always putting 10lbs of crap in a 5lb bag....this king better not be some like small... funny character.. he better be epic

considering sasuke isnt here for the madara and obito showdown, it's looking more and more like obito will turn on madara and the final battle will be naruto vs sasuke.

They started again awhile ago, they don't keep the chapters like other sites tho. they only have them for a week (so they say) then they take it out their data base so they dont get in trouble.
Great OP as usual. but that explains why Luffy's hand is black now when he punches people. its the Haki..(i kinda knew that but wasn't sure)
as far as bleach goes.. always putting 10lbs of crap in a 5lb bag....this king better not be some like small... funny character.. he better be epic

On that blivet steez. :lol:

I wanna see Urahara put in work. I truly think him> Aizen. Also, Luffy and Law put in work.  In terms of ranking on OP in power....Kizaru>Law/DOFLA>>>? It irks me to put Kizaru up there, but to move at the speed of light and have haki+experience is something on another level....outside of the storyline, wouldn't that technically make him the strongest?  Similar to how Iceman is an omega level, but we've never seen him use his powers to the max.  

Back
Top Bottom