The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

are light novels just like mangas? if so no... :lol:
i'm tired of being spoiled/disappointed between the differences of manga/show

a light novel is just that, a small novel. They may be adapted into a manga later on. For example, battle royale was a light novel first. Then it was adapted into a manga, then movies etc

Last edited:
It's obvious bro.  Lemme break it down for y'all who don't get it.  See what happened was Ichigo's mom is Ishda's aunt right.....so she was dating the Grand Fisher for a hot sec, then ran away with Isshin. The Grand Fisher wanted babies and thought he impregnated her, but Isshin being the top gun Shinigami that he is, his seed overpowered the Grand Fishers.  9 months later mama Ichigo pops out  Ichigo with him having Quincy, Shinigami, and hollow powers.  The Grand Fisher found Ichigo's mom one day and OJ'd her.  However, Isshin dealt with him properly.  Isshin knew Ichigo had some of the Grand Fisher in him which is why he always beats Ichigo when he see him and never beats his daughters.  Y'all need to get hip.

lol this is bleach we're talking about, the story has never been and will never be that complicated
:D:D

oh snap Green Blood... Luke found out...
Naruto :wow: that was a good combo, but i thought the more you teleport the more tired you get :nerd:
i bet it's Black Beard making that army of DF users :x

if anything thats just broken writing by kishi.

atleast bleach got a bit more interesting with the Zero Squad.
Kinda like the big elvis hair dude for what he said..

is it just mangastream or does every manga place have the sub with him saying you are noobs??

oh snap Green Blood... Luke found out...
Naruto :wow: that was a good combo, but i thought the more you teleport the more tired you get :nerd:
i bet it's Black Beard making that army of DF users :x

if anything thats just broken writing by kishi.

atleast bleach got a bit more interesting with the Zero Squad.
Kinda like the big elvis hair dude for what he said..

is it just mangastream or does every manga place have the sub with him saying you are noobs??

Nope. 9 tails healed him last chapter and I think again this one

Just when I thought that Robotics;Notes was skipping over important stuff from previous episodes, low and behold the new episode throws another/several curveball(s) to keep me interested. :lol:

Seriously though, were those Yakuza in the end? :nerd:

So i was playing the One Piece game and it made me really think about who could have been the most powerful pirates in oNe piece

Even though Luffy has beat a lot of people, it has taken a lot, some will power and smarts... Crocodile with the water fist.
Enel because he was rubber based.
Impel down captain with the wax gloves.

so I started thinking who is in the top 5?????

my top 5

1. Whitebeard.. the power to destroy the world essentially. Knew Haki and was still crushing at his old age.
2. Shanks. His Haki alone seems to stand out and has 1 arm. not a DF user
Where it gets tricky for me.
3. Magellan (impel down captain) in reality, who's really touching him. he puts that toxic dragon out your done. luffy and the other pirates did nothing but run..
4. Enel.. that power of electricy was serious. so many things can be electrified, he could have done serious damage.
5. the 3 Admirals Kizuru, Akainu, Aokiji
I know 5. was cheating but I can't decide who would be the best out of those 3.

So i was playing the One Piece game and it made me really think about who could have been the most powerful pirates in oNe piece

Even though Luffy has beat a lot of people, it has taken a lot, some will power and smarts... Crocodile with the water fist.
Enel because he was rubber based.
Impel down captain with the wax gloves.

so I started thinking who is in the top 5?????

my top 5

1. Whitebeard.. the power to destroy the world essentially. Knew Haki and was still crushing at his old age.
2. Shanks. His Haki alone seems to stand out and has 1 arm. not a DF user
Where it gets tricky for me.
3. Magellan (impel down captain) in reality, who's really touching him. he puts that toxic dragon out your done. luffy and the other pirates did nothing but run..
4. Enel.. that power of electricy was serious. so many things can be electrified, he could have done serious damage.
5. the 3 Admirals Kizuru, Akainu, Aokiji
I know 5. was cheating but I can't decide who would be the best out of those 3.

whitebeard, shanks, blackbeard. blackbeard doubled up on DF abilities, he has that black hole and whitebeard's...dude essentially could body anyone else. shanks as far as we know has no DF abilities and with his haki he can nullify enemies' abilities. but then again, so does luffy. dude can use brute strength and combo that with haki...that boy a problem.

actually im trippin. rayleigh needs to be on that list, word to rayleigh vs kizuru, word to dark king title, word to vice captain of roger pirates title, word to his OD level of haki.

My Top 10 in One Piece

1) Gol D Rogers of course
2) Dragon know nothing about him but hes the most wanted man in the world for a reason
3) Whitebeard
4) Shanks
5) Blackbeard
6) Admirals
7) Rayleigh could be higher but not enough info
8 ) Kaido/Big Mom
9) Luffy with Haki equipped with Gear 2nd and 3rd who knows where he really stands now
10) Dracule Mihawk

Last edited:
My Top 10 in One Piece
1) Gol D Rogers of course
2) Dragon know nothing about him but hes the most wanted man in the world for a reason
3) Whitebeard
4) Shanks
5) Blackbeard
6) Admirals
7) Rayleigh could be higher but not enough info
8 ) Kaido/Big Mom
9) Luffy with Haki equipped with Gear 2nd and 3rd who knows where he really stands now
10) Dracule Mihawk

Shanks doesn't have a DF, he saved Luffy from the ocean and was already considered part of the 4 warlords so i doubt he ate one since then.

Mi hawk is probably more up there, prolly right under admirals.

I kinda put the Non DF users way up there cuz their haki is insane just like Raleigh .

Shanks doesn't have a DF, he saved Luffy from the ocean and was already considered part of the 4 warlords so i doubt he ate one since then.
Mi hawk is probably more up there, prolly right under admirals.
I kinda put the Non DF users way up there cuz their haki is insane just like Raleigh .

I didnt say shanks had df powers

Back
Top Bottom