The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

New Claymore is out.
So Riful has surpassed an abysmal one now? Sweet. Her fighting against Pricilla should be good. :smokin

Seriously isnt he known as Kirito the hero in the real world for saving everyone in SAO? His character looks exactly like him too lol.
That's what I'm wondering. :lol: Something as big as the SAO situation would have gotten his name known everywhere especially in a community with a game that has similar tech. And he looks like his reality counterpart sans the ears.

Last edited:
What makes you think the admirals are as strong as the Yonkou?????

Kizaru could barely handle a half weakened white beard.

and when shanks came even the garp and the main dude was like we want no parts of him...

one on one They are not handling the Yonkou...

and Luffy can beat smoker. Smoker has just always been a more experienced fighter, but as of right now luffy with haki can beat him.

I wouldn't put luffy top 10 either .. but he is still beating smoker. I think crocadile and enel is/was stronger than smoker

barely handle?? right......>D

I'm just saying Kizaru has to be up there when it comes to use of DF ability.  He even has great fighting ability.  Dude is just really nonchalant.  He's the equivalent of Kenpachi/Shikamaru.  Whenever he fights, he never takes anyone seriously.  I know shanks is strong and so is mihawk, but I've never seen them fight an equally strong logia user.

luffy is def shichibukai level. brute strength plus haki makes him no joke. still, there are a lot of people who could handle his raggedy ***. waiting for 4th and 5th gear...

luffy is def shichibukai level. brute strength plus haki makes him no joke. still, there are a lot of people who could handle his raggedy ***. waiting for 4th and 5th gear...

Well luffy got handled by Caesar earlier in the arc. Law would murk luffys whole crew by himself. Luffy is at tier 3 when it comes to power IMO. Tier 1 is yonkou/ admirals tier 2 is various shichibukais/Va/dragon/ various supernovas. Tier 3 is luffy/various shichibukais/ various vas

What order should I watch the Evangelion series in? I'm looking to start it, but I just need to know what route to take.

Well luffy got handled by Caesar earlier in the arc. Law would murk luffys whole crew by himself. Luffy is at tier 3 when it comes to power IMO. Tier 1 is yonkou/ admirals tier 2 is various shichibukais/Va/dragon/ various supernovas. Tier 3 is luffy/various shichibukais/ various vas

out of curiousity where would boa hancock fit in all that? her kicks are essentially 1 hit KOs. can't undo turning into stone..

barely handle?? right......>D

I'm just saying Kizaru has to be up there when it comes to use of DF ability.  He even has great fighting ability.  Dude is just really nonchalant.  He's the equivalent of Kenpachi/Shikamaru.  Whenever he fights, he never takes anyone seriously.  I know shanks is strong and so is mihawk, but I've never seen them fight an equally strong logia user.
That's could be true about the Ken/shik comparison.
It's hard to really think Shanks/Mihawk aren't strong against logia. It seems like every other non logia user can fight Logia users and it also seems everyone since cp9 arc can do haki... Logia users excell because of what they can do to the rest of the elements.

Yes and no.
was crocadile strong .. yea.. but luffy found that kyptonite to beat him..... although croc losing in sand is like gaara losing in the desert also.. it shouldn't happen but did.
and the ghost dude well Luffy was on that OD drug stuff. I think what I'm trying to say shichibukai aren't suppose to be admiral level or extra strong.
but some are def more bad *** than anyone else. IE. Mihawk, Kuma, Flamingo

Still dont know about Law beating everyone. we saw him split haki dude in half but we still dont know how he did it.. so I wont go giving him all the praise until its explained better how he took out someone with so much haki.

out of curiousity where would boa hancock fit in all that? her kicks are essentially 1 hit KOs. can't undo turning into stone..
She's a tough cookie, not sure how high i would rank her, I think the stone thing will only work with those with unpure hearts and thoughts towards her right

All I'm saying its a tad hard to really say who should be placed where.
but absolute is
Yonkou
Admirals. and this is still shaky to me but with the nature of their Logias they would be hard to stop

everyone else falls in somewhere else.

so shanks gets a high rank because its implied he's mad strong or what? we haven't seen him fight yet. only thing i recall is mastery of haki.
?

so shanks gets a high rank because its implied he's mad strong or what? we haven't seen him fight yet. only thing i recall is mastery of haki.
?
Yes.
we know whitebeard is strong right...
and what did whitebeard say about shanks.......

we also saw they were about to start scraping. at least clashed weapons.
and shanks is still standing.plus look what was said about his entire crew.

2 sappy. .....Claymore is crazy. how did riful get that powerful.. im glad CLaire is at beast mode level now also

?
He stopped Akainu's magma fist with a sword.

I'm sort of glad One Piece is less about definitive power levels and more like rock-paper-scissors.

?

Shanks gets a pass because he's yonkou level. He's like how Yama got the pass even tho we never got to see what he could do until this arc. Idk what shanks can do. The only real feat we've seen in terms of power is scare off a sea king, and he ended the war by punking everyone, so that tells me he's powerful. Really powerfully. Boa would be in the middle tier as far as shichibukais.
Dofla>mihawk>kuma> jinbei>boa>croc>sucky zombie guy who's name I can't remember.

That's what I'm wondering. :lol: Something as big as the SAO situation would have gotten his name known everywhere especially in a community with a game that has similar tech. And he looks like his reality counterpart sans the ears.
Well, I believe that no one outside if that small click of his knew that his real name was Kiritsugu, so the public never knew that he was the hero. I don't believe that he told anyone about it either. As for the whole looking alike part, maybe people are just that dumb in that game. :lol:

What order should I watch the Evangelion series in? I'm looking to start it, but I just need to know what route to take.
I recommend that you watch the movies that are coming out (Evangelion 1.11, 2.22, etc...). 3.33 comes out in a few months.

Shanks gets a pass because he's yonkou level. He's like how Yama got the pass even tho we never got to see what he could do until this arc. Idk what shanks can do. The only real feat we've seen in terms of power is scare off a sea king, and he ended the war by punking everyone, so that tells me he's powerful. Really powerfully. Boa would be in the middle tier as far as shichibukais.
Dofla>mihawk>kuma> jinbei>boa>croc>sucky zombie guy who's name I can't remember.

I may finally agree with you lol

Dofla seems like he can be a beast from marinford and the fact he has powerful people under him and scared $#@$#less.

Lol at dofla being stronger than Mihawk.Mihawk is Shanks the yonkous rival that says alot people knew when they fought miles and miles away .Dolfa I'd rank around the same tier as Boa

I recommend that you watch the movies that are coming out (Evangelion 1.11, 2.22, etc...). 3.33 comes out in a few months.
Is it good enough to just watch the movies or do I need to watch NGE and End of Evangelion too?

How about Law?

I say All time Shichibukai
Mihawks
Dofla
Blackbeard
Law
Kuma
Boa
Moriah
Jinbe
Croc

It's hard to say with Mihawk though I understand he is Shanks rival but only with swordsmanship, with actual overall fighting ability I'm sure he doesnt touch Shanks.

How about Law?
I say All time Shichibukai
Mihawks
Dofla
Blackbeard
Law
Kuma
Boa
Moriah
Jinbe
Croc
It's hard to say with Mihawk though I understand he is Shanks rival but only with swordsmanship, with actual overall fighting ability I'm sure he doesnt touch Shanks.
Thats a bingo!!(sorry I've been watching Inglorious Basterds a lot lately) With Mihawk it's about swordsmanship, and swordsmanship only.  Dofla is SERIOUSLY connected.  Like guys who run the World Government connected.  You have to remember that Blackbeard was also Shanks' rival before the Marineford arc.  Remember his scar?? Teach gave him that, not Mihawk.  Which leads one to believe was Teach stronger than Mihawk due to no damage being shown to Shanks from their epic battles?  Just a little something to think on.  My guess is that when Luffy was a kid, Shanks was not a DF user.  Right now, I believe he found one and became a powerful DF user.  You have to wonder who he was holding Luffy's DF for?  As to Law, He's a special case due to his ability.  Not many fruits allow you to become a god.  His ranks up there in the top tier of powers next to Kizaru I believe.  Think about it, in a certain amount of "room", he can control ANYTHING, and cut through anything.  Even those infused with high amounts of Haki can be sliced and diced.

What are your guys' fav. fight scenes?
MAJIN Vegeta blowing up the crowd
before the fight against Goku in the buu arc
close second: ichigo vs grimmjow first fight when grimm handed him his *****
Thats a bingo!!(sorry I've been watching Inglorious Basterds a lot lately) With Mihawk it's about swordsmanship, and swordsmanship only.  Dofla is SERIOUSLY connected.  Like guys who run the World Government connected.  You have to remember that Blackbeard was also Shanks' rival before the Marineford arc.  Remember his scar?? Teach gave him that, not Mihawk.  Which leads one to believe was Teach stronger than Mihawk due to no damage being shown to Shanks from their epic battles?  Just a little something to think on.  My guess is that when Luffy was a kid, Shanks was not a DF user.  Right now, I believe he found one and became a powerful DF user.  You have to wonder who he was holding Luffy's DF for?  As to Law, He's a special case due to his ability.  Not many fruits allow you to become a god.  His ranks up there in the top tier of powers next to Kizaru I believe.  
I still dont think shanks has a df personally but I also didnnt think about how the one luffy had was on shanks ship.
dafla has a very interesting df as well so thats why he is so ranked so hi to me. as far as we know mihawk isnt a df user but like lex said we only knpw in swordsmanship theyre rivals so if they were fihhting they would probanly avoid using there df powers if they had one.

What are your guys' fav. fight scenes?

-naruto vs sasuke at the valley of the end
-Goku vs Vegeta . saiyan saga
- Fullmetal alchemist brotherhood as a whole. The fight scenes were choreographed beautifully throughout it.

MAJIN Vegeta blowing up the crowd
before the fight against Goku in the buu arc
close second: ichigo vs grimmjow first fight when grimm handed him his *****
I still dont think shanks has a df personally but I also didnnt think about how the one luffy had was on shanks ship.
dafla has a very interesting df as well so thats why he is so ranked so hi to me. as far as we know mihawk isnt a df user but like lex said we only knpw in swordsmanship theyre rivals so if they were fihhting they would probanly avoid using there df powers if they had one.
Yeah, my thing is that you can only go so far with Haki.  Unless its a whole new level we don't know about.  I still believe Roger had a DF.  Whether it was the crazy crazy fruit, or whatever you wanna call it.  He had one.  My guess it would be similar to Dragons.

Yeah, my thing is that you can only go so far with Haki.  Unless its a whole new level we don't know about.  I still believe Roger had a DF.  Whether it was the crazy crazy fruit, or whatever you wanna call it.  He had one.  My guess it would be similar to Dragons.

do we know if Dragon or what Dragons is?

and what relation do we know they have to eachother besides garp??

Back
Top Bottom