The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I saw like 3 or 4 whole re-runs of Gundam Wing and Endless Waltz in highschool :lol:
Every schoolday I rushed home to watch it, then Dragon Ball (Z) afterwards. Didn’t watch whole DBZ re-runs though, I didn’t need to see repeats of 30 episodes stretching 1 fight
never been able to finish Endless Waltz. anyway, been able to finish the OG Gundam but still going to watch the off-shoot Char episode. I must say that I was quite underwhelmed as far as the storyline went. Macross is still better though.

I saw like 3 or 4 whole re-runs of Gundam Wing and Endless Waltz in highschool :lol:
Every schoolday I rushed home to watch it, then Dragon Ball (Z) afterwards. Didn’t watch whole DBZ re-runs though, I didn’t need to see repeats of 30 episodes stretching 1 fight

ive been meaning to rewatching this as i didnt understand the storyline much as a child lol

I love Shield Hero. I was on youtube and this semi-famous cosplayer gave the dumbest review on it. she sounded dumb AF. Somehow she connected the plot to how horrible men are and they feel entitled and her simp fans all agreed with her. Then she hated how the main character was still helping people despite being falsely accused of rape and wanted him to act like a villain. Absolute idiot.

Yeah, waiting another year is no good. Thought a few more eps and AOT would be finished.

This was so random lol

Screenshot_20220403-195756_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220403-195446_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220403-195454_Samsung Internet.jpg

gotta wait another ****ing year to this the manga animated smhhhhhhh
I feel like they underestimated how much they had left to cover, hence the botched season numbers. I feel like they could have gone with seasons 4, 5, and 6 and the fandom would have been fine with it instead of final season parts 1, 2, and now 3, which makes it feel like they are dragging it out for no reason. :lol:

Imagine if one piece pulled that kind of naming convention. :lol:

I feel like they underestimated how much they had left to cover, hence the botched season numbers. I feel like they could have gone with seasons 4, 5, and 6 and the fandom would have been fine with it instead of final season parts 1, 2, and now 3, which makes it feel like they are dragging it out for no reason. :lol:

Imagine if one piece pulled that kind of naming convention. :lol:
AoT ending? No! I don’t want that! I want it to keep on going forever! Another 10 years at least!

F536682B-80FE-4FB9-973F-A790D83AE4E8.jpeg

Why do they have parts to a final season

Wouldn’t part three just be season 5? :lol:

Probably some psychological marketing trick

Why do they have parts to a final season

Wouldn’t part three just be season 5? :lol:

Probably some psychological marketing trick

i assumed after the last break, we were ready to go to the finish line

but nah got this shh now

Those refugees obviously don't have a lot of money but were so nice offering food and liquor, the paradis people drank all their liquor and got trashed. Captain Levi is Danny DeVito and wolverine height.

Back
Top Bottom